About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-10, 22:02
oi to da punks oi to da punks is offline
Regular
 
Default are there any chicks into anarchy?

i'm an anarchist and it seems to me that their are no chicks that dig freedom exept for poseur girls
 #2 
Old 2002-07-10, 22:22
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: are there any chicks into anarchy?

Closing this because

(a) totse is not a pickup joint

(b) I doubt you actually mean anarchy, I'm fairly sure that you actually mean blowing things up and doing drugs.

(c) I'm having a bad fucking day and I don't need any more reasons than those two.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics