About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-04, 07:08
Shibby-Element Shibby-Element is offline
Regular
 
Default Spit Or Swallow

i just wanna know would you girls rather Spit Or Swallow and do you enjoy doing it or do you just do it to make your Bf happy im not a pervert im just curious

[This message has been edited by Shibby-Element (edited 06-04-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-06-04, 11:22
Viper2002 Viper2002 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

quote:
Originally posted by Shibby-Element:
im not a pervert im just curious



Okay I beleive you.

VIPER

[This message has been edited by Viper2002 (edited 06-04-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-06-04, 12:36
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

I spit alot, I prefer not to swallow because I'm an anoexic little crack whore.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-04, 12:59
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

But semen is low in calories.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-04, 13:20
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Mr. Shibby-Element: First of all, please don't worry 'cause I don't think you're a "pervert". But I do think you are illiterate!! Unless you are a 5 year old!! English is my second language, but I think it must be your 22nd!! But to answer your question, the girl MUST SWALLOW!! It is the only fair thing for her to do for the guy. If she started with him, she MUST finish with him so he is TOTALLY satisfied. A guy can't get TOTALLY satisfied, I think, if the girl abandons him right at the very moment when he is going off and needs her the most. That is the best time of all for him, and she must not do any interuption right at that moment of ecstacy for him. She should stay totally tight with him until he either screams at her to stop, or pushes her away. If she can't do that, and just wants to wimp out and spit at the end, she should not have started with him to begin with. And if she swallows, her's will be a BIG "thank you" every time!! Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-04, 17:11
~fubar~ ~fubar~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Gawd, will she ever just, "shut the fuck up?!" (hee hee) Love, Penus
 #7 
Old 2002-06-04, 17:22
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Its getting old fubar.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-04, 19:05
freon freon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

I know it's the girls you were asking, but in a sense it's appropriate to respond.

OK, I say swallow. It's more polite and anyway there's no sense getting squeamish about bodily fluids. If I like someone enough, I don't mind. If I don't like someone enough, I won't suck him off in the first place.

- Freon
 #9 
Old 2002-06-04, 21:04
Regular
 
nowhere in particular
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

good girls take it right in the eye.
 #10 
Old 2002-06-04, 22:28
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Hi, Mr. Fubar: How can I "shut the f__k up"? This is a board for asking questions and getting your questions answered. This guy wanted girl's opinions. I am a girl, so I gave him my opinion. That's the way it works here!! Maybe this Totse board isn't the right board for you. In fact, YOU'RE PRETTY WEIRD, SO MAYBE THIS PLANET ISN'T THE BEST PLACE FOR YOU EITHER!! Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 06-04-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-06-05, 00:28
spikeofsatan spikeofsatan is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

I never swallowed, It tasts bad to me... but then again, Im bi, does it still count?
 #12 
Old 2002-06-05, 00:58
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Gargle.
 #13 
Old 2002-06-05, 02:44
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERKILLER1911:
Its getting old fubar.

ha, well at least he is right
 #14 
Old 2002-06-05, 03:07
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Spit it, swallow it, save it in an earthenware jar and sell it on ebay for all I care; fuck, just thanks for being in a position to make such a decision.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-05, 04:08
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

quote:
Originally posted by user X:
Gargle.


lmao!!

 #16 
Old 2002-06-05, 04:29
sinlesssiren sinlesssiren is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Right on Smithee.

"and the not picky shall inherit the earth... or at least the blow jobs"

 #17 
Old 2002-06-05, 05:10
P3108 P3108 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

quote:
Originally posted by IzzyReele:
good girls take it right in the eye.



This reminds me of the time when i (being a male, who was having head preformed to me) came in my eye, but thats another story.
 #18 
Old 2002-06-05, 05:30
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Hurts doesn't it? Gotta watch where your pointing that thing when it goes off.

"All gone" is good, less mess.
 #19 
Old 2002-06-05, 14:22
~fubar~ ~fubar~ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Well this certainly is the right message board for you pinay nay, in fact I don't think I've seen you post much anywhere else besides in Sex and Affection.

I find it amusing how some girls/guys find it cute to post their previous sexual experiences somewhere where nobody really gives a shit. This is kinda like the "jerk off" section of the forum for the underaged, or more appropriately, the misunderstood.

People fuck! People make love! But most people forget the difference between the two.

So my advice is, if you don't like how I present myself, my opinions, or just me in general then you don't have to respond to my posts.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-05, 17:53
bunghole bunghole is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

quote:
Originally posted by IzzyReele:
good girls take it right in the eye.


Ha! check this out: http://luixy.iespana.es/luixy/colirio_pa_la_resaca.jpg

 #21 
Old 2002-06-05, 18:05
P3108 P3108 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

I better sort this out.
I have already got Syntex asking me if i am gay or bi sexual. This is how it happened:

It was a saturday morning and i was at my gf's house. I was feeling a bit horny because i was watching Kat Deely. Anyway, one thing led to another and she started to give me head. I was about to cum and we hear the door, she pushes my dick upwards and i cum in my eye. I am like shit! and i fall on the floor trying to get it out. I then hid in the bathroom quietly tring to get the cum out of my eye while her dad walked around her room.

Thats how i came in my eye. And FUCK YOU, fubar.
 #22 
Old 2002-06-05, 18:12
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

fubar,shut up. I havent seen you out of this forum thread either.. so.. fuck off
 #23 
Old 2002-06-05, 19:31
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

TOTALLY THANKS TO YOU, SUPERKILLER, P3108 and SYNTEX!!! Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 06-05-2002).]
 #24 
Old 2002-06-06, 09:08
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Your right Fubar, it is annoying. *actualy laughs out loud*
 #25 
Old 2002-06-06, 09:11
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Spit Or Swallow

Im still fucking laughing!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics