About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-14, 17:21
PhishHead PhishHead is offline
Regular
 
Default Here's a good idea

Masturbate using a sock and then you hav no mess.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-14, 18:08
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

I use a towel!
 #3 
Old 2002-02-14, 19:36
groundcontrol groundcontrol is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

i use phish's head
 #4 
Old 2002-02-14, 23:24
phataldesire phataldesire is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

Maturbating with a sock is so low class, use a rubber jonny and be posh like me
 #5 
Old 2002-07-15, 20:29
Regular
 
AIM/YIM: Kakkaraun
Default Re: Here's a good idea

Use sandpaper, smooth side out!

 #6 
Old 2002-07-15, 20:54
QriX QriX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

just get a pretty girl to suck your dick..
why is this in the bad ideas section?
QriX
 #7 
Old 2002-07-15, 22:36
RebornHitler RebornHitler is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

I would have to agree with QriX. That's the best way to go, well besides sex. Keep your tips up. Key rule to boarding.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-16, 03:52
NapalmNate505 NapalmNate505 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

I splatter it on my hand, let it dry up, and smell my hand afterwards.
 #9 
Old 2002-07-16, 05:48
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

The cleanist way is down the throat of my bitch. Trust me, and it feels better than your sock.
 #10 
Old 2002-07-16, 07:11
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

quote:
Originally posted by PhishHead:
Masturbate using a sock and then you hav no mess.


Ah...the happy sock
 #11 
Old 2002-07-17, 05:08
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

Man, Damn, you must be very proud of yourself....

I bet that you are the first guy to ever think of using a sock to wack it.

Brilliance...whiz...genius...gifted...
mastermind....intellectual....brain.....

Must be your middle name.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-17, 17:37
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

just put some vaseline or K-Y in a ziploc, and then you can just throw it away. It'd be really funny to see your parent/girlfriend/wife's expression when she sees that all your socks are full of cum, though.
 #13 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:00
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

Mmmm........ cheesy.

------
Aloha.
------
 #14 
Old 2002-07-17, 21:05
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

quote:
Originally posted by NapalmNate505:
I splatter it on my hand, let it dry up, and smell my hand afterwards.


i laughed so hard when i read that!
 #15 
Old 2002-07-17, 21:09
Sweet Victory Sweet Victory is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

*barf*
 #16 
Old 2002-07-19, 19:38
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

quote:
Originally posted by quinnifred:
Man, Damn, you must be very proud of yourself....

I bet that you are the first guy to ever think of using a sock to wack it.

Brilliance...whiz...genius...gifted...
mastermind....intellectual....brain.....

Must be your middle name.



It's pretty funny that you call this kid retarded, when it was obviously a joke. Must be a little too high brow for you.

You spelled wHack wrong.

Don't even try to pass the buck here, you angst ridden "totally bitchin" cynic.

And wouldn't the phrase be "I'll bet," not "I bet"?

Doesn't it suck when people turn your own callow, pretentious, feebleminded passes at being cool back on you?

Square*

*I'll bet I'm the first person to have used this phrase ever!
 #17 
Old 2002-07-19, 21:51
ThunderChunky ThunderChunky is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

quote:
And wouldn't the phrase be "I'll bet," not "I bet"?


It depends on what he meant. "I'll bet" is future tense and "I bet" is present tense. In English we conjugate our verbs to give them a different meaning.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-19, 22:25
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

I bet and I'll bet can be used interchangebly in everyday conversation.

"I bet you are gay."

"I'll bet you are gay."

then again

"I'll bet he will turn gay."

"I bet he will turn gay."

See both present and future, and I think they work with no problem. Then again, maybe I dont know where the two will make a difference.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-19, 23:53
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Here's a good idea

quote:
Originally posted by The_Famicommie:
It's pretty funny that you call this kid retarded, when it was obviously a joke. Must be a little too high brow for you.

You spelled wHack wrong.

Don't even try to pass the buck here, you angst ridden "totally bitchin" cynic.

And wouldn't the phrase be "I'll bet," not "I bet"?

Doesn't it suck when people turn your own callow, pretentious, feebleminded passes at being cool back on you?

Square*

*I'll bet I'm the first person to have used this phrase ever!




All right, let me start off by saying�SORRY. I didn�t know that my sarcasm was going to offend someone so horrifically or maybe it�s just because I am a �angst ridden "totally bitchin" cynic.� type girl, that I didn�t notice.

I will say that I did spell �whack� wrong�sorry�typing error combined with a long night.

�And wouldn't the phrase be "I'll bet," not "I bet"?� And as you can see from peoples responses above, it can be both. But, if it hurts you so greatly that I phrased it �I bet� instead of your �I�ll Bet� I will change it.

� It's pretty funny that you call this kid retarded, when it was obviously a joke.� First of all I NEVER called the person a retard or retarded�.It is not a word I choose to throw around. Duhhh�Obviously it was a joke!!!!�and so was my response. I was just being sarcastic, get over it. I do believe it was very hypocritical of you to be a �angst ridden "totally bitchin" cynic� towards my response, when I was just joking around.

Fuck you if you cant take a joke�.If you truly believes that I was also serious in my response then oh�well�

�Doesn't it suck when people turn your own callow, pretentious, feebleminded passes at being cool back on you?�

Well�I was just wondering does it?

Square*

*I bet I'm the first person to have used this phrase ever!


[This message has been edited by quinnifred (edited 07-19-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics