About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-09-01, 10:51
AKO AKO is offline
Regular
 
Default How long?

I have a question... How long is it normal to last when recieving head for the first time? And how long if u r experienced?
And how long is it normal to last the first time you have sex? Actual details of experiences would help alot.
 #2 
Old 2002-09-01, 13:37
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long?

There's no set number for any of those conditions...

 #3 
Old 2002-09-01, 16:23
hannahmanson666 hannahmanson666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long?

I dont do head... but as far as sex goes, i had sex with this guy once and it was his first time and he lasted 45 minutes, but then i had sex with this other guy who was also a virgin and he lasted about 5 mins.... so it really does vary!
 #4 
Old 2002-09-01, 17:39
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long?

I heard some guys last like an hour the first time, and some others last only minutes. Personally, I had my first sexual encounter not long ago and I lasted around 15-20 minutes. Not short, but not long either. BTW, I was under the influence of marijuana so i dont know if that has anything to do with it.
 #5 
Old 2002-10-04, 07:23
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long?

I could act like I know alot about drugs and say the the THC(tetrahydrocannabinol) in marajuana makes it harder to achive an orgasim but I doubt that would happen after all what do I know aobut drugs.

~Alex

Incase you didn't pick up there, yes being under the influence of drugs during sex does make it last longer.
 #6 
Old 2002-10-04, 18:12
memo1999 memo1999 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long?

i last about 45 min til i cum. after i nut i will last about 1-2 hours. being high on marijuana "feels" like it lasts longer, but i think i cum faster.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics