About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-21, 23:22
wizard69 wizard69 is offline
Regular
 
Default bumps on sack and shaft

hey I'v been wanting to ask this for a while but never got around to it.when I was like 12 I noticed these little bumps on my sack that all had hairs growing out of them.
about two years later I started getting these on the bottom of my shaft were there is not hair.one time I squeezed one and white shit came out.I have never has sex so it isn't an std but what is it?how do I get rid of it?
please help me.
also is this normal?
 #2 
Old 2002-07-22, 00:00
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Aww, another one's growing up..

If you get to the point where you're really concerned about it, go to the doctor. I vaguely recall something like this happening to me back in the day, though, and my dick's still attached, so I doubt you have anything to worry about.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-22, 00:12
wizard69 wizard69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

did they go away?
 #4 
Old 2002-07-22, 00:14
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Yeah. I remember it happening twice, and I remember thinking it was a zit each time (which messed with me, since I never thought you could get a zit on your package). But they went away in about the same time it normally takes a pimple on your face to leave, without any weird side effects.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-22, 00:19
wizard69 wizard69 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

but I have had these for a few years and there is like a hundred or so.they are so anoying.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-22, 01:20
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Here ya go...

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/dermatology/archive/82.html

i've noticed in the last few years the appearance of small bumps around the base of my penis and scrotum, mostly along the underside. very a small amout of white substance will come out if squeezed. i have had only one sex partner so i didnt think it was std but there seem to be more of them now. can you tell me if this is a common occurance?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by Derm M.D. ASR on July 28, 1999 at 21:54:59
Mike:

Yup, normal too. (Please see James's question and my answer from July 19th.)

Almsot certainly the bumps you describe are cysts, and the white stuff is cysyt contents, not pus. You can get more over time, for no particular reason. Show them to your doctor at your next visit. If I'm right, you're not contagious.

Best.

Dr. R

 #7 
Old 2002-07-22, 03:30
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

It's probably just acne on your dick. Just ask a doctor if for tropical ointment or something else. If they can't be removed, well on a lighter side if a chick wonders what they are you can say it's just a homegrown french tickler.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-22, 06:40
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Aww, another one's growing up..

If you get to the point where you're really concerned about it, go to the doctor. I vaguely recall something like this happening to me back in the day, though, and my dick's still attached, so I doubt you have anything to worry about.



I always thought you were a chick...oh well.

-Chibi

-THE MAN!
 #9 
Old 2002-07-22, 07:01
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

I mean no offense by it, but I too beleived you were female...wow
 #10 
Old 2002-07-22, 08:30
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by CDG:
I mean no offense by it, but I too beleived you were female...wow


haha, very funny....

*whips out his dick*....*notices he's in a librairy*....I just notice I have little bumps's on my dick to.......not really that big...and only around the are's were the hair is.....hmmmmm.......

-Chibi

-I HAVE BUMPS TO!

EDIT: but they dont pop, just look like sorta big pour's like you do on your normal skin were your hair goes

[This message has been edited by ChibiMiko (edited 07-22-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-07-22, 09:07
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

No offense taken.. you guys are far from the first.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-22, 09:07
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Why did you guys think that Spiffy was a girl? I knew he was a guy. Strange kids. Anyway, it could be acne, it could be cysts, it could just be the hair follicles, and it could just be the type of tissue. I couldn't tell you without looking, and no, I won't take a picture of it, but some types of tissue (specifically those that form the scrotom) have a propensity for developing enlarged bumps, alot of girls get them too. If your girl is shaved and she doesn't mind you going down for a peek then spread her outer lips and you will notice paler dots of skin in the crease between her outer lips and inner lips. Those are the same thing, just they're not bubbled out by a set of testes. They could be hair folicles, that's probably what Chibimiko has. They also could be a mild form of acne, mostly beause your balls sweat, and you probably don't use your neutragena face wash on them quite the same way as on your face. If they're cysts and they aren't painful, and they aren't really weird looking (ask a girl, not yourself) then I wouldn't worry bout it.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:13
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

I'd just like to confirm that spiffy is 100% male

Despite the long hair
 #14 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:31
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

1. I don't have bumps on my scrotum.
2. Hell, I thought Wintermute was a guy when I first joined the boards.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-22, 17:05
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

You wouldn't be the first to think that
 #16 
Old 2002-07-22, 18:27
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

I have a perfect ring of scar tissue around the base of my penii. I figure aliens removed and reataached mine of someone elses'.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-22, 19:03
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Stop trying to pretend you have more than one penis, you won't get laid any easier!
 #18 
Old 2002-07-23, 06:28
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

LOL I have a perfect ring of scar tissue mid way down my penis. I've always wondered what it was from. At least now I have a good story to tell. Thanks Z3m. Suzie are you often thought of as a guy? Or is it simply that pre-pubescent little boys get on these boards to find out how to make drugs and bombs, and they assume that everyone on the boards is also 14? Hmm.. points for pondering.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-23, 11:30
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarven_Commando:
LOL I have a perfect ring of scar tissue mid way down my penis. I've always wondered what it was from. At least now I have a good story to tell. Thanks Z3m. Suzie are you often thought of as a guy? Or is it simply that pre-pubescent little boys get on these boards to find out how to make drugs and bombs, and they assume that everyone on the boards is also 14? Hmm.. points for pondering.


I have a scar like thing also, but mine was a scar from my forskin down my dick. I always guessed it was sorta part of that "banjoe string" that the guy who broke it keeps on calling it.

-Chibi

-THIS IS THE NEW OFFICAL, HEY....THIS IS WHAT MY COCK LOOKS LIKE!


[This message has been edited by ChibiMiko (edited 07-23-2002).]
 #20 
Old 2002-07-23, 13:08
mondo138 mondo138 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

man you kids need to start washing your package!!!!!!!
wiz 69 maybe there infected hairs,the pours are pluged with cheap shampoo lol
 #21 
Old 2002-07-23, 18:49
sassafras sassafras is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

I've got them to, and I remember I was like WTF are these things when I was a kid. First they showed up on my ballsack, and were mainly on hair follicles, and then I noticed them going underneath my nuts like all the way back to my a-hole (damn I'm good with anatomy). There are litterly hundreds of these little tiny bumps. Whatever the hell they are, its nothing to worry about, and you are not alone with the mysterious "ballbumps".
 #22 
Old 2002-07-27, 12:11
SSP SSP is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

And theres no way to heal them?
 #23 
Old 2002-07-27, 14:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Sand papaer
 #24 
Old 2002-07-27, 15:01
gunslinger gunslinger is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Dude i got the same shit, it's fucking hair folecules in which hair grows out of, very common.
 #25 
Old 2002-07-27, 23:14
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by gunslinger:
Dude i got the same shit, it's fucking hair folecules in which hair grows out of, very common.


Its sorta pethetic is that the reason you join is because of this post.....

-Chibi

-[Instert funny remark here]
 #26 
Old 2002-07-29, 05:50
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by SSP:
And theres no way to heal them?


put tiny glass shards in the lube you use for masturbating and whack away.


Try going to a doctor.
 #27 
Old 2002-08-01, 01:22
Malignant Malignant is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

Youch.

ever try an electric buffer?
 #28 
Old 2002-08-01, 02:12
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

quote:
Originally posted by Malignant:
Youch.

ever try an electric buffer?



the kind your friendly school janitor uses to polish the floor? nah, too big. I'd use an abrasive wheel on a dremel tool.
 #29 
Old 2002-08-05, 10:40
+Logan+ +Logan+ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: bumps on sack and shaft

i went to the doctor about them bumps ages ago...there either little moisturization bumps under the skin, or hair will grow out of them.
heaps of guys have em. i dont want them. they make me depressed. im imbarased to get sex as much as i should.
life sucks dick sometimes
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics