About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-27, 01:50
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Pocket Pussies

Do they even fucking work?
haha
How much does for this toy?
ahhhh...
 #2 
Old 2002-08-27, 02:04
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Well if you are interested than check out:
http://www.adults-sextoys.com/onlineshopping/pocket-pussies.html

On that page there are also links to other toys.

-I don't think a vibrating pussy is out of the question for Christmas is it, Mummy??

-laterz
 #3 
Old 2002-08-27, 06:22
Moderator
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
-I don't think a vibrating pussy is out of the question for Christmas is it, Mummy??

-laterz



owey, you�re either copying someone at your age or you changed your ID ...

 #4 
Old 2002-08-27, 06:51
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

You can always buy it at your local sex shop, but I dont think you have access to one. They usually dont card that much if its just a dildo or in your case a pocket pussy.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-27, 07:41
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
owey, you�re either copying someone at your age or you changed your ID ...




What are you talking about??? This is my first ever account on this bbs.

-And I came up with that by myself..

-laterz

 #6 
Old 2002-08-27, 17:29
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Im 18- but you dont have to believe it--

Ive been carded on several occusions already-- the video store was funny as shit.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-27, 18:17
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Why spend the money on something like that?

Just carve a hole into an orange...

 #8 
Old 2002-08-27, 18:36
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
What are you talking about??? This is my first ever account on this bbs.

-And I came up with that by myself..

-laterz




Chibi?
 #9 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:00
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

I ain't chibi.

-Why would you think Im chibi??

-laterz
 #10 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:12
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

If chibi tried to be someone else, he wouldnt write in the way he used to. At least in my oppinion.

I think there are several different reasons that he would want a pocket pussy. Maybe he likes the way they look, maybe the material they are made from is better than that of an orange, or maybe they offer more functionality such as vibration. I have never experienced a pocket pussy myself, but lots of people have, and they say its way better than any fruit they have ever fucked.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-27, 23:39
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
Why spend the money on something like that?

Just carve a hole into an orange...




Or do the same with a watermelon that has been sitting out in the sun. Or some chicken liver warmed up in a microwave. Better yet just make a happy sock
 #12 
Old 2002-08-28, 00:51
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

oranges are acidic...
 #13 
Old 2002-08-29, 05:50
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

...or try the good ol' happy sock.
 #14 
Old 2002-08-29, 20:19
Zergling Zergling is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Or how about spend some time finding a girl instead.
Yea i could see how screwing oranges and watermelons could be fun. O wait no i dont. Go spend the time/money
for a girl instead of a pocket pussy.
Rofl sounds so stupid
Pocket pussy.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-29, 20:22
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Pocket pussy offer certain characteristics that girls do not have. Its just like why do you masturbate if you can just call your girlfriend over.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-30, 00:32
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by just.landed:
I ain't chibi.

-Why would you think Im chibi??

-laterz



he's not Chibi, He is just a poor bastard who stole my quote box idea.....and he puts his quote before his name like I do my

-Chibi

-<insert funny remark here>

And the reason I havnt been posting is that my step dad beat me up and I got sent to a group home and only like yesterday I accualy got to a computer

"Strawberry Ass Anal Masturbator
Stick your penis in one of these soft vibrating pocket pussies with pleasure nodules inside and a tight anal fit. Smells like strawberries!"

-Chibi

-THERE IS ONLY 1 CHIBI~! ~_~#
 #17 
Old 2002-08-30, 01:11
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
[B] he's not Chibi, He is just a poor bastard who stole my quote box idea.....and he puts his quote before his name like I do my

-Chibi

-<insert funny remark here>

And the reason I havnt been posting is that my step dad beat me up and I got sent to a group home and only like yesterday I accualy got to a computer


WHOLEY SHIT UR DAD BEAT U? SICK ASSHOLE.

 #18 
Old 2002-08-30, 01:30
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

What the hell are you on Chibi? I didn't steal nothing. I put my last thought below my main message then I put my "laterz" underneath that. I don't even include my name.

-like so

-laterz
 #19 
Old 2002-08-30, 02:21
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by TheParkinator:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
[B] he's not Chibi, He is just a poor bastard who stole my quote box idea.....and he puts his quote before his name like I do my

-Chibi

-<insert funny remark here>

And the reason I havnt been posting is that my step dad beat me up and I got sent to a group home and only like yesterday I accualy got to a computer


WHOLEY SHIT UR DAD BEAT U? SICK ASSHOLE.




First, he was my STEP DAD, not my real dad...

second......well there is no second, go yell at the cops who arrested me since I had a history of pych ward and let him go...

-Chibi

-....errr, ya
 #20 
Old 2002-09-02, 23:33
k devil k devil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

DIRTY MOTHERFUCKERS. go get your self a girl or a hore, fucking oranges, watermelons and fucking chicken lvers is fucking sick, what the fuck is wrong with useing your hand. your a bunch of sad sad sad people
 #21 
Old 2002-09-03, 00:31
Regular
 
somewhere up there
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

K devil,shut the fuck up mate.

-Don't judge people, even God himself judges us only at the end of the world.

-laterz
 #22 
Old 2002-09-03, 20:54
crackerblak211 crackerblak211 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

what the hell does rofl mean!?!?!
 #23 
Old 2002-09-04, 05:15
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Rolling On Floor Laughing
 #24 
Old 2002-10-08, 13:12
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

quote:
Originally posted by LutherX:
Why spend the money on something like that?

Just carve a hole into an orange...




cut a hole in a teddy bear... remove some stuffing......

 #25 
Old 2002-10-08, 13:58
Regular
 
Antipodes
Default Re: Pocket Pussies

Go fsk an apple pie! hahaahahaah
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics