About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-03, 21:04
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

*snicker* yes I know it's mean, but I didn't do it.

My cousin found out from Maxx, because of course the cocky bastard had to brag about his "sucess". His Iroc-Z Camaro, now needs a new paint job, and a few other excessories, like maybe a steering-wheel. Yes he wants to sick the cops on them, but at the same time, I'm 16 he's 18, and he beat me up. I think I have the upper hand.

I know I come off as bitchy and proud right now, but in truth I didn't like what happend, and to be safe... I don't think I'm really ever going to talk to him ever again.

My cousin Chico says this is only the beginning, I'm not sure I want to know whats going to happen next.
~Frances
 #2 
Old 2002-09-04, 03:23
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

i dont see what the camaro did to deserve that, couldn't you have just gotten his skin removed and dipped him in a vat a vinigar, then salt?
 #3 
Old 2002-09-04, 03:29
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

ouch!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-04, 05:05
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

If he has a killer stereo system, fill his sub box with cement.

[This message has been edited by A_M_P (edited 09-04-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-09-04, 05:17
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

Whoever took the bat to his car should've taken the bat to his face. I'd have been happy to beat him myself if I knew you personally.

I'm still confused why he would be mad for you breaking up with that other guy.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-04, 05:43
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

Cheers to a happy ending :-)
 #7 
Old 2002-09-04, 22:07
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

he hit me because:
-he wanted me to be with Josh so he could keep an eye on me himself
-I was with Josh 8 months, but I was with him for over 2 years, he feels he can still be in control
-He's a cock
- He doesn't think he can control someone without his fists
- I refused to trust Josh any longer, and it was the same with him (trust issues) so he flipped out and turned it to being my fault.
- Partially it is my fault and I know and understand that.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-07, 20:28
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

How the fuck is it your fault? It's his fault for being an ass.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-09, 12:28
Global Dominator Global Dominator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

I would've still used a mop-stick on him.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-09, 20:30
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: A Happy Ending, to beaten..litterally (aww his poor car went bye bye)

Duct tape, broom handle, pneumatic hammer. Need I say more?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics