|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-26, 21:20
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
would you be a porn star?
all joking aside would you do it? imagine you were confronted by god and he told you if you wanted you can be a porn star and live comfortably off of it for the rest of your life, would you do it? why?
|
|
#2
 2002-08-26, 21:28
|
fred_nahr 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
my dick is about an inch too short.
Otherwise, sure, why not.
|
|
#3
 2002-08-27, 00:15
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Of course!! But if you wait for God to make the proposition, you might be too old to have much of an audience!!! (hee hee) Love, Venus.
|
|
#4
 2002-08-27, 01:56
|
|
Regular
|
|
somewhere up there
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Umm why not?? You get sex and money and 'fame'. Can anyone here say that they dont want any of that??
-I would do it if people wouldn't mind watching pornos of an asian guy with a small dick feeble-mindedly trying to please a woman.
-laterz
|
|
#5
 2002-08-27, 03:50
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Assuming I wasn't in a relationship, or my girl was very understanding, yeah.
As long as my family doesn't find out.
|
|
#6
 2002-08-27, 03:53
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Hell yeah! A job I could actually ENJOY!
|
|
#7
 2002-08-27, 06:54
|
CDG 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I would love to be a porn star, but you dont find many asian people doing it do you? Well, asian men anyway.
|
|
#8
 2002-08-27, 18:20
|
LutherX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Not sure if I would...
Sounds like fun up front, but sex all day long, day after day after day...
Could always use the money tho, but I'd hate the fame. Maybe I'd be in those S&M videos and wear a leather mask.
|
|
#9
 2002-08-27, 20:48
|
Seraphim 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Mch like being emprorr of the world , it would be fun for a day , and then be a drag . And it would mean that a real sex life/marriage etc would be near impossible . Would be fun , just for the serious kudos you would get for it . Just imagine t your buisness cards Max Hardcore Porn Star In fact I might have to have some of them made up , just to give to people that I will never see again
|
|
#10
 2002-08-27, 22:22
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
quote: Originally posted by LutherX: Not sure if I would...
Sounds like fun up front, but sex all day long, day after day after day...
Could always use the money tho, but I'd hate the fame. Maybe I'd be in those S&M videos and wear a leather mask.
To hit these in reverse order.. Guys are not the famous ones here. There are exceptions- Peter North, Ron Jeremy, John Holmes- but it's the girls that get the attention. I still wouldn't suggest running for a political office afterwards, though.. For what it's worth, I read an interview in a book about the world of porn. I don't remember who was being interviewed, but I gathered these things from his experiences: -Guys do not do movies all day, or even every day (quote: "Absolutely no masturbating the day before a shoot") -Most guys do not have the slightest clue how to properly perform oral sex on a woman. -If you're one of those guys, and you're not an asshole, you have a much better chance than the average Joe of having a lesbian teach you. -Porn stars do not have sex outside their industry due to the danger of an STD zooming through the community. (This book was written when condoms in movies were still incredibly rare, so this may not be as true anymore.) -And, in case you doubted, there really are guys with cocks as long as their forearms (elbow to wrist).
|
|
#11
 2002-08-27, 22:44
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
No.
|
|
#12
 2002-08-27, 23:43
|
BiteMe 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I'm not good enough looking, but maybe yes if I was. A definite yes to being a stripper, if I had more coordination.
|
|
#13
 2002-08-31, 01:33
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
A porn staR? hmm I would not want to be one.
A porn director? Mabye.
|
|
#14
 2002-08-31, 03:31
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
isnt it true you have to work in gay porn before you can work in strait porn?
|
|
#15
 2002-08-31, 14:49
|
devilishdestiny 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
i would definently be a stripper and i would probably do porn to if i got paid decently wich i should just cause i give great head. hehehe
love -Destiny
|
|
#16
 2002-09-01, 01:20
|
rlpinca 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I'd be a porn star for a few days, but not for a career. I'm sure most of them get tired of having sex. Could you imagine getting to the point where you get pissed because you have to fuck yet another hot chick?
|
|
#17
 2002-09-01, 16:20
|
hannahmanson666 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Id do it, but not if i had to take it up the ass, and only if condoms were used, and only if i could do lesbian porn as well for a bit of variation. Oh yeah, and i definately wouldnt do ron jeremy!
|
|
#18
 2002-09-02, 00:16
|
Moo Cow 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
Porn Star? Lol. I did that for a while. And it's not all its psyched up to be. Did it part time because I thought it would be fun but then it became old. And Old fast. The sex was staged and we were constantly being told what to do. The STD tests were also a pain in the ass. Being poked with needles every three weeks wasnt that fun.
Eventually sex with my significant other became un-interesting. I kept getting the odd feeling someone was going to jump in and say "Now freeze, a little to the left." A bit of a turn off. Either way, if you ever decide to do it, dont make it a career. Have your fun and then stop before the sex starts to suck.
|
|
#19
 2002-09-03, 03:14
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
quote: Originally posted by hannahmanson666: Id do it, but not if i had to take it up the ass, and only if condoms were used, and only if i could do lesbian porn as well for a bit of variation. Oh yeah, and i definately wouldnt do ron jeremy!
The lawyer for the American porn industry says girls get paid an extra $500 for anal. And you would SO get your lesbian porn to do.
|
|
#20
 2002-09-03, 06:12
|
Tooth Fairy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
No. Why would I?
I'm far happier getting to choose the guys I make love with, than having someone choose them for me - and then pick the angles and postions and acts also. Doing it for a camera, or for money - makes it a simple money exploiting act, rather than a highly intimate and sexually gratify time - in love, or not. For me, it would reduce sex to a meaningless act. But I might consider it if I desperately needed the money.
|
|
#21
 2002-09-04, 23:03
|
True_Ghetto 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I'd do it but i would suck cause my dick isnt 10 inches and bigger.  And I couldnt do a threesome with another guy i would probly end up stabing him in the face. I mean thats just a little too close to a naked man for my style and i dont want my dick falling out and topuching his. That is a hard job so fuck that me and 2 girls you bet your sweet ass me and 1 girl sure why the fuck not.
|
|
#22
 2002-09-05, 02:37
|
A_M_P 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I wouldn't. Maybe in the pre-viagra days when you could be fat and uglie as long as you could keep it up, but now you have to be good looking too. Any jerk can pop some pills and apparently the industry is oversaturated. From what I've read the competition is getting.. um... stiff. http://www.plastic.com/article.html?sid=02/07/06/14053484
|
|
#23
 2002-09-07, 20:56
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I saw a documetery on the industry a while back. And yes, they did interview Ron Jeremy.
One porn director said that lots of stud wannabes audition bragging about how big they are and how they can preform on demand. Then with people watching they can't get it up.
That is the ultimate punishment for overconfidence.
|
|
#24
 2002-09-07, 21:18
|
Agent Boris_KGB 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
quote: Originally posted by Agent Boris_KGB: Isn't it true you have to work in gay porn before you can work in strait porn?
|
|
#25
 2002-09-08, 00:00
|
|
|
Re: would you be a porn star?
I see myself as the producer. A Jacky Treehorn with a better wardrobe.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|