About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-07-04, 02:21
Mr.Clark Mr.Clark is offline
Regular
 
Default Help

Ok I'am young and soft so dont hurt me so be nice .
I will put this simpaly i need to make her cum
Not with penis but with fingers or toung
Oh she is not a vergin

I can not spel!
lol
 #2 
Old 2002-07-04, 02:37
nsanejane nsanejane is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

it is all about how you move your fingers or tongue.do you know what a clitoris is?play with it and she will come
 #3 
Old 2002-07-04, 04:24
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Sorry!! If you cannot spell, I will not tell!!! (hee hee)!! Actually, nsanejane has given you the roadmap and the truth!! Please try it...She'll like it!! Love, Venus.
 #4 
Old 2002-07-05, 20:31
Mr.Clark Mr.Clark is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

thanks all!!

still can not spell!
 #5 
Old 2002-07-06, 03:30
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

i'm sorry, this has nothign to do with the question on the floor, but i really hate Pretty Pinay, i can't stand her posts! okay, now that that's out.....

~meaty
 #6 
Old 2002-07-08, 06:43
daveboy daveboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Clark:
Ok I'am young and soft so dont hurt me so be nice .
I will put this simpaly i need to make her cum
Not with penis but with fingers or toung
Oh she is not a vergin

I can not spel!
lol



get a vibrator. Give hours of pleasure and stops your arm from aching so much. In my experience, girls love being stimulated with a vibator, whlst being fingers, never fails. They are like butter in your hands. mmmmmmm..
 #7 
Old 2002-07-08, 12:44
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

Hi, Mr. MeatPirate: WOW, you "hate" easily!!! What part of my tiny post made you bite me? How can you "hate" someone you've never met? I'm glad I don't hate ANYONE!! Especially you!! Most definitely, I can't hate anyone I feel sorry for. Love, Venus.
 #8 
Old 2002-07-09, 07:12
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Help

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Clark:
thanks all!!

still can not spell!



*takes Clark by the coller*
listen here you little punk im the worst speller on this bbs and dont forget it
*sucker punchs clark*

-Chibi
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics