About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-08, 21:46
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default To the kids...

...Grow up. Heh.

Most of the people who post here with problems with relationships are teens going out on their first date, so I'm going to address this to you.

There is no mystery about the other sex. They're a person just like you. Treat them like you'd like to be treated.

You see a hot chick? Go up and talk to her. Doesn't matter what. Just make it interesting to her. Compliment her if you can't think of any other ice breaker. Compliments work.

See a hot guy? Catch his eye. Twirl your hair. Smile out of the corner of your mouth. If he keeps looking but doesn't come over, go over to him. Doesn't matter what you say. Just say hi and start talking.

There. Meeting people is easy. If you think someone is flirting with you, assume they are. You'll make a fool of yourself sometimes, but so does everyone. No one remembers the guy or girl who hit on them when they weren't interested... Unless they did something really odd like pulled down their pants or something...

Ok, guys? Boiled down, life is simple. We grow, we eat, we fuck, we die. We repeat. Stop caring if you make an idiot of yourself. People like idiots, actually. They find dopey people cute and ammusing(I'm talking to the guys especially).

So there. Be you, do what you want. Stop worrying if she does or doesn't like you. Stop worrying if he will or won't call. Just chill.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-08, 21:52
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

There should be two forums for sex. Beginners and Advanced.

Maybe Suzie could set it up?
 #3 
Old 2002-07-08, 22:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

rofl, I'll see what I can do..

 #4 
Old 2002-07-09, 03:51
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: To the kids...

What advice are beginners supposed to offer beginners? I just dont even click the gay ass obvious15 year old threads.
 #5 
Old 2002-07-09, 03:56
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

That's the point. Segregation.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-09, 06:22
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I find replying to those threads fun, but then again, im 14 :-(
 #7 
Old 2002-07-09, 22:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I'll give kids as much advice as they need... But the whole meeting people is so simple that it isn't a mystery.

I just wanted to post that so they'd read it and stop asking about meeting her at the pool, or whatever the hell else they need.

Now on to talking about eating poo in submission!
 #8 
Old 2002-07-10, 00:36
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Heh speaking of the pool one, that was rather stupid. I beleive we should have a sort of FAQ, where we address simple things as how to aproach women, what to say as your first word. Better yet, have a printable version where it can be folded into a handy card :-)
 #9 
Old 2002-07-10, 04:47
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

How about this...

"Hello my name is [your name here]. Your [compliment here]." *begin conversation*
 #10 
Old 2002-07-10, 05:53
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Yes, and for example:
Hi, my name is CDG, I think your boobs are very nice, and i just can't help but stare at them. Do you have a name for the twins, or can I personally name them for you? Oh and just incase you are wondering, im a kid that has no social life and hangs around a message board every day and attempts to be popular around my internet buddies who consume me entirely. Oh no! looks like some guy deserves a AIM nuking!

With regard to what i just said, i doubt most people here are even serious when they post things like the "pool" thread. I think they might just be lying and trying to gain reconition and popularity.
 #11 
Old 2002-07-10, 09:21
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I wrote an faq about penises. It's great. It tells you how to measure it and everything.
 #12 
Old 2002-07-10, 19:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Mind if I use that CDG?

My penis has magical powers of flight. You just wouldn't know because the rest of my body doesn't float...
 #13 
Old 2002-07-14, 05:28
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

The beauty of this attempt to help the kids is that within 48 hours, at least one new post asking for help on this very topic will likely be up.

By the way, kids, remember- the worse you look, the better your line needs to be. Either that, or start working out.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-14, 17:40
Schwabe The Zer0 Schwabe The Zer0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

>>>>>>>>>Ok, guys? Boiled down, life is simple. We grow, we eat, we fuck, we die. We repeat.<<<<<<

repeat?


subliminal bhuddishm....
 #15 
Old 2002-07-15, 04:55
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Hinduism, pussy. Don't forget Hinduism.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-17, 18:02
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Z3m, every time I read a post from you on the subject of sex, I can't help thinking about it in a Barry White/Chef type voice.

Now we have the 'kids' post...

Hellooooo, children, Z3m would like to sing you a little song...

You aren't a big, black, medallion-wearer, are you?

------
Aloha.
------
 #17 
Old 2002-07-17, 19:14
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Nah. I don't like wearing big, black medallions.
 #18 
Old 2002-07-17, 22:16
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

he doesn't sound like barry white either.
 #19 
Old 2002-07-18, 15:23
dugmenn dugmenn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

huh? what?
 #20 
Old 2002-07-18, 16:47
~fubar~ ~fubar~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Heh, this has got to be the best thread I've read in a while. Sums up just about everyone and everything posted here on this forum.
 #21 
Old 2002-07-18, 16:56
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Oh, very droll, Z.

------
Aloha.
------
 #22 
Old 2002-07-18, 19:22
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I know. I sound like I've no testicles at all.
 #23 
Old 2002-07-19, 05:35
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Chest wig?

------
Aloha.
------
 #24 
Old 2002-07-20, 10:34
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I usualy stick to the following approach when picking up women at the pool...be as complimentary as possible even if its b.s. make it up!!!!and always remember to repeat it, remember, repeat it in as many different angles as imaginable...just so they don't forget don't forget because I seem to have that problem, or was it someone else? Also, never look at their reaction to you because it might cause you to get confused and contradict yourself. the next step is that they usually act irritated but don't worry it means they like you. 'cause why would you be doing all this if you just wanted them to stay away from you?
 #25 
Old 2002-07-21, 09:01
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

alice? celena used to tell me about how the pain in your hands was caused by guilt about sexualy molesting her. fuck is that ever stupid sounding...when she wasn't doing that she was picking worms from celenas ass.
 #26 
Old 2002-07-21, 09:03
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

of course i also heard you paid money for ativan. i think its bullshit
 #27 
Old 2002-07-21, 11:28
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

hi i'm a junkie and i'm typical and easy to flame. its not funny its fucken sad i also fucked a dog and a horse would be fine too .. but i wouldn't touch you. threw away my last meth yesterday afternoon and been twitchen ever since. i speak it means nothing i jump through your hoops and try to play your games but i always lose. another minute has just gone by without meth and i'm gonna make it through the next one.
 #28 
Old 2002-07-21, 15:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

yer also talking to yourself.
 #29 
Old 2002-08-19, 03:44
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I think we need more topics like the one that Z3m just wrote, thats good advice.
 #30 
Old 2002-08-19, 22:39
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Shut up.
 #31 
Old 2002-08-20, 01:06
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

HAHA, im kidding
 #32 
Old 2002-08-20, 01:55
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

z3m you sound more like a female the way you fucking carry on. *smacks z3m an puts him under pimp arrest*
 #33 
Old 2002-08-20, 15:08
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

I should beat my girl friends, eh Max? 'Cause then I won't give them orgasms for 4 years I'm with them, huh?

*coughpatheticcough*
 #34 
Old 2002-08-20, 16:40
Don Rit Don Rit is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

lol, what the hell was that?
 #35 
Old 2002-08-20, 21:39
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

never mind, you don't wanna know.
 #36 
Old 2002-08-23, 02:56
maxjulian187 maxjulian187 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

you gotta beat them cheeks sometimes, they call me the "handyman"
 #37 
Old 2002-08-23, 04:52
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: To the kids...

Is that why they leave you for me?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics