About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-22, 08:41
laboom laboom is offline
Regular
 
Default how to recognize virginity

how can i understand if someone is a virgin or not. is there any physical sign?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-22, 08:45
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Is it that fucking important?
 #3 
Old 2002-06-22, 09:45
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Uh, first of all you don't say if you're going to be 'judging' males or females.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-22, 12:26
Moderator
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

if it�s a girl, you can tell it by the slip she wears.
If it�s boy, you can tell it by the way he farts.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-22, 17:06
OmicronDelta OmicronDelta is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

there is no way. except maybe the haugtiness a person carries when sex is being discussed, like, "hah, i've done it." but when someone is overt about saying they've done it a billion times or even once . . . probably not. i'm talking from experience!
 #6 
Old 2002-06-22, 18:00
-_-OsiriS-_- -_-OsiriS-_- is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Of course, one other possiblity you could check is if she's missing her cherry, but that's only if you get to fuck her. Which if you do, she won't be a virgin anymore. Just saying, just in case your not sure.............................................................LoL!
 #7 
Old 2002-06-23, 14:08
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

OMG, I hate to get bricks thrown at me again, just after gettng healed up from the last time......BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS AGAIN! Every girl is a "virgin" if she makes love to YOU for the first time. Of course, if YOU have already made love to her before, then she is not a "virgin" TO YOU anymore! So a girl is always a virgin to each new guy she makes love to. It's a "relationship" thing.....not a physical thing!! That's because a girl never loses anything physically when she makes love to a guy. Hers is a renewable resource. So go ahead and get your sticks and stones, and start throwing them at me again. But what I have said is the truth, and the only way to look at the whole idea of "virginity" with a clear and open mind. Love, Venus.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-23, 14:42
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

However many times you say it, the commonly recognised concept of virginity is that that person has NEVER HAD INTERCOURSE.

Regardless of how much spin doctoring you do, that remains the accepted definition.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-23, 15:11
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

And I was silly enough to think that wouldn't come up again after the nice little back-and-forth we had.
 #10 
Old 2002-06-23, 21:07
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

nope, stupidity is a terminal disease. she will have it untill it kills her
 #11 
Old 2002-06-24, 03:38
Moderator
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

or someone else.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-24, 20:01
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
That's because a girl never loses anything physically when she makes love to a guy.

But what I have said is the truth




ohh i forgot a girl doesnt lose her cherry. do they have biology where you are from? have you ever went to school? or do you just skank it up at the imaginary strip club you supposedly work at?
 #13 
Old 2002-06-24, 23:32
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
OMG, I hate to get bricks thrown at me again, just after gettng healed up from the last time......BUT I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS AGAIN! Every girl is a "virgin" if she makes love to YOU for the first time...


Sure, Toots.

Sounds to me like wishful thinking on the part of someone who has had an above average number of partners, but still wishes to proclaim 'innocence'.

Like those [mostly] church groups that put people through this and that and then claim to give them back their virginity.

How Catholic.

Sorry, but it don't work like that.


quote:

..It's a "relationship" thing.....not a physical thing!!




Half right: It's not a physical thing: As such there is nothing to be returned, earned back, It describes a state of being; when that state is changed, the description no longer is valid.

In other words: It is a label that applies to anyone who fits the definition under which the label operates:

As long as a person has their virginity, they are called a virgin. When they no longer have virginity they cannot be considered virgin. You cannot return virginity any more than you could produce two grade A eggs from a cooked omelet.
[Nice and circular, isn't it?]

But, circular or not, I think you agree with this point. It then all comes down to what the definition under which the label 'virgin' operates: i.e.: What is a virgin? [I'm feeling very circular today, thank you very much].

You say virginity is one thing; a renewable resource, more or less.

The rest of the world says 'not'.

You tell us it's the "truth".

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but Truth [that's Truth with a capital 'T'], by which I mean written-in-stone, same-for-everyone [like-it-or-not], absolute-unchangeable truth is something for things like laws of nature, not definitions of words. With that, the 'truth' is usual what the majority say it is.

This is not fascist, it is the underlying rule that forms part of the foundation that is our ability to communicate to another being; if everyone decided that they were going to use their own definition for words, then nobody would understand nobody.

That all said, it now becomes rather easy: Show the authority behind your definition of virgin: Show that it is a widely held definition that you use - if not the actual
majority held definition.

I'll go first:

Virginity:

Main Entry: vir�gin�i�ty
Pronunciation: (")v&r-'ji-n&-tE
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural -ties
Date: 14th century
1 : the quality or state of being virgin; especially : MAIDENHOOD

Virgin:

Main Entry: 1vir�gin
Pronunciation: 'v&r-j&n
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old French virgine, from Latin virgin-, virgo young woman, virgin
Date: 13th century
1 a : an unmarried woman devoted to religion b capitalized : VIRGO
2 a : an absolutely chaste young woman b : an unmarried girl or woman
3 capitalized : VIRGIN MARY
4 a : a person who has not had sexual intercourse b : a person who is inexperienced in a usually specified sphere of activity <a virgin in politics>
5 : a female animal that has never copulated



This comes from Websters dictionary. They are considered some of the worlds most expert people regarding the english language. Thus it is held by a majority of people to be a storehouse of accepted definitions.

Now, show us yours.

quote:


That's because a girl never loses anything physically when she makes love to a guy. Hers is a renewable resource.



Wow, you've lost me here. in two directions too.

First of all you are implying that a guy does lose something physically, and that it is a big deal.

Now all I can thing of is about 10cc of fluids and stuff that is forcibly ejected at climax, but that is hardly non-renewable, so what the heck you talking about?


quote:


So go ahead and get your sticks and stones,
and start throwing them at me again. But
what I have said is the truth, and the only way to look at the whole idea of "virginity" with a clear and open mind. Love, Venus.



Physician, heal thyself...
 #14 
Old 2002-06-24, 23:55
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

quote:
Originally posted by:Metaphysicist
This is not fascist, it is the underlying rule that forms part of the foundation that is our ability to communicate to another being


lol, hardcore semanticist huh? Maybe pinay's post was just a recital; of her employer's company policy.

I liked it anyway... it made me think of getting strange.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-25, 22:41
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

WOW!! May I say 7 times "OUCH"!!! Just kidding!! Lots of sticks and stones, but I'm still OK!! I do understand, and to the best of my ability I do respect what all 7 of you are saying (EXCEPT for Syphon, and BSK--'cause they think my thoughts are expressed out of "stupidity"--when, actually, they are expressed just out of the frustration about the old, gray, and dusty ways people look at the idea of "virginity") . NOW, however, after reading Metaphysicist's post, I can understand why you all hold such an old, gray, and dusty concept of virginity-- because you all take the definition from that VERY old, gray and dusty book called "Websters Dictionary"!!! (By the way, about Metaphysicist's post....that one was something else, wasn't it??!!! I heard before that Berkely was the most intelligent city in America....now I know that's the truth!!) But I do want to correct one thing Metaphysicist said about maybe the reason I want a different definition of "virgin" is that it might be the way for someone who has had many partners to "proclaim her innocense". NOPE!! Definitely not the reason for my unhappiness with your definition of "virgin". In fact, I am proud and happy with myself, and certainly don't wish to be a girl who fits your definition of "virgin". In fact, I don't think a "virgin" (by your definition) is "innocent" at all. I think she is quite guilty....because she is defying the natural order of nature, living an unnatural and frustrating life, and causing unnatural and unnecessary frustration--instead of joy and happiness--to herself and the men around her. By my way of thinking, she is NOT "innocent"...She is GUILTY as h_ll!!!!!. But thanks for all your thoughts. Love, Venus.
 #16 
Old 2002-06-25, 23:04
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Uh, first of all you don't say if you're going to be 'judging' males or females.


*pictures suzie deliberating over who will win 'Best of Show'*

 #17 
Old 2002-06-25, 23:30
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Well shit, since we are on the page of inventing our own definitions, I would just like to add that I am omnipotent, omnitemporal, omnicient, and omnipresent.

*Does Sgt. Heartman impression*

I'll blackmail you all till' your assholes are sucking buttermilk! I'll fucking extort you until you die!
 #18 
Old 2002-06-27, 14:55
MagKnightX MagKnightX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

With a women, check to see if the hymen is intact. If she doesn't have one in the first place, then you can't really tell.
 #19 
Old 2002-06-27, 23:23
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Right!! I never had one!! And I sure don't have one now!! So what would the "test" be for me? Love, Venus.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-28, 00:03
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

I get it. It's a fucking riddle... she is a tranny.
 #21 
Old 2002-06-29, 04:31
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Hi, UserX: I don't get it!!?? What's a "tranny"? If it is a like a toy train, what does that one have to do with me? Or are you just being funny again? Love, Venus
 #22 
Old 2002-06-29, 08:46
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

tranny = transexual, most often.
 #23 
Old 2002-06-29, 12:24
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Oh! Thanks Wintermute. No, I'm true, pure, unmistakable, and very female...never been one of those "trannys". UserX was being funny with me again!! Or maybe he has now gotten "STRANGE", like he said he was starting to get in one of his posts above here. (hee hee)!!Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 06-29-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-06-29, 14:07
TheMouse TheMouse is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Pfft.. hymen is no way to tell if someone is a virgin or not. Some girls are born with weak hymen that can break from excercise, tampons, or "solo action". Who fucking cares if someone is a virgin or not anyway? Is it a big deal?
 #25 
Old 2002-06-29, 15:46
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: how to recognize virginity

Read the first page or so, and if zas full of lame people unnecesarily flaming.

As for the thread, aside from diseases? who gives a crap? pinays definition makes good sense.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics