About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-18, 09:05
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default I miss sex

I'm on vacation for three weeks in england. I miss my girlfriend, but thats ok cause I'm still in contact with her through email. My main problem is, I miss sex really bad! It's been a very long time since I went this long without it. To make it worse, I'm 18, and being in england I'm just discovering the joys of being legal drinking age. So I'm going to pubs like every night, where theres always pretty girls, which doesn't help. Needless to say, my right hands getting alot of exercise and I have sex on the brain to often. Can anyone give me some advice on how to keep my mind off sex?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-18, 12:33
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

stop whacking off, it'll only make things worse..

And three weeks? That's nothing.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-18, 13:27
Hatred Keeps Me Alive Hatred Keeps Me Alive is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

I think stopping wanking is the worst thing he could do. Three weeks for an 18 year old male is a long time.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-18, 15:52
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

You may think so, but I know for a fact if he can make it through a couple days without it, the rest of the trip will be a hell of a lot easier.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-18, 16:17
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
stop whacking off, it'll only make things worse..

And three weeks? That's nothing.



As a 19 year old male I have to agree. 3 weeks isn't that long. Not being a guy I doubt that she can pass judgment on jerking it though. You don't have to stop, just don't go overboard.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-18, 17:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

Once you stop, it gets easier to control. Take it from me. I was just in the hospital and the only option I had was a fat, bi-polar, engaged girl. My roommate was a fat, digusting, med'd to a coma, icky old guy.

The tranquilizers made it easier, though. Drink enough and you won't even be able to do it... That's my advice. But please keep in mind I landed up in California Pacific's Pysch Ward for the weekend.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-18, 17:47
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

I'll just toss my pin-laden hat into the ring of agreement that three weeks isn't that long.

Whacking off, however, is not gonna make things worse if you do it enough. Granted, on vacation it can be moderately difficult to find the time, but there's a reason it's suggested that a guy who can't will his thoughts away from sex naturally rub one out before a date.

It's only a temporary solution, but so is your stay in England. Get it out of your system before you hit the pubs or anywhere else you anticipate being drunk and/or around pretty girls, and you shouldn't have so much of a problem.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-18, 23:59
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:


Whacking off, however, is not gonna make things worse if you do it enough. Granted, on vacation it can be moderately difficult to find the time, but there's a reason it's suggested that a guy who can't will his thoughts away from sex naturally rub one out before a date.




Yes, the reason is so that he doesn't come to soon if they have sex later!..

The more you do it, the more you want to do it. That's how masturbation works.. Regardless of gender.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-19, 00:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Yes, the reason is so that he doesn't come to soon if they have sex later!..

The more you do it, the more you want to do it. That's how masturbation works.. Regardless of gender.



Except it's not.

I'm sure there are guys who kill the engine, so to speak, only to have the urge come back stronger next time, but personal experience and what I can glean from those talking about it with or around me is that by and large, guys have a sex drive that peaks at whatever level. Masturbation lowers it temporarily, but when it comes back, it doesn't exceed that level outside of some special circumstances.

Trust me.. if I have a specialty in this forum, it's masturbation..
 #10 
Old 2002-08-19, 01:56
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: I miss sex

Suze, you may be the resident sexpert, but you are not a guy so can not fully contemplate male urges. Try to keep that in mind next time you say something about how guys feel.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-19, 03:54
Moderator
 
Default Re: I miss sex

well, really Suze, the more you do, the more you want to do it goes for ladies, not for wankers.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-19, 13:53
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

Pft, fine!. I still say I'm right.

It's about control over your physiology/internal systems.


 #13 
Old 2002-08-19, 20:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
I'll just toss my pin-laden hat into the ring of agreement that three weeks isn't that long.



Me too.

Try going on 6 and then you might have something worth b**ching about.


[that's years, 6 years, not weeks]
 #14 
Old 2002-08-19, 21:13
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: I miss sex

Ok, Let me reitterate. Three weeks is a while, when you've had a fairly constant stream of sex up untill then. Especially for someone in his sexual prime. But thats ok, I'm doing fine. There where never any real worries, I just had to vent. And Suzy's partly right, It's wise not to think about about sex or to flog the dolphin in the first place. But once the thoughts entered your head, and your balls swell up with cum, you either fix the problem or you end up with blueballs. Ah blueballs, that could make an entirely different topic now couldn't it?
 #15 
Old 2002-08-19, 21:15
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: I miss sex

Wait, I forgot to say, Metaphysist you poor, poor man.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-19, 22:25
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Pft, fine!. I still say I'm right.

It's about control over your physiology/internal systems.



If you have the control. It's a good thing to try and learn (at least, for actual interpersonal sex, maybe not sucker punching Willy), but if you can't manage it for a certain length of time, then you can't. Wank now, work on it later.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-20, 22:43
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by great_sage=heaven:
Wait, I forgot to say, Metaphysist you poor, poor man.


Yeah, I know.

Like I've been telling people: Come this December, I get my virginity back.

[I don't know if that's a , a , or a ]

And no comments, please, that at my age I shouldn't care!
 #18 
Old 2002-08-21, 01:20
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I miss sex

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Once you stop, it gets easier to control. Take it from me. I was just in the hospital and the only option I had was a fat, bi-polar, engaged girl. My roommate was a fat, digusting, med'd to a coma, icky old guy.

The tranquilizers made it easier, though. Drink enough and you won't even be able to do it... That's my advice. But please keep in mind I landed up in California Pacific's Pysch Ward for the weekend.



Welcome to my life

-Chibi

-You sound so much like me
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics