About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-09, 04:57
A-F Army A-F Army is offline
Regular
 
Default Worthy Songs about Sex here

Can't believe no one has posted:
Caress Me Down - Sublime
 #2 
Old 2002-08-14, 13:55
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Worthy Songs about Sex here

quote:
Originally posted by hannahmanson666:
Daisy Daisy give me your tits to chew
Im half crazy my balls are going blue
I cant afford a condom
But a plastic bag will do
And you'll look sweet
Under the sheets
With me on top of you!



I laughed so hard when I read that. Too bad I was in class.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics