About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-06, 04:45
Phantom Phantom is offline
Regular
 
Default GUys Is it gross??

I'll lick you if you blow me
I'll start.... *lickmunchslurp*
 #2 
Old 2002-08-14, 07:43
Moderator
 
The fine line between genius and madness
Default Re: GUys Is it gross??

I'm not a big fan, but I'll do it on occasion.
 #3 
Old 2002-08-18, 02:32
Insanomunkyman Insanomunkyman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: GUys Is it gross??

I gave my gf 9 orgasms in about 7 mins by eating her... it was pretty funny cause she started to twitch after about 6.... hehehe
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics