About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:06
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Prometheus:
Hell yeah. I know what you're talkin' about.


I really doubt it.
 #2 
Old 2002-08-14, 15:33
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Ugly?

Why?
 #3 
Old 2002-08-14, 16:02
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Yeah, I find that red-headed women are hot, but red-headed guys are typically ugly. I can't honestly think why?
 #4 
Old 2002-08-14, 16:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Just 'cause.
 #5 
Old 2002-08-14, 17:20
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

My hair is blond but shines red in the sunlight. I am not Irish.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-14, 20:08
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

i bet if a red head guy finds a nice red head girl it will be good. tee hee.
 #7 
Old 2002-08-14, 23:18
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Most red-heads are Nordic.
 #8 
Old 2002-09-02, 19:09
psycH0 psycH0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Fuck man , bitchaz are cruel !
Accept it , they Suck ! (and thats about all they are good for)

Dont dye the hair , keep it real man , be origional !
 #9 
Old 2002-09-02, 23:03
theo theo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

That saying is not true in the most part. I have curly FLAMING Red hair and i have more success with chicks than most of the guys that i know(I spike my hair, BTW). It really depends on the girl and i suppose how the person dresses or has their hair. Thats the world for ya.
 #10 
Old 2002-09-02, 23:12
Ulsterman Ulsterman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Grow A beard. a long red fiery beard. chicks dig beards.. uh I think.. at least it will cover up any hideous freckles, pock marks bullet wounds,scabs ,etc.


[Erin Go Bragh ~Ireland Forever]
 #11 
Old 2002-09-03, 00:27
fred_nahr fred_nahr is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

Chicks do dig some scars, for example, a appendectimy scar will gross them out, while a scar from a knife fight will make them hang all over you with hard nipples, most girls anyway.
 #12 
Old 2002-10-08, 12:44
Regular
 
Melbourne
Default Re: Ugly?

quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyman666:
The Fire crotches!


Bushfire!
 #13 
Old 2002-10-08, 13:26
-SpeedStar- -SpeedStar- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

im goin with redheads hot and carrot tops not
for chicks
and guys im sorry but no one i know likes it
you can always die it red like the real colour
thats normally pretty cool

and scars are cool, well ones from fights are good
 #14 
Old 2002-10-08, 20:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

I have the coolest scar on my face from someone throwing a brick at me.
 #15 
Old 2002-10-08, 22:55
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

I have a pretty sweet scar from someone throwing a volleyball at me. I know they're soft, but it slammed my glasses into my face, so I.. er.. got cut..

..alright, so it's not that cool.
 #16 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

That's nerdy, actually. LOL
 #17 
Old 2002-10-09, 05:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ugly?

I fucking despise LOL.... I'm an idiot.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics