About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-30, 21:23
96vickersc 96vickersc is offline
Regular
 
Default Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Me and my girlfriend have been together for almost 6 months now. I know it might not sound like long but i've spent almost every day with her. We've been on holiday together and done everything there is to do. We go cinema. We sit and cuddle. We're the closest couple i've ever met.

I started a new part time job at a phone call center several days ago and there's this really nice girl who seems to like me who started with me and i've started to think about her all the time. Now I love my girlfriend, but we've started to have a lot of arguments and i can't help thinking about this girl at work. She's all I think of.

I have no idea what to do. I love my girlfriend more than anything but this other girl's driving me mad. I've never thought about any other girl as much as this one.

What should I do? I'm only 17.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-30, 22:02
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Watch High Fidelity.

Pay attention to the end...


-Sometimes movies can solve all your problems.

 #3 
Old 2002-08-31, 00:30
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Or, if they don't solve this problem..

If you force yourself to decide one way or another, you'll be disappointed and very possibly regretful about it, regardless of what you do. Let it play out as it should- things like this don't stay this way forever.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-31, 02:34
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Sure you're not the one starting and picking fights because you've suddenly met this other girl?

Might be worth paying attention to how fights start and what they're about..
 #5 
Old 2002-08-31, 05:08
Kinsasha Kinsasha is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

You're 17 and male, of course you're going to be interested in anything female that pays attention to you, ESPECIALLY if you're not supposed to touch or want her. Enjoy the fact that you're attractive and attracted to more then one person in the world, and if you want to stay with your girlfriend, then stay with her. As far as the other girl goes--hell, flirt with her, fantasize about her, masterbate when thinking of her tight ass, get it out of your system, but know where to draw the line, cuz actually doing anything with this girl'd hurt your relationship. Heavy crushes usually pass fast, indulge a bit, but don't hurt anyone.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-31, 19:45
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

TV and movies make us believe in this thing called "love"... it's an overly used subject for capitalists, but it sales. Don't deprive yourself of something your instincts tell you to do, your 17, this is the sexual peak in a males life... you should shop around, especially if you've been with the other girl everyday for 6 months... yes, when you break up with her, it'll hurt her feelings and probably make you feel guilty; but just remember your relationship with her is based on a delusion. If things become serious with this other girl, dump her and find another, and so forth and so on... we've learned from thepathetically high divorce rate that thes oldfashioned christian marriages do not work in this modern day.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-31, 22:42
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

really.. I think what we've learned from the divorce rate is that people are lazy...
 #8 
Old 2002-09-01, 06:31
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Sivvy is so correct!! You should "be with" them BOTH!! The one that doesn't like it (probably the one now arguing with you) can split if she wants to. Or she can stop arguing with you, and make everything better for you than the new girl can.......in which case she can salvage her relatioship with you. It will be kind of a good "test" for you to use. You can win no matter the outcome. Love, Venus.
 #9 
Old 2002-09-01, 06:41
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

dont say you love her, if you think about that girl all the time you sure as hell dont LOVE your girlfriend, you probly just like her cause she likes you or some stupid shit, just pick one and stick with her, dont fuck wit both
 #10 
Old 2002-09-02, 05:33
Sivvy Sivvy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Are you female Venus? if so, that'd be the first I've heard that doesn't think i'm just some heartless dickhead guy when i say that. i believe in following your emotions and your heart, but this 'stay with one partner for the rest of your life regardless' is for the birds. People are beautiful/fascinating/interesting... that's why you need to be with as many as you can.
 #11 
Old 2002-09-02, 07:47
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Don't count your blessings yet Sivvy, Pinay has the IQ of an old leather shoe. This is the same girl who thinks your virginity is a 'renewable resource' Check out this old discussion, it's a train wreck.
 #12 
Old 2002-09-02, 13:12
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Hi, Sivvy. Yes I am female. Hi, A_M_P...You are so funny!!!! Adorable too!! (hee hee). Sorry we couldn't agree on the "virginity" thing, but I'm sure not stupid....at least not as stupid as (OMG) a leather shoe!! I definitely know which way is UP!!!! Love, Venus.
 #13 
Old 2002-09-03, 02:52
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

If I toss a shoe down the stairs, it lands up more often than not.
 #14 
Old 2002-09-03, 08:05
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Good one, Spiffy!!! You are so funny!!! I don't have any stairs here to test your theory, but I think it's wrong!!! At least (even if you don't throw them down stairs)the shoes I often wear won't even stand up at all---unless I'm in them, 'cause they have high heels, and aren't wide as a runway. So I guess we just have different theories on shoes---as well as on virginity. (hee hee)!! But you are still "the best". Love, Venus.
 #15 
Old 2002-09-03, 18:24
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

Hmm
Well it depends on how much your relationship with your current girlfriend means to you. You say you love her and you have been with her for everday. Bla bla. But here you are thinking about another girl. Well ask yourself. Why are you thinking about the other girl. Ask your self why are you fighting with your current one. Id say dismiss the other girl if you really love your gf now. Stick with her and try to fix the relationship and stop thinking about the other girl. If you cant and thats the only thing on your mind. You just have to ask yourself what is more important. The gf whos been with you for half a year who you love/some girl who works with you who likes to flirt with you and u think about.

Do something with your gf now something special/romantic with her so you can start thinking about her and not the other girl. If you really think you like this other girl and you know that your relationship is doomed with your gf and you dont want to fix it. Go try to get with the other girl.
 #16 
Old 2002-09-04, 04:56
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Advice on my relationship. (I need some).

quote:
Good one, Spiffy!!! You are so funny!!! I don't have any stairs here to test your theory, but I think it's wrong!!! At least (even if you don't throw them down stairs)the shoes I often wear won't even stand up at all---unless I'm in them, 'cause they have high heels, and aren't wide as a runway. So I guess we just have different theories on shoes---as well as on virginity. (hee hee)!! But you are still "the best". Love, Venus.
*A_M_P puts on his tweed jacket with leather elbow patches and points into the cage*
"Yes class, view here the horrible, horrible results of overmedication. Note the unstoppable optimism [or sarcasm, I can't tell anymore], excessive use of exclamation marks, and inability to form a coherant sentance."
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics