About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-21, 23:34
fred_nahr fred_nahr is offline
Regular
 
Default How long is it normal to last.

I think I get off to easy, my first time i only lasted 5 minutes, is that short?
 #2 
Old 2002-06-22, 00:04
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

There's no *normal* time.. but if you want the girl to have a lil more fun around 15-20 minutes would be nice..
 #3 
Old 2002-06-22, 01:32
munkeex munkeex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

most guys go real quick their first time because until then they had to beat off all the time. if you dont pound the pudd it will increase your stamina alot. when a person beats off it gets them used to orgasming quickly because thats the whole reason for masturbation..to get off as quickly as possible..masturbation is the opposite of sex.. you want to go as long as you can untill you get the other person to get off

munkeex
 #4 
Old 2002-06-22, 02:30
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Ironically, i've always preferred to take things slow when i masturbate. I simply find it more enjoyable: like taking a band-aid off real slow. . . but it feels good.

Whatever, i need sleep.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-22, 11:02
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Take into account how much of a.. buildup there was before you actually had sex, too. If you were getting all worked up beforehand, you're gonna bust faster. If you want to last awhile, but you're already straining at the jeans, do something with her to get off (at least) once (preferably both of you), then go for the sex after.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-26, 03:16
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

You faget you didnt last 5 min ur first time 20-30 secs is alot for first time
 #7 
Old 2002-06-26, 04:15
Matius Matius is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Bar room? You masturbate?! Gross!
 #8 
Old 2002-06-26, 04:27
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

...You lasted five minutes...DANG!!!...that is a ton more then most guys...

From my experiences the guy is lucky to last maybe five thrusts...five minutes your girl must have felt "special"

Dont feel bad the first time is always quick..you will hopefully "slow down" a bit with time.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-26, 11:53
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Not all virgins blow their load instantly, in my experience.. I've deflowered a couple guys, and I don't really remember any of them exploding upon contact sorta thing..
 #10 
Old 2002-06-26, 16:39
nguyen77 nguyen77 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
Not all virgins blow their load instantly, in my experience.. I've deflowered a couple guys, and I don't really remember any of them exploding upon contact sorta thing..


hahah maybe your hella loose
 #11 
Old 2002-06-26, 20:26
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

haha, maybe you're a moron.

it's just not the case that EVERY guy is the same at anything.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-26, 20:50
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

If ya wanna last somewhat longer try some paxil, gud shit.....


HAHAHA!! no....

I have been on that shit for almost a year, now.

I call it the "pink horror pill".
 #13 
Old 2002-06-26, 21:29
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

quote:
Originally posted by Bliizzard:
You faget you didnt last 5 min ur first time 20-30 secs is alot for first time


*laughing* Look out fo dis stunna!

 #14 
Old 2002-06-26, 21:34
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Oh, and to last longer you need to do one or both of two things.

Most men train their prostates to gain more strength and control of their ejaculation. To work on it, flex it. It's the muscle that makes your penis "jump." You know what I'm talking about. Hold for a count of 2, relax for a count of 2. Do that until you can't. Once you get to 100 in one sitting you'll be good to go.

The other method is learning to control that little thing in your head that makes ejaculation possible. It's dangerous, though. Sometimes you can get stuck in the "no cum" zone... No one has fun there. I can't really go in depth on this. I don't want to write that much. You can teach yourself or have someone teach you. Practice is the key, however. Whether that comes from masturbation or intercourse/sodomy is up to you.

With the first method you'll be able to go 20 minutes pretty easily. With the second you could keep going for days as long as you don't mind the blistering pain of having a penis rubbed raw.

Thanks for your help!
 #15 
Old 2002-06-26, 21:38
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

One more thing...

With success of the latter, you'll be able to ejaculate several times without a "recharge." Multiple male orgasms in succession? Yes, I think so.

The only problem is you need a partner who knows what he/she is doing. Takes some understanding to do it. I imagine a male partner would be able to do it better, but I can't comment there. Women can learn the technique but it's my experience that they never really understand the principle at play behind the scenes.
 #16 
Old 2002-06-27, 05:27
shortie1220 shortie1220 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

If you do it with the right person you will have no problem lasting long. As long she knows what you want and you know what she wants then yall should be good. My guy likes head before plus I like sum 69 before b/c it usually takes gurlz longer to get off then guyz. Unless he can hit the sensitive spot everytime, most guyz aren't that good. But u guyz who jack off all the time are gunna be faster b/c u r used to the quicky, the longer you go without sex or masterbation the more horny and longer you will be able to last.
~Shortie~
 #17 
Old 2002-06-27, 12:57
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Every guy is different. I had one who went off just instantly when I touched him---like maybe one second!! I had another who took 4 hours. For the girl, I think something BETWEEN 1 second and 4 hours would be wished for!! But of course the girl just has to take the guy as he "comes", and we can easily live with that!! (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
 #18 
Old 2002-06-27, 16:25
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Z, I know we've talked about this before, but I still don't understand.. explain it to me.
 #19 
Old 2002-06-27, 17:31
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Explain what, exactly?

Why Pinay hates me? 'Cause I don't know.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-27, 22:17
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
I had another who took 4 hours.


I bet that costs extra.

 #21 
Old 2002-06-27, 23:10
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Hi, 23M: Me, hate You? Nope. I don't hate anybody. Besides, we have never even met, so how could I hate you? If we ever meet, then --after that-- I will hate you-- but only if you want!! (hee hee)!! Love, Venus.
PS:
USER X: You are SOOOOOoooo funny!! (hee hee). Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 06-27-2002).]
 #22 
Old 2002-06-28, 00:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

the principle, explain the principle..
 #23 
Old 2002-06-28, 04:21
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

Yeah, but what principle? Multiple orgasms, prostate, altered states?

Whatever it is, I'll take this to email. I don't do group things.
 #24 
Old 2002-06-28, 07:54
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
...Sometimes you can get stuck in the "no cum" zone... No one has fun there...


lol
I am assuming that is the medical term.
 #25 
Old 2002-06-30, 17:52
Regular
 
US
Default Re: How long is it normal to last.

I am still a virgin... I've been in 2 girls, once when I was stoned, once with my girlfriend, but I didn't have a condom either time and I pulled out after about 20 humps, but yeah I actually did feel like I was gonna cum and I was thinking like "wtf?" because I could last longer than that jerkin off. I know about the PC muscle thing, but could you tell me more about this "thing in your head" that controls ejaculation... I love my girlfriend, I want to please her... so can you guys help me out for when I do actually lose it to her... I don't wanna hurt her or anything or last like 2 minutes... so help me out
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics