About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-31, 19:26
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Weed + Sex

Not sure if this belongs in here or BLTC, but whatever, I enjoy sex and other sexual activiteis while on weed, but I sometimes have a hard time maintaining an erection while I'm stoned, any suggestions?
 #2 
Old 2002-07-31, 19:30
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

Heard it kills your sex drive. Ever try viagra? o.O
 #3 
Old 2002-07-31, 19:34
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

Heh, it's never killed my sex drive, it's just as strong as ever, as for ability.... lol

Anyways I was hoping there was an answer other than viagra, maybe there isn't though.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:09
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

The best non-chemical way to maintain an erection is simple mental strength.. but weed kind of fucks with that. You can try exercising your PC muscles, lots of posts are up here about that, but that's more to help you keep from ejaculating quickly than staying hard.

Best suggestion I can give is to not smoke weed unless you're positive you won't lose it.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-31, 23:23
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

Weed relaxes you, right?.. symptom of extreme relaxation is lowered blood pressure.. bingo..

you could try getting hard first, and using a cock ring.. if it's really that important.
 #6 
Old 2002-08-01, 08:55
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

Pot and sex are a fun combo, I've never had trouble maintaining an erection while having sex though. I do have trouble staying hard if somethings not being done to me, is that your problem? If so it's pretty normal, if it's trouble during actual sex and you've never had trouble with impotence maybe you should just take it as a side-effect and pop some viagra. Nothing else really helps, or else old men would have been using it, eh? If you have trouble with impotence even when you're not high go to the doctor, you could have a problem.

Wintermute is right, low blood pressure does decrease your penis size , but usually not to the point where you're flacid. BUT extreme relaxation in any form causes the hormones and chemicals to calm down and instead makes you release seratonin (I think that's what it is) and it's hard to get an erection with alot of seratonin in your system. Try doing yogic meditation and then trying to get a hard-on. It's pretty difficult. One thing. Cock rings have been proven to degenerate the tissure of the penis (where its worn) over long term use though, so I'd be careful how often you do it. It is very flattering to wear one though, because it makes you look larger, oh yeah, that whole cutting off the bloodflow to my penis thing
 #7 
Old 2002-08-02, 02:04
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

It's not blood pressure. If your blood pressure got so low that you couldn't get hard, then you'd be near death.

It's a cerebral thing. People who enjoy sex while stoned, have a strong mental association with sex.
 #8 
Old 2002-08-03, 00:25
Regular
 
US
Default Re: Weed + Sex

Don't do it. unless you know the girl or go out with them. Be careful who you are with. Here is my story....

On April 20th of this year I got high with these 2 girls, I didn't know them like at all but all I heard was "weed" and I like weed, so I went over her house.... long story short. I ended up with my dick in this fat, humongous, gross, disgusting, nasty, ugly, beast-like thing that posed as a girl. She was so fucking nasty but at the time I didn't care... and now because of that i have problems.

See one thing with me is when I'm high, I act totally odd... can't control it at ALL.... but the thing is I can remember every single thing that happened, exactly how it happened. She told my good friend that I forced myself on her and now he doesn't beleive either of us. I hate this bitch because I am really telling the truth and she lied to a close, close friend. I didn't fuck her, I just humped... didn't cum. She gave me head and a handjob in the morning. I ask you how a fat beast couldn't push away a 6'3" 175lb 17 year old...ugh...

Anyhoo, my girlfriend hates when I smoke pot now. I told her I wouldn't give it up until she gave up smoking, but I promised her I'd never get high around people I dont know. So be careful. I regret it to this day, that bitch was so fucking nasty and she is a fucking liar.
 #9 
Old 2002-08-06, 08:03
muffin_man muffin_man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

i think you would be classified as an 'enhancment smoker' as apposed to the:scavenger smoker, the shoulda been there smoker, the i'm only creative when i smoke smoker, the after school special smoker, the i cant belive this is my life smoker, the McGuyver smoker, or the i have a note from my doctor smoker.

"do you know how much condoms were in the 60's man?" "no, how much?" "i dunno, we never used them."
http://movieweb.com/movie/halfbaked/

[This message has been edited by muffin_man (edited 08-06-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-08-07, 15:48
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

i love that movie, have it on DVD
 #11 
Old 2002-08-07, 16:17
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

quote:
Originally posted by ScorchedWeasel:
Anyways I was hoping there was an answer other than viagra, maybe there isn't though.


let's not lose sight of the most important aspect of this thread. viagra rocks. and it comes in handy in a coke-induced pinch. screw some cockrings, pumps and salves. pop a pill, pop a woody.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-08, 18:58
runaway runaway is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

You guys ever heard of Sextacy? Its Crystal Meth, E, and Viagra..powdered up, and you snort it or smoke it. The E and the crystal meth put you in the mood to fuck, but the Meth cuts off blood flow - Leaving you limp. Thats where the Viagra comes in... Its like the ultimate "fuck-all-night" drug and it gives you a giant erection, and seemingly endless sexual stanima. The only downside is the shit that meth can do to you..
 #13 
Old 2002-08-09, 02:21
Vicodin Vicodin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

ummm. yeah.

the ol' viagra/meth cocktail is a no no for those of us that enjoy respiration.

then you want me to throw a roll into the mix? my system's as toxic as the next partier's, but WHATEVAH...
 #14 
Old 2002-08-09, 18:35
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Weed + Sex

yeah, i was gonna say that sounds kindda dangerous
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics