About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:49
BiteMe BiteMe is offline
Regular
 
Default Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

Maybe I'm just strange, but are many people turned on by tattoos in strategic places? I think decoration on breasts, pubic areas, legs, etc, could be very sexy.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-28, 01:49
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

Sheesh I thought you were talking about tattoos being able to make you 'perform' better. Anyways I think strategically placed tattoos would turn someone on.

-Well it does it for me...

-laterz
 #3 
Old 2002-08-28, 03:51
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

All depends on location and the type. I might get turned on by some but absoutly freaked by others.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-28, 04:48
Willl Willl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

breast tatoo's would turn me off, big time, but say around bellybutton, or between that and the pubic region, now thats a whole different story...
 #5 
Old 2002-08-28, 07:18
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

I like chicks with good ink. It's gotta fit them, though.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-28, 08:34
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

I just remembered a picture i saw of this girl that had a gun tatooed onto her pubic region so that her vaginal opening is hte barrel of a gun. Imagine fucking that?
 #7 
Old 2002-08-28, 19:04
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

Haha funny shit.
It really depends on what the tatoo is
and where the tatoo is.

 #8 
Old 2002-08-29, 07:11
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tattoos as sexual enhancers.

my gf has a tatoo on her lower back, almost her ass, i think that is by far the sexiest place for a tatoo, gives you something to look at while your doing her doggie style...
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics