About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-13, 03:36
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Yea..my sort of bf, wants me to jack him off...and me with the loss of my teenage hormones do not know how. He already fingered me, and pleasured me, so I know that he actually deserves something once in a while. But problem is I don't know how to...any advice/insults/opinions?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-13, 04:39
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

1. Grip.
2. Stroke.
3. Repeat step 2 until ejaculation occurs.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-13, 05:14
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

A few tips, other than what Spiffy said, are don't go it dry if you don't have to. Use some nice oil or silicone based lubricant not that water-based crud (unless you plan on replenishing the lost moisture with your mouth). You're less likely to chafe him using oil or silicone than water based lube, and certainly less likely than dry. And I think most guys prefer a wet handjob to a dry one. One good thing is to have him put his hand over yours and let him squeeze however much he wants. Oh, and alot of guys like it if you really increase the pressure right as they're cumming. <--such a silly word (but effective) Keep the lines of communiacation open,it's important to know what he likes. The best thing to do would be to watch him for a few minutes if you could. After all, we do do ourselves best. A personal tactic is to not use your hand like a tube, tighten where he gets thinner and loosen where he gets thicker. Another thing is to swirl your palm when it's over his glans (tip of his penis). Sort of in a corkscrew motion (but lightly). Hope that helps.
 #4 
Old 2002-08-13, 06:58
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

with a vagina, but honestly if you want there is a whole thing on male masturbation here: http://www.writings.com/interest/
 #5 
Old 2002-08-13, 08:42
Moderator
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

just to add to Spiff, don�t think that you should stroke as far as the skin allows ...
 #6 
Old 2002-08-13, 09:05
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by aya_no_koibito:
...and me with the loss of my teenage hormones do not know how


Just out of curiosity: Does that mean you are past [i.e.: Older than] your teen years?

[Or am I just too damn old, now, to get it?]
 #7 
Old 2002-08-13, 12:23
Debi Debi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

one point of advice. if you ever rub over the pants make sure they are not jeans. they tend to hurt the guy. and then when you give the actual handjob you have to go easy.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-13, 12:31
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

I would say tell the guy to go jerk himself off and just give him a blowjob. Whatever the novelty there is in a girl jerking off a guy it doesn't matter, the guy can always do it better. He can't give himself a blowjob though, so do that. He'll be happier.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-13, 12:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

*Gazes longingly at the vitamin E oil bottle beside his bed*
sigh
 #10 
Old 2002-08-13, 12:43
Suziegirl Suziegirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Yer not trying to duplicate how he does it, develop your own style, and it'll still feel good to him.

Don't be afraid to grip firmly, penises are less sensitive than female genitalia.

Vary the pressure, speed, and way you touch him, start off slow and build up.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-13, 13:27
Debi Debi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

DON'T WEAR RINGS. MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-13, 16:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Debi:
DON'T WEAR RINGS. MADE THAT MISTAKE BEFORE.


I might be inclined to wince, except a friend of mine once got a blowjob from a girl whose teeth weren't completely flat, and she didn't keep them off his dick, either. He stopped her after about five seconds. Ow.
 #13 
Old 2002-08-13, 18:04
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Suziegirl:
Don't be afraid to grip firmly, penises are less sensitive than female genitalia.


Suzie! I never knew! You?! No!
 #14 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:52
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Metaphysicist:
Just out of curiosity: Does that mean you are past [i.e.: Older than] your teen years?

[Or am I just too damn old, now, to get it?]



Ehehe..still in my late teen years...sooo I was never one of those "horny 14-15 year olds" that jerk off every guy they could, or every guy that wanted them too. ehehe..yea I'm really sad I guess
 #15 
Old 2002-08-13, 20:53
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by xenosss:
I would say tell the guy to go jerk himself off and just give him a blowjob. Whatever the novelty there is in a girl jerking off a guy it doesn't matter, the guy can always do it better. He can't give himself a blowjob though, so do that. He'll be happier.


Honestly, I do not want to give him a head. I know I should do it to make him happy...but...yea. *repeats the loss of teenage hormones thing* I don't find sucking on someones cock..pleasing. And so he agreed to just let me jerk him off..sorry to dissapoint you folks
 #16 
Old 2002-08-13, 23:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Oral sex -- I find -- is overrated.
 #17 
Old 2002-08-14, 11:52
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
I might be inclined to wince, except a friend of mine once got a blowjob from a girl whose teeth weren't completely flat, and she didn't keep them off his dick, either. He stopped her after about five seconds. Ow.


Yeah. When me and my wife first got together she was only 15 and hadn't ever done anything except be felt up by a guy. She had braces the first time she sucked my dick and I got my dick actually caught in a very painful, and still unexplained, fashion. But I didn't want to let her know she had hurt me because that would upset her and she'd probably never suck me off again (confidence is so important to girls) so I told her that was fine and she had done well. I still have a tiny scar. So the point is, besides telling my horror story, that you shouldn't let metal near your penis unless you accept the possibility of new holes.
 #18 
Old 2002-08-14, 13:56
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
Oral sex -- I find -- is overrated.


I agree. It's not as good as I would have expected, but if I'm going to get something I want something that I can't do by myself.

Jerking off isn't a difficult thing to accomplish. Don't be too gentle, make sure your nails don't scrape against it (or rings, as has been said), get him horny before hand, start slow and go from there, it's easy. If you really want to know just ask him to tell you how you're doing. Don't have him show you how because, well, then he's just doing it himself. He'll be able to tell you better than any of us.
 #19 
Old 2002-08-14, 14:25
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Pizza pie!@
 #20 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:31
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

*smacks Z3M and xenosss*
whats wrong with you?

Before my girlfriend got her braces off I had to settle for hand jobs. USE LUBE. I got some wicked blisters and raw spots befor I figured out it wasn't just a fluke. I had to wrap it in tissue held in place by tape because of the pain. Again, WHATEVER YOU DO, USE LUBE!
 #21 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:41
Moderator
 
Through the looking glass
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Are you implying that we're missing something?

You mean a girl's first time isn't her best? And I thought things like blowjobs only got worse with practice.
 #22 
Old 2002-08-14, 16:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

My eye itches.
 #23 
Old 2002-08-14, 20:09
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

wow what a dumb thread. tee hee.
 #24 
Old 2002-08-14, 21:11
Makaveli_DK-2003 Makaveli_DK-2003 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

stupid questin from a stupid person
 #25 
Old 2002-08-15, 17:22
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarven_Commando:
Yeah. When me and my wife first got together she was only 15 and hadn't ever done anything except be felt up by a guy. She had braces the first time she sucked my dick and I got my dick actually caught in a very painful, and still unexplained, fashion. But I didn't want to let her know she had hurt me because that would upset her and she'd probably never suck me off again (confidence is so important to girls) so I told her that was fine and she had done well. I still have a tiny scar. So the point is, besides telling my horror story, that you shouldn't let metal near your penis unless you accept the possibility of new holes.


you where with your with since 15?!?!? im fucking scared, I never want to be with my future wife at 15

-Chibi

-
 #26 
Old 2002-08-15, 20:17
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
you where with your with since 15?!?!? im fucking scared, I never want to be with my future wife at 15

-Chibi

-



I don't think you have anything to worry about.
 #27 
Old 2002-08-17, 02:09
Makaveli_DK-2003 Makaveli_DK-2003 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

yeah just shut up about it from now on will ya?
 #28 
Old 2002-08-17, 04:12
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by aya_no_koibito:
Yea..my sort of bf, wants me to jack him off...and me with the loss of my teenage hormones do not know how. He already fingered me, and pleasured me, so I know that he actually deserves something once in a while. But problem is I don't know how to...any advice/insults/opinions?


You, know, I always wanted to know the answer to this question. But, one day I stopped wondering and started giving blow jobs enstead.
 #29 
Old 2002-08-17, 05:22
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

I'm sure you made some guy(s) very happy.
 #30 
Old 2002-08-18, 07:27
littlelaptop littlelaptop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarven_Commando:
So the point is, besides telling my horror story, that you shouldn't let metal near your penis unless you accept the possibility of new holes.


May I remind you of tongue rings? Not that I have one, but guys have constantly told me how wonderful they are... But I don't think that I'm gonna punch a hole in my tongue for anyone.
 #31 
Old 2002-09-22, 11:02
stgeorge6602 stgeorge6602 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

why bother just let him fuck you in the arse.....you might have something else to complain about then..
 #32 
Old 2002-09-22, 21:10
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by littlelaptop:
But I don't think that I'm gonna punch a hole in my tongue for anyone.


tongue piercings are gay, tongue splicings are the shit
 #33 
Old 2002-09-22, 22:56
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

What's a tongue splicing..?
 #34 
Old 2002-09-23, 16:39
LutherX LutherX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Oral sex -- I find -- is overrated



Find someone who does it better.

Just kidding, but personally I don't understand how anyone can find getting a bj to be overrated... To me it's the best.

If I had to pick between getting laid & getting blown, I'll take the bj every time.



[This message has been edited by LutherX (edited 09-23-2002).]
 #35 
Old 2002-09-23, 18:00
Moderator
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
What's a tongue splicing..?


lizard tongue ...

 #36 
Old 2002-09-23, 19:04
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

Oh.. lizard tongue.. I know what you mean now..

I'll take getting laid over a bj.
 #37 
Old 2002-11-01, 10:53
papapelikan papapelikan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

you were right to ask and by now with all the good advice youve been given its going to be ok -
in fack tossing off as we say in the british isles is a sensitive subtle and very erotic
activity - girls over this way used to become good at while waiting to lose their virginity which was measured in decades -
try little yelps of pleasure and ecouragement while doing it - that helps -
 #38 
Old 2002-11-01, 15:10
Dast0ner Dast0ner is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do guys like to be jacked off...?

quote:
Originally posted by aya_no_koibito:
Yea..my sort of bf, wants me to jack him off...and me with the loss of my teenage hormones do not know how. He already fingered me, and pleasured me, so I know that he actually deserves something once in a while. But problem is I don't know how to...any advice/insults/opinions?


1 word. www.jackinworld.com . need i say more?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics