About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-03, 06:22
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Is porn stimulating for women?

That's my question (like the subject heading Zok?).

Are there many women here who find pornography stimulating? The general idea seems to be that porn is really designed for men. And it does often seem to be the case.

Census?
 #2 
Old 2002-09-03, 17:13
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

No doubt about it, porn is geared toward the male audience. In my experience women like it too, and just as much as men.

 #3 
Old 2002-09-03, 21:21
Moo Cow Moo Cow is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

I find porn is only stimulating when I'm fucked up on something. Specially Go Any ways. Other than that I find, along with all of my other girlie friends, that the only thing girls get out of porn is a good laugh. Maybe if it wasnt so fake it would be more interesting.

[This message has been edited by Moo Cow (edited 09-03-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:25
bentintwisted bentintwisted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

I personally find literary porn highly erotic and stimulating...if it's good quality writing and the context pushes my buttons.
I also find visual porn a turn on if I've been indulging in illegal substances along with a couple of large cabsavs.....
My bf and I enjoy it together every now and again if there's not much on tele and we can't be fucked going out.
I think in terms of being a shared experience in a committed long term relationship, if you're both into it, it can really rev things up in the 'luuuuurvenest'

 #5 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:29
Forum Administrator
 
Columbus Ohio
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

Surely I have many female friends who find it stimulating. Most men will find it more stimulating than women will, but to answer your question, yes (depending on the person).
 #6 
Old 2002-09-04, 01:00
rambo_jane rambo_jane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

it seems to me that the reason women dont react to porn is because its so impersonal. for example, men can look at a woman who is nude and in compromising positions and achieve orgasm easily. but when i masturbate (by the way, i am female), i think about men i meet in my everyday life: the coffeeslinger with the crooked smile, the guy with the dreadlocks i pass every day on the street. these are real people to me, and they turn me on because they have personalities. whereas in porn, the guys are usually either bland/all-american looking or fat men with exceptionally large penises. you know nothing about them, they look like every other porn star in the world, and for that reason i dont find them sexy.

i mean, im not speaking for every woman on the planet, but its a damn good hypothesis. porn has only humor value for me.

 #7 
Old 2002-09-04, 02:32
Tooth Fairy Tooth Fairy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

Hmm thanks guys. It's interesting.
Personally, I find it a turn on.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-04, 03:34
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

Being a girl I would have to say: It deprends completely.

Porn is awfully funny to watch with your friends. Some Porn stars have extraodinarily funny looking weiners and The women are freakishly ugly and hairy.

Porn is also very mood setting to watch with you partner. Or by yourself.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-04, 03:44
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is porn stimulating for women?

Depends on my mood.. there are too many types of porn, and too many moods to give you a straight answer..

I tend to prefer stories, words.. but sometimes pictures and occasionally movies are cool too.. and other times, it's all incredibly ick to me.. so eh..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics