About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-07-08, 18:36
SolidFerrett SolidFerrett is offline
Regular
 
Default Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

tooo much reading.... Well how old are you? 14 15? i think you said it before. But it sounds like one of your first loves. And anyone that trys to kill themself isn't worth the ground they walk on, people are dieing all over the world becase of stupid shit like water ( i dun wanna sound like a greenpeace or whatever shit person) but fuck, consider yourself lucky that you have a fucken computer to type on a roof over your head and someone that cares about you. Stop the drama and get on with your life, cry all you want, doesn't get you anywhere but down.
 #2 
Old 2002-07-19, 05:05
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

it may be tao and it may be very appreciated. what an incredible family to have.
 #3 
Old 2002-07-19, 21:09
berko berko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

Hey, i'm new to the forums and all but im gonna reply to this topic.

scuttle, one way I can think of (about how to ask him to go back out with u} is to be as serious as you can. Try not to let your thoughts about what has happend cloud your view of what's happening now. If you do this, I think you will be able to be stong, not cry, and just ask the question. It's alot better saying it, then not saying anything at all.

Another thing is that, telling yourself that you can't go on like this, is like torturing yourself with the fear of ending your life.

Anyway, IMO I think if you saw a pshychiatrist about your OCD (obsessive compulsive thoughts of what's going on in your life) would help you greatly. I say this because i have OCD, and regardless of what some other people say, medicine will HELP you deal with your problem, as it does mine. After all, why would scientist's even develop a medicine that would help people out with your kind of situation, if nobody would consider it.

hope i helped,

berko


[This message has been edited by berko (edited 07-19-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-07-20, 09:54
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

psychiatrist prescribed drugs just lead to dependancy unless they were designed for a specific diagnosis and that person has that condition, otherwise they may even create a condition and compicate the dumb, no stupid patient even more. I heard they (drugs) may even lead to bad spelling?!does anyone know where I could research this further because i wouldn't want to base any of my decisions on heresay?
 #5 
Old 2002-07-21, 09:13
sheba sheba is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

why am i shaking from withdrawl? rather dramatic don't you think? not much to lose. waiting to go boys..i thopught people were afraid of me. they pity me instead. if some of you didn't reserve a little faith that i may be a good father, i would have a hole in my chest and a very proud peace officer.
 #6 
Old 2002-07-22, 01:11
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

Hmm...Winty-Minty should just say she's going to sound bitchy as a precursor to every post she makes...she might not be so bitchy then...
 #7 
Old 2002-07-22, 01:59
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

Haha.

I like who I am, thanks very much. if you have a problem with that, don't read my posts.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-22, 02:07
Simonh Simonh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

No problems, just my two cents on the matter...
 #9 
Old 2002-07-22, 14:18
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

and those were needed because?
 #10 
Old 2002-08-05, 03:24
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

Jesus... he killed himself? wow.. That should be a lesson for the parents. I dunno... e-mail me... I'll think of sumthin that'l help ya. TheParkinator@hotmail.com
Royally nothing,
-The Parkinator

o ya, and all of you assholes stop bitchin about psycatrists "cant spell for shit". She's fucking ripped in half and thrown out a window by the looks of it. You should show some support. Damn I hate this planet I should go somewhere else.


Well like I said if ya need to talk to someone ill be around. Just e-mail me and ill send ya my phone #. c ya

[This message has been edited by TheParkinator (edited 08-05-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-08-05, 06:50
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

Just my humble opinion.

If you are so emotional over this guy that you can't even tell him how you feel, you definatly need to relax some. You obviously have a strong attachment to this guy. Maybe too strong. It just seems unhealthy to be so upset over what would happen if you couldn't be with him all the time. And by staying with him you don't realy have an oppurtunity to sort things out without having him foremost in your mind.

What I would recomend doing is taking a break from him for a while. Total communications shutdown for a month or 2. I know that it would be painful, but I think you would need it in order to start getting your life straightened out.

I don't claim to know all that's going on in your life, and I may be way off base, but from what you've said I think it's the proper course of action.

Just so you know all the facts I do not have much personal relationship expereance, but I have helped several people through tough times.

You simply cannot remain so dependant on him.


Also, what your first boyfriend's parents did was extremly wrong. Give me their names and address and I would be more than happy to get across to them exactly how wrong they were.
 #12 
Old 2002-08-06, 05:15
TheParkinator TheParkinator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

hehehe mailbomb...... j/k

Ok, so maybe i need some sleep.
Good night everybody.

-The Parkinator

[This message has been edited by TheParkinator (edited 08-06-2002).]
 #13 
Old 2002-08-09, 19:56
aya_no_koibito aya_no_koibito is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help, I'm going to lose my mine without him...

ahaha..that is something that happened to me. He was my first bf, and i was his like..er..7th. Anyways, he went the farthest with me, and I'm still a virgin. yes...anyways, I was just like you. I only had some close friends, shut off all the world, lived as an emotionless fighter. He came along, like by fate too, (i was friends with his friend, and he brought him out of all poeple, and then he lived down the street, and i met him after school, and we started walking home together, etc) and he made me a better preson, and he taught me how to treat myself better. Then he broke up with me, and still said that he still loved me. And I was all suicidal and I even tried to commit suicide, but he caught me. Anyways, yea, we got back together, and he says that he loves me forever, and that he'll care about me forever, and he'll always be with me, and he loves me more than a friend, more than a sister, and more than puppy love, etc. And no matter who he is with he'll love me. Anyways, we broke up again, and we still act like a couple (ie, hugging, holding, kissing, making out) but his parents don't want us to do the stuff we do, And he won't go back out with me because of his parents...sort of odd...but he says that they will get over it.

Anyways, if you guys are really meant to be, then you will end up together. Yea it takes time you know, things don't happen in a minute or something. And there will be heartache, and pain on the way, but if you are meant to be, then..it all fit somehow. Hope that helps

-
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics