About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-01, 23:29
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Beaten...Literally

My X-boyfriend, a guy who lives next door hit me this morning after breaking it off with another guy. Pretty much what happend is I dumped my b/f whom I knew was cheating me and the other X (Maxx) got pissed. He ended up giving two shiny bruised eyes and what feels like a sprained ankle.
Now what should I do, I can't tell my parents because they would truly not care, how frightening that sounds it is very true.
Police wouldn't believe a word I said, I'm the black sheep and "trouble maker" in my household and everyone knows it, and Maxx..well he's the smart, polite, and courageous one.
I have to tell Josh, my xb/f and find away to make myself believe this was not my fault because at the moment i believe it is..
 #2 
Old 2002-09-02, 00:09
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Go to the police anyway, BEFORE the bruises fade.

Doesn't matter if they believe you or not.

if you go, at least it's on record, so if he does it again, well, you've got a little more on your side.

As for what else to do, um, I'm confused.. the guy next door hit you for breaking up with the other guy? Perhaps you should tell your story again and label them A and B or something?.. it might help, because it's a little unclear what exactly happened.

And no, it isn't your fault.
 #3 
Old 2002-09-02, 00:41
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

If you're 18+, have a friend take photos of your wounds, go to the police, go to your doctor. Take all these records to court and sue him. Get a restraining order while you're at it.
 #4 
Old 2002-09-02, 00:57
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Do what he said ^. up there. ...^

 #5 
Old 2002-09-02, 03:40
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

yes do. dont let him get away with that sort of thing. if it happens again after you did nothing the first time then it is partly your fault for allowing it to go on. take action as soon as possible before another incident happens.
 #6 
Old 2002-09-02, 08:32
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Cut his testicals off in a act of self defense with the metal blade you just happen to have because you were chopping carrots. Then goto the police and talk about how he tried to rape you and how he gave you teh black eyes and how you had to defend yourself.
 #7 
Old 2002-09-02, 19:07
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

im sure you have some guy friends, guy friends that wouldn't stand for that kind of shit, tell them as well, most guys won't stand by when something like the happens to a chick let alone a friend, good luck with whatever you decide to do
 #8 
Old 2002-09-02, 20:12
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My X-boyfriend, a guy who lives next door hit me this morning after breaking it off with another guy. Pretty much what happend is I dumped my b/f=(A) whom I knew was cheating me and the guy next door =Maxx or B) got pissed. He ended up giving two shiny bruised eyes and what feels like a sprained ankle.
I am not 18+ and to top it off my uncle is a Sheriff..
 #9 
Old 2002-09-02, 20:32
JBabygrl JBabygrl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Guys that hit grls should b tried in court as if they murdered sumone. But anyway What he did was wrong n so not ur fault. There are hotlines u can call for that. If ur uncle doesnt believe u then i dunno what to say. I know that if a guy ever hit me id hit him right back. No matter how big he is. Guys r overrated. Id have him jumped.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-02, 22:35
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Go give him two black eyes and some bruised balls with a baseball bat.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-02, 23:03
Maxx420 Maxx420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Now this I find funny. Duckiez, get off it, you and I both know it's your fault, the guy next door might of been right to do it. You got rid of (maxx) because you had trust issues, and safety and blah blah blah..then you find your new guy Josh, and for 8 months your in love and blah blah blah. And then bang! he finds something probably a hell of alot better then you, in the sack that is. And you find out he cheats on you, and you at like it doesn't bother you after you confront him and all that bull, and he admits it. So your throwing away 8 months of a good relationship with love and safety because he had a fling. Your the idiot, and your even more of an idiot because I'm on totse two! Actually I found out from your brother, and I'm sitting at your computer right now, oh yay..live and learn bitch.
I'm happy about the two black eyes, the ankle yes was a mistake and yes Josh is pissed at me but big deal! You learned a lesson right!? Case closed!
~Maxx
 #12 
Old 2002-09-02, 23:18
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

it's too bad you don't live closer to me, people like you don't last long here
 #13 
Old 2002-09-03, 01:55
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

The only way it would be the woman's fault is if she RAN INTO YOUR FIST.

That's it. Full stop. I don't care what any one ever does, or does not do, they do not deserve to be hit. EVER. Guys that hit girls, or that think hitting girls is ok, are really just repressed children that have small penises and can't possibly deal with real life.

Let me repeat. IT IS NEVER THE WOMAN'S FAULT when someone else hits her.

 #14 
Old 2002-09-03, 02:15
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

what is this? All I can pull out of this is these two are illiterate and are neighbors. Duckgirl broke up with someone for cheating on her(justified the way I see it), and some clown from next door who has absolutly nothing to do with this decides he'll deck her because in his mind she's being stupid.
That sum it up?

Maxx, fuck off. I'm yet to see a girl get hit who deserved it. Not only are you scum for hitting her. You need to mind your own fucking buisness!

Duck girl, Tell every girl in school about the incident and he won't get laid for the next two years. Also I need you're email address. I want to offer further advise.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-03, 02:36
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
Duck girl, Tell every girl in school about the incident and he won't get laid for the next two years. Also I need you're email address. I want to offer further advise.


This, unfortunately, is not as true as it should be.. which is not to say don't do it, just don't be too surprised if one girl disregards the warning.

Your uncle is a sheriff? Last I checked, one sheriff does not a police department make (unless you live in a DISTANT suburb of Rochester). Cops can be jaded, but two black eyes are difficult to ignore. If you were saying your uncle won't help, I seriously doubt that goes for the entire force.

And, echo, echo, it's not your fault.. you didn't swing first, right?
 #16 
Old 2002-09-03, 12:46
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

-Yes he threw the first punch, ii threw the 80th (somewhere in there). Sorry, I didn't count

-Bruises are not fading yet, and school starts tomorrow, (oh joy)

-Right now more guys the girls know, probably a better idea

-Self defence officer! I swear the knife that castrated him slipped! -sorry I was amused by that CDG, oh and thanks for the mental picture. um not

 #17 
Old 2002-09-03, 15:41
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Maxx IS a homo-

So THATS why he tried to get with your boy-- haha- lifes fucked up I tell ya.
 #18 
Old 2002-09-03, 16:23
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

You have any other male friends? Tell them what happened and let them pay him a visit, see how tough the shithead really is.

Guys who hit ladies are the biggest cowards of all.

Take the advice of the others who said to go see the police and/or a doctor. AT LEAST get something on record....

I still don't see any reason why idiot #1 would hit you for breaking up with idiot #2.

And Maxx, anyone who would cheat on their girl and throw away 8 months of good times is a dumbass in my book, she'd be a dumbass only if she just ignored it.

 #19 
Old 2002-09-03, 16:48
Evil Duckiez Evil Duckiez is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Well thanks for the help people, I told my friend Duckie (yep his nick-names Duckie my name does have meaning!) about it about an hour ago. And Well lets just see, I can count atleast 20 guys over there. I feel like I wuss for not being over there 2, but they told me to "say put" so im writing to you fine people.
This is creating drama, and that's the only thing that's pissing me off... but I guess everyones right, he's going to have to pay..

~Fran
 #20 
Old 2002-09-03, 18:08
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Hiya... Fran?

Do let us know what happened...

 #21 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:40
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Why is it so bad to hit a girl?
Im not sayin its not bad to hit a girl.... but why dont ppl say its wrong to hit a guy?
If a guy was attackin u im sure you would try you damn hardest not to be killed? what do you do with a women.... if there is no excuse to hit a women?
Whats the excuse for a women to hit a man?
What if the man had that excuse would it count? Is it because women are generally weaker? Are men allowed to hit strong women?
I think its equally wrong to hit man or women if you dont have to....

Edit: Hittin a women should b tried as murder?? seems damned harsh..... and du mean the murder of a man or women.... cus i guess in your view the entire acttackers family should b killed for killin a women.

[This message has been edited by AKO (edited 09-03-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-09-03, 22:59
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Beaten...Literally

Violence is bad, full stop. Hitting a partner is always bad, it just tends to happen more often to women than men.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics