|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-08-15, 05:28
|
|
|
How to be great in bed
k. I know you all will probably tell me to use the search feature, but it's like this... it would be difficult to search for a topic like this because the words I would use could bring up pretty much ANY topic here... so here goes.
Basically, I want to be better in bed.
How do they like it? Hard? Fast? slow and deep? She tells me that her last boyfriend was better than me in bed, and she feels bad when she says it, but I wanna give her more than he ever did, emotionally and physically. She told me that I'm better when I stop worrying about how she feels, and just enjoy myself, and I know I'm beginning to fall into the category of one of those guys that are so fucking focused on pleasing the woman that they don't enjoy sex themselves.
I just wanna do it right, and I know practice makes perfect, her ex had a lot of practice and she is really the only one I've had sex with....soooo...any tips? Be serious here, people. I just want some help. I'm in a serious relationship with her now and I want to just be the best she has ever had...so...tips?
|
|
#2
 2002-08-15, 05:40
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
also any tips on eating her out would help.... her legs start to shake sometimes and I haven't brought her to an orgasm yet, but her legs start to shake every time we do it, which makes me wonder if that is normal or if she is just too afraid to cum?
|
|
#3
 2002-08-15, 05:46
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Everyone has a different style. There is no specific formula for being better in bed. In fact, most of the general rules don't don't even apply to eveeryone.
All anyone can tell you is to pay attention to what she likes. If she starts making a noise that indicates that you are doing something especialy good, remember what you were doing for next time. Try not to be too fast, take the time to do the job right. And you can always ask her what she would like you to do. It may seem a little embaressing to do that, but remember, you can't get much more intimate than sex, and it has to be much more embaressing to be told you're not as good.
And an oldie, but a goodie: Practice Makes Perfect.
|
|
#4
 2002-08-15, 06:01
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Don't forget to eat your vitamins. Exercise. Eat well. Have a possitive outlook on life.
|
|
#5
 2002-08-15, 09:53
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Search for PC muscles on here, help you go longer and shit.......errr.....ya...... or maybe her last BF was ADHD, ya cant beat us ADHD guys in bed  -Chibi - 
|
|
#6
 2002-08-15, 12:34
|
scuttle 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
haha I'm a chick with ADHD!!
|
|
#7
 2002-08-15, 13:04
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Haha
|
|
#8
 2002-08-15, 14:22
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
No shit. I have ADHD too. So does my girlfriend, and my step-brother. My brother has ADD. The rest of the people I know don't have a nice acronym for why they're nuts.
|
|
#9
 2002-08-15, 20:19
|
Zergling 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Fuck
Main thing ask what she likes to do most. She might like it this way and not that way. Just communicate and see what she likes. If she starts screaming and moaning you know your doing good. If shes just kinda laying there with a dumb look on her face maybe switch around a bit do something diff. Thats kinda messed up to say that her ex was better than you but. If you really want to make it better ask her what she wants. Will giving her what she wants, you to enjoy and relax like she said dont worry to much about it. Just have fun and if you listen to what she likes and try it a bit, im sure you could blow her mind way better than her ex.
|
|
#10
 2002-08-15, 21:16
|
ScorchedWeasel 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Wow, lots of people here have adhd, neat! myself included of course
|
|
#11
 2002-08-15, 21:18
|
Zergling 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Dont want to seem stupid but what is adhd?
|
|
#12
 2002-08-15, 21:21
|
djmaro 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
maybe its because your dick is thinner?
|
|
#13
 2002-08-16, 01:08
|
Politely Disturbed 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
u should ask her what she likes
|
|
#14
 2002-08-16, 01:30
|
TOWCHBob 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
I think ADHD is attention deffisit hyperactivy disorder, I'm ODD. Mixed with some manic depression and social anxiety.
|
|
#15
 2002-08-16, 04:31
|
confuzious 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
I'm ADD, and ODD, and am supposedly bipolar too. I told the psychiatrist he was full of shit, and have refused medication.
|
|
#16
 2002-08-16, 06:52
|
The_Scrub 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Well most of ADD or ADHD people I know, it's not that they are hyper and shit and can pay attention, their parents just tell the doctor they are and dope them up. Really, I think only a few people I know are REALLY ADHD or ADD, the rest just try to act retarded to be funny, and then when people diss them they blame it on the bullshit disorder. Doctors will give Rid or Ad to anyone, it seems like anyway.
|
|
#17
 2002-08-16, 13:19
|
|
Moderator
|
|
The fine line between genius and madness
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Might as well save the trouble of taking pills, and put it in the school water supply.
|
|
#18
 2002-08-16, 14:31
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
quote: Originally posted by Zergling: Fuck
Main thing ask what she likes to do most. She might like it this way and not that way. Just communicate and see what she likes. If she starts screaming and moaning you know your doing good. If shes just kinda laying there with a dumb look on her face maybe switch around a bit do something diff. Thats kinda messed up to say that her ex was better than you but. If you really want to make it better ask her what she wants. Will giving her what she wants, you to enjoy and relax like she said dont worry to much about it. Just have fun and if you listen to what she likes and try it a bit, im sure you could blow her mind way better than her ex.
Thanks a lot for the advice. She says she went out with the kid when she was 15 for a year and only had sex with him once (which I find hard to believe) but jeez, even if they only did it once, it makes me feel like shit thinking I've done it a lot more and that he is still better than me? It really bothers me, and this is the main reason I want to get better, not only for her pleasure, but just so I don't feel so shitty anymore. She really doesn't know how bad it makes me feel...but there is nothing I can do about it because it is the truth. Anyways thanks a lot for the advice.
|
|
#19
 2002-08-16, 16:09
|
Zergling 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
How could she even say that shit. Thats fucked even if it is true. Tell her how it makes you feel when she tells you that shit. Maybe ask what her ex did that one time but that seems gay to do what he did. Try to make the scene more romantic. Take her on a walk or something by the water come home and have some candles. Make some food. Tell her how much you love her how beautiful she looks etc. Then give her some crazy foreplay. Then when shes screaging fuck me go and give it a go. Im sure that will be better for her.
|
|
#20
 2002-08-16, 17:07
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
There are two things no woman should ever say to a guy.
(1) Your penis is too small.
(2) my ex was so much better in bed than you.
I don't care what the provocation, those things should NEVER leave yer mouth.
|
|
#21
 2002-08-16, 18:37
|
Dwarven_Commando 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Suzie is definately right, even if what you're saying is the truth. Your last boyfriend was hung like King-Kong and you new boyfriend is packing a fiver? Oh well. You still shouldn't say that shit. Especially not if you want the relationship to last. Once you say that to a guy everytime in bed we'll either just do it for ourselves, or else we'll be too worried about the comparison to do anything well at all.
Now, onto Fucks question. I have a recomendation for you, there are two books, Dr. Ruth's Guide to Good Sex, and Lesbian Sex Secrets for Men. Both are good, LSSM is in laymans terms a little more, but it's also not quite as comprehensive. And if you're too lazy to go out and get the books and read them, then you're probably too lazy to be any good in bed anyway. Also, if you don't want to spend the cash there are a billion online guides to every sex act imaginable. Just be specific.
|
|
#22
 2002-08-16, 18:43
|
Malignant 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
I'm not ADHD or ADD. Too trendy. I'm just really lazy.
--Malignant
|
|
#23
 2002-08-16, 19:49
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
I am at one with Slack.
|
|
#24
 2002-08-16, 21:27
|
bentintwisted 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Maybe you should change your handle to "useless fuck".....until you get your shit together Seriously....oral sex makes my legs shake like that if the male is too vigorous with the clit... it fucking uncomfortable. It's a nerve reaction that you have no control over. Try teasing the clit...very gently and lightly...then move lower to caress her vulva and dip into the honeywell.... up and down..in and out...think slow and delicious figure eights...being firmer with your tongue around the vulval and vaginal area than when you're higher up..also, may I suggest smoking grass before fucking, for both of you. This makes the experience MUCH more intense and put the woman's neocortex on 'hold' so to speak, allowing the hypothalamus and clitoris to seal their partnership, which then in turn highten the body's network of impulse relays.Remember, take time to encompass the entire genital area instead of just the clit, and play with her nipples at the same time if you can. For what it's worth, I think your striving to be better in bed is commendable It at least shows some brains... I mean, the better at it you are, the more sought after you will be
|
|
#25
 2002-08-19, 07:00
|
|
Regular
|
|
The land of milk and honey
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Search for PC muscles on here, help you go longer and shit.......errr.....ya...... or maybe her last BF was ADHD, ya cant beat us ADHD guys in bed -Chibi
HaHa, I second that one!
|
|
#26
 2002-08-23, 10:02
|
Turi 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
Just give up mate, your obviously shit in bed. Probably ugly too. Or if you find a big cucumber shove it up her so hard and fast she doesn't know what the fuck happened. After that she wont want sex ever again and you wont have to worry anymore.
Ciao
|
|
#27
 2002-08-26, 07:10
|
k devil 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: How to be great in bed
JUST PRACTISE AND PRACTISE!!!! and try something diffrint new positions and styles. Try something diffrent every time you have sex try it slow, harder, longer, softer or move your dick around and find the her spot, every chick is differnt all it takes is time to do it right.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|