About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-20, 05:05
SolidFerrett SolidFerrett is offline
Regular
 
Default Need some tips

Well, its summer now, i got about 7 chicks i wanna do, i ve gone out to the movies or something with them all, i just need some tips on how to play em all. I know that all the girls that are going to read this are gonna hate me. But hey i am a guy.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-20, 05:11
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

I'm a girl and i don't hate you although my first reaction was "Bastard," but when you really think about it those girls are probably fucking idiots and if they're gonna let themselves get fucked so easily, so be it.

Your going to have to time everything right. It will be harder if they know each other becus of course they will gossip to each other about it most likely. But if they dont' know each other I would work on getting to know them and acting like you care for them and all that shiz...girls love that believe me...

And then, ask to hang out with them or whatever and take things slowly saying how much you have really started to like them and all taht good stuff...eventually, you should be on your way to fucking

THe next night, start all over again

TOo bad for the little sluts, thats kinda sad- 7..geez
 #3 
Old 2002-06-20, 07:13
Fred Madison Fred Madison is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

Hey I'm a guy and I don't do this shit. Being a guy doesn't excuse this. You're a slut.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-20, 13:16
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

I basically agree with Alone. Except, the poster should know that he might just be one of 7 guys that his target girls are playing!! You know, girls can play those same games too!! But then I'm sure you don't mind. (hee hee)! Love, Venus.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-20, 16:21
SolidFerrett SolidFerrett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

quote:
Originally posted by Fred Madison:
Hey I'm a guy and I don't do this shit. Being a guy doesn't excuse this. You're a slut.


I may be a slut, but its not a bad thing for a guy. If you go up to a guy and say slut, he'll take it as a compliment, go up to a girl and say that, PROTECT YOUR GOODS.
I think you have to much of a femeine side...
 #6 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:15
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

Hey, most girls like nice boys. So shut up slut, and go do whatever you need to do with your smutty raga nasty self, lord knows no one can stop you, but leave the decent guys alone, lol...

'Sea
 #7 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:21
SolidFerrett SolidFerrett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

quote:
Originally posted by sinlesssiren:
Hey, most girls like nice boys. So shut up slut, and go do whatever you need to do with your smutty raga nasty self, lord knows no one can stop you, but leave the decent guys alone, lol...



LOL, thats not true. The ugly chicks like really nice guys, , and the hot chicks like the bad guys, and the nice guys like the hot chicks. I asked for tips, cuz i havn't been with more then 2 chicks at a time. I didn't come here for hearing you voice ur opion. But i must say you have made my day, i need atleast one good laugh a day.

 #8 
Old 2002-06-20, 18:27
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

oh baby, you must be such an asshole, lol... Make your mama proud... lol
 #9 
Old 2002-06-21, 02:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

Guy slut, girl slut, just as bad, just as good.. regardless of the general public opinion..
 #10 
Old 2002-06-21, 02:30
SolidFerrett SolidFerrett is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

Naw, i just don't live in a world full of bs, i tell it how it is, you tell it how it might be.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-21, 03:13
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

1 thing to remember. dont tell any of them you prefer another one. or that u have fucked with another one... cuz u know girls got those jelousy(?) feelings n stuff
 #12 
Old 2002-07-10, 21:59
oi to da punks oi to da punks is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

i'm a slut
 #13 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:45
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

There are millions of girls I want to "screw" but still only one I've ever really loved...

Suzie knows what I'm talking about. Life is fucked up, woman.
 #14 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

quote:
Originally posted by SolidFerrett:
LOL, thats not true. The ugly chicks like really nice guys, , and the hot chicks like the bad guys, and the nice guys like the hot chicks. I asked for tips, cuz i havn't been with more then 2 chicks at a time. I didn't come here for hearing you voice ur opion. But i must say you have made my day, i need atleast one good laugh a day.




I'm nice and all the girls I've been with are amazingly beautiful. So am I, of course. You just play the asshole angle 'cause that's all you got, fool.

Tell it how it is my ass. I bet you'd suck my dick if I forced you. I KNOW you're no good in bed just by your attitude, biotch.

OMG, I can't believe how good I am... WTF? I was always afraid I was crap. I guess small weenii is good weenii. Hits the spot, as they say.
 #15 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:51
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips



I should really stop drinking, shit. I'm calling doc manana and getting pills instead.
 #16 
Old 2002-07-11, 04:54
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

quote:
Originally posted by SolidFerrett:
[BI think you have to much of a femeine side...[/B]


As I said about sucking me off...

I think you might be repressing a homosexual urge. I talk a lot about being gay, but you mu friend, you really mean it.
 #17 
Old 2002-07-11, 10:11
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Need some tips

nice quadruple post boyo.

and yeah, I know. *hug*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics