About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-19, 22:51
Regular
 
Default I am a handless amputee who has no sex life..

...and I cant masterbate. Im horny as hell. what should I do?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-19, 23:55
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a handless amputee who has no sex life..

stop wasting my time.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-20, 02:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I am a handless amputee who has no sex life..

Uh, like, excuse me? My time hasn't been wasted either? As if.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics