About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-26, 20:47
wizard69 wizard69 is offline
Regular
 
Default underwear sniffing-stds!!

I was just wondering if you could get an std from sniffing underwear?
like if someone had herpies and you sniffed it would you catch them?
I don't have anyones underwear to sniff but I was just wondering
 #2 
Old 2002-07-26, 21:49
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that. At least, I HOPE I can pretend I didn't hear that.

Start a site. www.underwearsniffing.com, or something to that effect.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-26, 22:24
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

Depends, I'm guessing, on how long since the underwear was worn... there's a limit to how long any organism can survive
 #4 
Old 2002-07-27, 07:18
Moderator
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

damn, I need glasses or more sleep.

*remembers when he said micro-orgasms instead of organisms in school*
 #5 
Old 2002-07-27, 11:07
Bogey Man Bogey Man is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Depends, I'm guessing, on how long since the underwear was worn... there's a limit to how long any organism can survive


Also, unless the girl has wet her pants, I'd assume the life of those organisms would be even shorter, seeing as most of them thrive in damp dark places.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-28, 22:12
ScorchedWeasel ScorchedWeasel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
<b>*remembers when he said micro-orgasms instead of organisms in school*[/B]


oh good I'm not the only one

[This message has been edited by ScorchedWeasel (edited 07-28-2002).]
 #7 
Old 2002-07-30, 18:30
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

lol, your an idiot ofcourse if you rubbing your nose in some std infected underwear you can get nose herpies. lol
 #8 
Old 2002-07-30, 18:32
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: underwear sniffing-stds!!

lol, bsk, i did that in biology class, so embarassing
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics