About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:38
fred_nahr fred_nahr is offline
Regular
 
Default Dating advice.

My last girlfriend died a year ago today, dont ask how, she just did. I want to date other people, always being in love, no matter who it was with, was the most important thing to her, but I cant let go of her.

Should I date other people, decide for me, I know I have to let go, decide once and for all for me, that, and give me some tips on getting over her, please?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-28, 22:56
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Dating advice.

Well of course you have to grieve but sooner or later you have to move on. Meeting new people might help ease the pain. I think your girlfriend will always have a spot in your heart, even if you do date someone else. So go for it.

-You just wrecked my day,now I'm gonna feel sad..

-laterz
 #3 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:35
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dating advice.

I couldn't really say what would be best for you, because I don't know you. I know if it were me it would probably be better to move on. You will have to move on, but are you ready to? If you'd feel guilty about it and let that fuck up a future relationship, no. If youjust feel that it's time to move on, yes.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-29, 00:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dating advice.

How'd she die?

I never have money left for impulse buying.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:40
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dating advice.

Hi, Mr. Fred: Definitely start dating again, and find a new relationship or relationships that make you happy. THE GREATEST TRIBUTE YOU CAN GIVE that girl who loved you before is to establish a new relationship of equal quality with a new girl. The "message" to your former lover would be a happy one for her------that, while alive, she showed you the importance of being "loved", and your need to be loved again is all because of the beautiful relatioship she then gave to you. She would be happy to know this, and to know you are happy again. If she could, she would tell you this right now. Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:09
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Dating advice.

Go out and find someone else.If your dead girlfriend comes back to haunt your ass because you are seeing someone else then you better stop.

-Sorry I'm just being a dick.

-laterz

[This message has been edited by just.landed (edited 08-29-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-08-29, 06:35
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Dating advice.

If you're concerned about forever pining for your girl, get a date with someone you find fairly interesting. By the end of it, you'll probably have a good idea of how ready you are to try being with someone else.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics