|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-07-26, 00:28
|
black_light 
Regular
|
|
|
|
size
how old are u and whats ur size.. plz tell the truth im 13 and mine is 7.5 i think a little longer i want to know if mine is long or short
|
|
#2
 2002-07-26, 01:27
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
http://www.totse.com/en/ego/self_improvement/164201.html
|
|
#3
 2002-07-26, 13:12
|
MoRt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
Oh god... not again....
------ Aloha. ------
|
|
#4
 2002-07-26, 18:24
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
The link in wintermutes post says that the average 13 year old is 3.5 inches long (which sounds a little too small, even for a kid starting puberty) unless you are exaggerating/blatantly lying, you are larger than 95% of the population (at age 13)
[This message has been edited by Bogey Man (edited 07-26-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-07-26, 19:36
|
grungymagician 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
i think we may need a forum for this topic, notice most who ask this question are newbs
|
|
#6
 2002-07-27, 14:54
|
black_light 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
im talking about erect and if u think im lieing i'll giv i a fucking pic! and i cant se how any one can have a dick that small if ur 13!!!
|
|
#7
 2002-07-27, 15:10
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
I knew a kid who reportedly had a dick that small at 18.
It happens.
|
|
#8
 2002-07-27, 16:45
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
I didn't say you were lieing, the keyword in that sentence was "unless"
no thanks about the picture, and I was talking erect also. The site also says that kids start puberty between the ages of 9 and a 1/2 to 13 and a 1/2, so I wasn't saying it was impossible. If you do have a 7.5 inch penis at that age, I guess you have something to be cocky about. But I still don't believe you, which will mean nothing to you if it is true. You obviously know that that is long, so I don't know why you would ask; I guess penis obsession goes with the territory of being 13.
|
|
#9
 2002-07-27, 16:45
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
black light, my text file ALSO is talking about erect.
Perhaps you should follow the measurement guidelines listed there, and THEN tell us what size you get..
You know, considering that every teenager that comes on here apparently has a 7-8inch penis, I'm surprised there aren't lots of way happier teenage girls out there.. .
must be the additives in food nowadays...
|
|
#10
 2002-07-27, 17:39
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
Great. So for living a clean life, I get a small dick?!
The world is a ghetto.
|
|
#11
 2002-07-27, 21:48
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
If you think the size of a porn star is normal, then your penis is probably small.
|
|
#12
 2002-07-27, 22:27
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
Nah, I'm cool with it. I pleasure my romantic interests enough.
|
|
#13
 2002-07-27, 23:10
|
|
|
Re: size
I always say mine is small, but I think it is pretty much right-on average.
|
|
#14
 2002-07-27, 23:15
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
objects in mirror are probably larger than they appear
|
|
#15
 2002-07-27, 23:19
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
14, 4.5".
I can't believe I am posting this on a message board.
|
|
#16
 2002-07-27, 23:48
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
I think Wintermute is correct....the problem is one of measurement technique: I think this 13 year old poster is reading the tape corretly, but that he is measuring from the head, then all the way underneath until he reahes his butt!! He should re-measure and be sure to stop when he gets to the other end of the penis!! (hee hee)!! Will probably make a "BIG" difference!! Or Bogey Man could be right!! (hee hee)!!Love, Venus.
[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 07-27-2002).]
|
|
#17
 2002-07-28, 12:35
|
ChibiMiko 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by MagKnightX: 14, 4.5".
I can't believe I am posting this on a message board.
HAHA, beat ya! 6.0" -Chibi -BEAT YA! 3.5" for a 13 year old? wtf, i was bigger then that like......cant really remeber, but I did hit puberty really early, think around the end of grade 4
|
|
#18
 2002-07-28, 14:00
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
I wonder...
Do you think that the age you hit puberty has any say in how big(penis size) you're going to be in the long run?
|
|
#19
 2002-07-28, 14:03
|
Bogey Man 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by ChibiMiko: HAHA, beat ya! 6.0"
-Chibi
-BEAT YA! 3.5" for a 13 year old? wtf, i was bigger then that like......cant really remeber, but I did hit puberty really early, think around the end of grade 4
Yeah, that sounded pretty small, but that's what it said was average.
|
|
#20
 2002-07-28, 18:39
|
black_light 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
dude i think i would kno how to measure! how the hell could your penis be 3.5 inches!!!!!!!! maybe a little kid but not a 13 year old and im 5'9" almost 6 ft tall maybe that makes a diff. and i masterbate almost evryday
|
|
#21
 2002-07-28, 18:52
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by Bogey Man: I wonder...
Do you think that the age you hit puberty has any say in how big(penis size) you're going to be in the long run?
No. It doesn't at all. Being circumcized as a child does, however, indirectly. Leads to obsessive masturbation in healthy kids (read: the ones not so shamed of their bodies they develope unhealthy neurosis about touching themselves).
|
|
#22
 2002-07-28, 21:16
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by black_light: dude i think i would kno how to measure! how the hell could your penis be 3.5 inches!!!!!!!! maybe a little kid but not a 13 year old and im 5'9" almost 6 ft tall maybe that makes a diff. and i masterbate almost evryday
Height- actually, body type at all- makes no difference. Two girls I know had boyfriends who were both thin as rails and were under six feet tall. One was about 5'4", had a real small dick, while the other was maybe 5'7" and was something like 7.5 inches. That's a very small example, but if you were to find out more stats, you'd find similar variance everywhere.
|
|
#23
 2002-07-29, 01:19
|
MagKnightX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
To be accurate, I haven't measured in a couple of months. I think last time was in like April. I dunno.
|
|
#24
 2002-07-29, 02:52
|
Dwarven_Commando 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
A couple of months probably won't be changin' things all that much. I remember being 13, but my dick was already 5", of course I was having sex too, maybe all that constant action gave me an edge. Seriously though it's true what they say, it's not the size of your boat, it's the motion of the ocean. And other various similiar sayings. Regardless, as long as your girl can feel you alright then it's no big deal. Just learn rhythm, that's why drummers tend to be the best lovers, rhythm.
|
|
#25
 2002-07-29, 03:14
|
MaTrIXSpiirit 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
Only self-centered idiots measure their DICK!
*(finds it humiliating that a 13 year-old has a dick of 7.? inches)*
lol.
-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
|
|
#26
 2002-07-29, 06:34
|
Joe Boo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by MaTrIXSpiirit: Only self-centered idiots measure their DICK!
*(finds it humiliating that a 13 year-old has a dick of 7.? inches)*
lol.
-=MaTrIXSpiirit=-
You can make it that long too, just hang a cinder block off your dick.
|
|
#27
 2002-07-29, 13:53
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by black_light: dude i think i would kno how to measure! how the hell could your penis be 3.5 inches!!!!!!!! maybe a little kid but not a 13 year old and im 5'9" almost 6 ft tall maybe that makes a diff. and i masterbate almost evryday
Dude I remember when I was 13 I was pissed because my friend said his dick was 4 inches and mine was only 3 (ERECT), so I'd say it was 4. Yes, penis size was always a big deal to me until I was 14, I dont know why, I just got sick of hearing everyone lie and I let it grow. At first I tried some jelqing techniques to make it bigger. Those were a waste of time, but they taught me about working my PC muscle. It doesn't matter how big you are. I was tall at 13, it didn't matter, my cock was 3 inches. 3 puny, tiny scrawny inches. Now I'm 17 and I have NOTHING to prove here (That 13 year old is obviously lying) and my cock is 7 inches. I like its' size, my girlfriend says it's big enough. And if it's not, who gives a fuck?! I can jerk off and cum myself, and your dick doesn't need to be more than 3 inches to do that. All you women/teenage girls who complain about penis size need to be shot.
|
|
#28
 2002-07-30, 04:46
|
Dwarven_Commando 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: size
quote: Originally posted by Fuck: I can jerk off and cum myself, and your dick doesn't need to be more than 3 inches to do that. All you women/teenage girls who complain about penis size need to be shot.
Ok, maybe I'm alone here but I find sex more satisfying than jerkin' the gherkin. I mean, even if you are full grown and only packing 3 inches you can learn to use your tongue and hand and etcetera well. You just have to find a girl who doesn't mind a little dick. If you can become good friends with a lesbian this probably can be a good thing. I mean if you can find a lesbian who likes you emotionally and is willing to give you a handjob or something. I've been there, didn't work for me, but for some people it has. Regardless, if your girl can't feel you she has the right to complain. True it's not your fault that you have a small dick, but at the same time it's not her responsibility to labor through your futile thrusting if she's not enjoying herself. She will have to say something if you guys are to do anything about it. And there are things you can do, certain positions and exercises you both can do in order to both make her tighter and allow you better access. Of course, only the first 1/3 of the vagina has any feeling, the rest of it is mostly just a feeling of fullness or pressure. So it's mostly about width anyway.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|