About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 05:11
-=ReD-hAzE=- -=ReD-hAzE=- is offline
Regular
 
Default beastiality...

what are your peoples thoughts on it...
 #2 
Old 2002-08-27, 06:56
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

I can understand the people who enjoy it, but my personal oppinion is WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING? WERE THEY DROPPED ON THE HEAD AS A BABY? Then again, everyone has their own view, their own morals, and no one can set those for others.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-27, 08:02
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

I think it depends on what kind of "beast"!! I had a big guy from Borneo once, and it wasn't too bad!! (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 16:14
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

It's immoral. These kind of people probably have no self respect. Disgusting, how can anyone sink that low?

-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
 #5 
Old 2002-08-27, 16:58
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

Immoral? Tough word to use with almost anything.. but it is pretty nasty..
 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:14
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: beastiality...

I don't think we should judge them so quickly.*ducks for cover* People who do beastiality might have special needs and you all know how big some animal's dicks are right? Either that or the people who do this sorta thing are really fucked in the head and should be shot.

-*visits site that sells dildos which are very good replicas of animals dicks *

-laterz
 #7 
Old 2002-08-28, 03:54
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

If i remember correctly, there are many sites that sell inflatable animals with working vagina/penis. Also, there are a great many adult stores that sell replica animal dick.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-28, 04:57
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: beastiality...

Damn straight, and the one I visited before had some really realistic ones too. Dang Ive misplaced the site address.

-Not that I wanted to keep the address in the first place...

-laterz
 #9 
Old 2002-08-28, 08:20
-=ReD-hAzE=- -=ReD-hAzE=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

my gf is into it... aparently you people look down upon it... its not "dirty"...

she likes it... i like to watch... or help her out... and the dog sure likes it...
 #10 
Old 2002-08-28, 09:11
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

My mom told me Oregon had some rednecks but this is fucked up. I can't believe I live in the same state as you. You don't live in philomath do you?
 #11 
Old 2002-08-28, 09:28
confuzious confuzious is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

I think some people like it just because most people consider it disgusting, I really don't care. I wouldn't do it, but I don't really see what's so disgusting about animals. Of course there are the people that just can't get laid with another human, those people are just redneck losers.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-28, 17:59
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: beastiality...

Brings back memories of the old totse regular k9girrl.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-28, 18:53
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

Oh god
I think its horrible to even think sexuaully of an Animal and anyone who likes that.
All I can say is whatever the FUCK tickles your pickle go have fun. Just stay the hell away from my dogs.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-28, 23:10
-=ReD-hAzE=- -=ReD-hAzE=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

i'm from florence...
 #15 
Old 2002-08-29, 01:30
Cracked Crakka Cracked Crakka is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

Ok, people who do this are "reallie" fucked up, i can acually understand people who are into something fetish.. for instance.. peoples feet and they kiss them and.. *shudder* fuck them.. *shudder* and do all sorts of nasty fetish things to them.. because they love feet.

But, how could ANYONE love a dog, or for that matter any other animal other than a human. What is going on in their head to acually stray from loving human beings? Next will we see them getting married to dogs? (joke to gays marrying eachother)

[This message has been edited by Cracked Crakka (edited 08-29-2002).]
 #16 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:07
MaTrIXSpiirit MaTrIXSpiirit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

quote:
Originally posted by -=ReD-hAzE=-:
my gf is into it... aparently you people look down upon it... its not "dirty"...

she likes it... i like to watch... or help her out... and the dog sure likes it...



That would be animal abuse.

-=MaTrIXSpirit=-
 #17 
Old 2002-08-29, 02:12
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: beastiality...

Why would it be animal abuse if the dog is having fun fucking a chick? I mean if you were a dog would you pass up the chance? I think beastiality is ok.

-Just don't start a family with your pet or something.

-laterz
 #18 
Old 2002-08-29, 05:44
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
My mom told me Oregon had some rednecks but this is fucked up. I can't believe I live in the same state as you. You don't live in philomath do you?


Don;t feel bad. In WV, you can't have sex with an animal unless it's under 46 pounds.

hehe, i found a picture on the internet of a man who was crushed by a hugh bulder while he was nailing a chick. And I'm not talking about the female kind. I mean the poultry.

Many many years ago when I visited Thailand courtesy of Uncle Sam, I got dragged by friends into a bar were animal/human copulation was performed. It made me sick faster then just being drunk.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-30, 05:52
-=ReD-hAzE=- -=ReD-hAzE=- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

people do it all over the place...
its becoming more and more acceptable...
its still not... but its getting there...
 #20 
Old 2002-08-31, 05:27
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

I don't like the idea of it, but I not big into animal rights.
 #21 
Old 2002-09-01, 02:06
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

I want a fish to suck my dick.. that would be cool..then later Id fry it up and eat with tartar sauce..uh, not my own though.

chimp handjobs? hmm? nah.
 #22 
Old 2002-09-02, 04:47
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: beastiality...

quote:
Originally posted by Ulsterman:
I want a fish to suck my dick.. that would be cool..then later Id fry it up and eat with tartar sauce..uh, not my own though.

chimp handjobs? hmm? nah.



They have that on rotten.com
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics