About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-20, 17:23
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default dating a hacker

http://neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=5364
 #2 
Old 2002-07-20, 18:11
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

That's soo fucken funny, some true.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-20, 21:08
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

w00t i have a chance! I HAVE A CHANCE!!!! ahhhh
 #4 
Old 2002-07-21, 10:31
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

most of that is bull, some was true (mostly, dont try to replace a man computer!)

-Chibi

-IF ANYONE COMES NEAR MY COMPUTER THEY GET A CROWBAR IN THE FACE! and if its a girl....ILL ASS FUCK EM!
 #5 
Old 2002-07-21, 17:36
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

CDG did you miss the part that said " See how skillful of a hacker he is. You don�t want to date a hacker that boots people out of chat rooms or Trojans home computers."

yer not leet enough, sorry..

 #6 
Old 2002-07-21, 18:27
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

quote:
Originally posted by ChibiMiko:
-IF ANYONE COMES NEAR MY COMPUTER THEY GET A CROWBAR IN THE FACE! and if its a girl....ILL ASS FUCK EM!



LMAO. i like the part where it tells them to learn a language and read dummy books. if it gets to that point she is obsesive and should just offer sex. i dont care how mainstream she is 9 out of 10 geeks would accept the easy sex
 #7 
Old 2002-07-21, 19:44
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

Wintermute what do you got against me now or are you just picking on some random guy...
 #8 
Old 2002-07-21, 19:54
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

so er, syph, how'd ya fancy a quick shag?

CDG, easy target.. it's like you walk around with a bullseye painted on yer chest.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-21, 23:30
Regular
 
AIM/YIM: Kakkaraun
Default Re: dating a hacker

That's pretty dang funny.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-22, 00:30
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
so er, syph, how'd ya fancy a quick shag?

CDG, easy target.. it's like you walk around with a bullseye painted on yer chest.



She hates men, she hates me, ME!! EVERYONE LOVES ME! I say she's really a lez

-Chibi

-EVERYONE LOVES ME!
 #11 
Old 2002-07-22, 02:01
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

I don't hate you, I think you're an immature, illiterate and idiotic child, but I don't hate you..

I don't hate men either, I'm rather fond of them. It's little boys I don't like..
 #12 
Old 2002-07-22, 02:23
Dwarven_Commando Dwarven_Commando is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

Well Chibimiko is by the definition of society not yet a man. Meaning he's not 18. But other than that...oh no wait. I guess Suzie was kind of right. hmm. Oh well. Maybe you could try to behave like a big boy now? Sorry feeling spiteful.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-23, 21:36
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
so er, syph, how'd ya fancy a quick shag?




only if you prefix my name with the phrase "leet master" as you scream it.


ohh leet master syphon, ohh more

 #14 
Old 2002-07-26, 08:05
Zyliah Zyliah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

Jadedfool is good in bed.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-26, 10:30
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

Don't forget the fork
 #16 
Old 2002-07-26, 10:36
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

quote:
Originally posted by Dwarven_Commando:
Well Chibimiko is by the definition of society not yet a man. Meaning he's not 18. But other than that...oh no wait. I guess Suzie was kind of right. hmm. Oh well. Maybe you could try to behave like a big boy now? Sorry feeling spiteful.


how do you know? since I became a mod I felt like making my age not known, and didn't I already clearify that im a 35 year old 500lb asian transexual that can only cum from penatrtion of the ass

-Chibi

-how do you know my age?
 #17 
Old 2002-07-26, 13:43
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

quote:
Originally posted by Zyliah:
Jadedfool is good in bed.


Who are you, and where the hell did that come from?

Chibi, how do we know how old you are? You posted it, fool.
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/003917.html
"I am 14"
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/004491.html

"the 14 year old alcoholic"
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum4/HTML/001009.html

"I am 14 should I shave or not?"
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum9/HTML/000206.html

"but its hard for a 14 year old sociopath that droped out of grade 5 to grasp all of this... "
http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum21/HTML/000100.html

"and DUB'S ALWAYS SUCK MY SALTY CHOCOLATE BALLS!!!...ahh...being 14 "


If you were really trying to hide your age, you're doing a GREAT job of it.

 #18 
Old 2002-07-26, 14:51
Moderator
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

wow, Suze is after ...
 #19 
Old 2002-07-26, 15:31
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

hmm?
 #20 
Old 2002-07-27, 06:27
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

While we're at it:
http://www.ninjaburger.com/employment/manual/#4
 #21 
Old 2002-07-27, 07:16
Moderator
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

well, so much effort for the dumbest one ...
 #22 
Old 2002-07-27, 08:29
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: dating a hacker

Not really, the search function is pretty good.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics