About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-08-08, 18:58
Regular
 
US
Default WHY

Why do women lie?

Why, God?

Why?
 #2 
Old 2002-08-08, 19:23
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

The same reason men lie...to cover up something they dont want someone else to know...
 #3 
Old 2002-08-08, 22:39
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

just to fuck with you
 #4 
Old 2002-08-08, 23:22
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

why indeed.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-09, 00:47
jonk jonk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

you mean women lie too?
 #6 
Old 2002-08-09, 04:53
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

lie...never
 #7 
Old 2002-08-09, 11:02
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

to get laid :-)
 #8 
Old 2002-08-09, 15:09
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Because they can get away with it, I fall for it every time!!.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-09, 18:28
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

women (not all of them) do what they do ( lie,cheat,ect.) because they thunk they can get awawy with it.
 #10 
Old 2002-08-09, 18:28
Thoughtmonger Thoughtmonger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtmonger
women (not all of them) do what they do ( lie,cheat,ect.) because they thunk they can get awawy with it.
and so very often they do.
 #11 
Old 2002-08-10, 01:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Eh, there's a socialogical and evolutionary basis for lying...

Why do people lie in ways that make you feel badly?
 #12 
Old 2002-08-10, 02:58
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:

Why do people lie in ways that make you feel badly?



because when it comes down to it, they only care for themselves
 #13 
Old 2002-08-10, 03:05
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Women lie to impress men. And most of the time (unfortunately) it works.

But there are other reasons too.

They may lie to make you feel good...
They may lie to hide something...
They may lie so you'll like them...
They may lie to get laid...
But in the midst of it all, they lie for whatever fucking reason they like.

If we knew why things happened, Earth would be a much easier place..

--Malignant
 #14 
Old 2002-08-11, 11:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Men lie too.

It's either to manipulate you directly or hide/protect some insecurity of their own.

Either one hurts. Life is pain. God is a flightly character.
 #15 
Old 2002-08-11, 11:16
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

quote:
Originally posted by Joe Boo:
because when it comes down to it, they only care for themselves


Not always the case. I care more for a few people (excluding blood) than myself.

'Course, I'm the the lying type of person. :\ This thread is depressing me. FUCK OFF. I'm going to another one.
 #16 
Old 2002-08-11, 15:15
Makaveli_DK-2003 Makaveli_DK-2003 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

stupid topic
 #17 
Old 2002-08-11, 18:11
djmaro djmaro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

didn't you know that women are blood suckin warewolves that like to feed on you by lying in your face?

if you didn't now you know
 #18 
Old 2002-08-11, 19:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

It's a fact!

*Runs behind a tree*
 #19 
Old 2002-08-12, 05:21
manic manic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

ALL WOMEN HAVE A COMPLEX
 #20 
Old 2002-08-12, 11:07
Debi Debi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

you want to know y girls lie? because some of us have been lied to so many times by guys that we think guys don't deserve to know the truth. but not all girls lie.
 #21 
Old 2002-08-13, 14:32
Regular
 
US
Default Re: WHY

quote:
Originally posted by Debi:
you want to know y girls lie? because some of us have been lied to so many times by guys that we think guys don't deserve to know the truth. but not all girls lie.


That's stupid. I don't lie. If I do, it's small, and I end up telling the person within an hour (yes I am serious) I have gone through life being honest and have not had a problem. So when my girlfriend lies to me, I really don't fucking think I deserve it.

I honestly think it's just because she feels bad for me and wants to say whatever she thinks will shut me up or make me happy, or is hiding the truth.... sigh. I just don't get it. Maybe I should lie to her and see how she likes it. I stay open with someone that lies to my face and is never open... is it really worth it anymore....
 #22 
Old 2002-08-13, 15:30
Debi Debi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

quote:
Originally posted by Fuck:
That's stupid. I don't lie. If I do, it's small, and I end up telling the person within an hour (yes I am serious) I have gone through life being honest and have not had a problem. So when my girlfriend lies to me, I really don't fucking think I deserve it.

I honestly think it's just because she feels bad for me and wants to say whatever she thinks will shut me up or make me happy, or is hiding the truth.... sigh. I just don't get it. Maybe I should lie to her and see how she likes it. I stay open with someone that lies to my face and is never open... is it really worth it anymore....



i wasn't saying that you lied. i meant maybe one of her ex's lied to her so much. that maybe now she can't help it. it happens. believe me i know. i've had it happen to me. and i am juss now begining to trust guys again with the truth.
 #23 
Old 2002-08-13, 15:38
Regular
 
US
Default Re: WHY

Ok it's just the way you said it I guess.... "we think guys don't deserve to know the truth. but not all girls lie."

I guess I took it the wrong way and thought you were one of those girls who are like "all guys are assholes, all guys are the same, all guys lie, bla bla bla bla..."

I really hate lies.... oh well... I guess I'll have to just keep my distance from her even though she thinks everything is fine and normal, I won't open up to her as much anymore.
 #24 
Old 2002-08-13, 18:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

quote:
Originally posted by Fuck:
I don't lie. If I do, it's small, and I end up telling the person within an hour [...] I have gone through life being honest [...]


You just lied right there.
 #25 
Old 2002-08-13, 18:50
fred_nahr fred_nahr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: WHY

Watch the Movie 100 girls. www.100girls.net
 #26 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:16
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: WHY

I am the greatest bullshit artist the world has ever seen. However, I don't lie unless it is absolutly nessecary. I prefer double talk and misdirection.

Mother:Are you having sex?
Me:If I were getting laid, do you think I would be such a grouch.

I have never lied to my girlfriend though.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics