About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-05, 02:50
Rebel654 Rebel654 is offline
Regular
 
Default Is This normal???

Ok please try to follow this, My girl was talking to one of my best buds girl, They got on the topic of what turns each other on, My g/f said she loves to be eaten out slowly, This is were it gets weird,My buds girl (Mike) told my girlfriend that Mike refuses to eat her out, and that he would rather perform oral sex on a male then eat a girl out. I confronted him about it he said that a girls pussy taste so nasty he will never in his life eat anouther girl. All this cause his ex had a nasty snatch. So no me and my girl are fighting cause I won't talk to Mick cause I consider him to be a homo ! ( no offense to and homos ) So this brings us to my question is it Normal for a guy not to want to eat a girl out ? Personaly I thought it was a natural thing for all men to love the sweet taste of a girls pussy but thats just me. so he's a homo or not ?????
excuse the grammer
 #2 
Old 2002-06-05, 02:56
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

I think you are jumping too quickly on the fact that he said he would rather do than eat out a girl. It's not that he wants to suck dick, he's just saying how bad he really hates eating pussy.

And no, it's not unnatural for a guy to not want to eat a girl out. Not all guys like the "Sweet taste of a girl's pussy". I mean, some of us like frosted flakes, and others like froot loops. We all have our own preferences. You should never do something in bed that would make you uncomfortable. I wouldn't bother him too much about it.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-05, 03:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

There are girls who.. stink. I hope it's more due to not keeping clean enough, at least that's fixable.. but for whatever reason, some are just nasty smelling/tasting.

I would be hard-pressed to call someone gay just because he doesn't want to go down on a girl who smells funky.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-05, 03:04
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

Dear Johnny: No, YOU should not be bugging him about this. BUT HIS GF SHOULD!!! Love, Venus.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-05, 03:04
Rebel654 Rebel654 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

Johnny you raise a good point thanks, It's not that I'm aginst it, It just came as shock I think.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-05, 03:09
Rebel654 Rebel654 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

LOL I didn't say I ended a good friendship over this I didn't speak to him for a while but I just don't understand him, I mean I wouldn't eat a nasty girl but just cause one is dosen't make them all. I think what worried me was when he say he'd rather suck a guy off then go down on a girl. I can undrstand (kinda) The part of not wanting to go dwn on a girl but to rather suck a guy off ????
 #7 
Old 2002-06-05, 04:13
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

Don't worry about it. Most likely, he isn't gay.

And he probably just had a bad experience with a rotten cunt. Tell him it's all good and eat ehr already.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-05, 07:52
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

I don't think he's gay, he probably said that just to emphasise how much he hates muff diving. Best apologise to your bud and everyones happy again, right?
 #9 
Old 2002-06-06, 01:55
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

Hes a fuckin homo...

Why would he be soo rued to say all that shizz...i bet some girls think hes cum tastes like SHIT too
 #10 
Old 2002-06-06, 02:41
Jacross Jacross is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

i know what you need to do, you need to eat your bud's pussy in front of him, that will prove to him that her pussy is good pussy. i think it will work.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-06, 02:53
Rebel654 Rebel654 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

quote:
Originally posted by Jacross:
i know what you need to do, you need to eat your bud's pussy in front of him,


Me & My bud are cool now I thank you all for the serious thoughts I no longer think my Buds gay, But after reading Jacross's Idea I think he his now !!!
 #12 
Old 2002-06-06, 02:56
Rebel654 Rebel654 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

quote:
Originally posted by Alone:
Hes a fuckin homo...

Why would he be soo rued to say all that shizz...i bet some girls think hes cum tastes like SHIT too



Parents Get your kids and show them Alone's example of Proper English & Grammer, Bet he still wonders when he's "Alone"

 #13 
Old 2002-06-06, 13:45
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This normal???

ask him if he wants to suck you off, if not hes straight
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics