|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-06-06, 02:30
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
hackers are sexy and will rule the world
http://neworder.box.sk/newsread.php?newsid=4705
|
|
#2
 2002-06-06, 03:19
|
insane_blaine 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
No offence or anything, But hackers are usally pinner little dorks.
|
|
#3
 2002-06-06, 04:26
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
[cliche]yep, you�re so right, because there are no girls out there, which go for intelligent guys, only for the dumb athletic ones with money[/cliche]
|
|
#4
 2002-06-06, 11:37
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
A while ago there was a kid on Road Rules who wore around a r00t hat. I could never figure out who he was... Then I lost interest and changed to scrambled porn.
But hackers can be sexy too. At least the women. Most men are kinda spindly.
|
|
#5
 2002-06-06, 11:44
|
Viper2002 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
Bullshit.
Given I am a pretty shit hacker at the moment but I don�t have any trouble finding a girl when I want one. Not to get a big head or anything But, I know girls like me and I play with their heads just like they play with men�s. I am in a college with 2000 other people and I have either been with or had the opportunity to go with most of the girls in the top ten of my prestigious fit scale. I even turned down 3rd fittest twice because she didn�t ask me out until she split up with her boyfriend, unlucky for her.
As for hackers not being athletic I go jogging at least once every week, lift weights virtually every day, and do sit-ups, press-ups and fight training in the garage.
As for the whole intelligence thing I am not especial ally clever but I always make the necessary glade whatever amount of effort I put in.
So I guess your theory about hackers is fucked isn�t it.
VIPER
[This message has been edited by Viper2002 (edited 06-06-2002).]
|
|
#6
 2002-06-06, 12:20
|
Wintermute 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
Any theory that involves assigning a random characteristic to a group that has only one other characteristic in common is essentially flawed..
having said that, I've known some incredibly sexy guys who I suppose you could say were hackers, though they didn't call themselves such..
My friend loonz for example, one of the hottest guys I've ever met, and what he doesn't know about computers isn't worth knowing..
|
|
#7
 2002-06-06, 13:22
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
i m l33t s3xay h4x0r
Alright, alright, I'm just a hardware geek.
|
|
#8
 2002-06-06, 13:37
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
umm that was sarcasm if you didnt realize it. asta la vista has been running quite a few articles that sarcasticly make fun of geeks problems.
as for geeks not being fit i would say that many are not. im the first to admit im an ugly guy but im not totaly out of shape. i skate a few miles a day and i lift. im not muscular but i can hold my own against almost anyone. no i wouldnt consider myself a hacker but i surely am a geek
|
|
#9
 2002-06-06, 13:40
|
syphon detonator 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: hackers are sexy and will rule the world
by the way i think you will notice that most geeky guys are in average shape (or at least not too bad) buts its more a personality trait that gets them labeled as weak. often intelectuals are less agressive than most people.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|