About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-03, 19:11
Koj Koj is offline
Regular
 
Default Please help me.

Lately I've been experiencing pain around the head of my penis. It's almost like a spot of irritation from constant rubbing, but I can't get it to heal, because it is constantly making contact with clothes, etc, with painful results. I don't believe it's from masturbation, as I didn't masturbate often enough for this to be from it, and have stopped recently because of it. Does anyone know what might have caused it, or how to sucessfully heal it? Any help is greatly appreciated.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-03, 19:22
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help me.

We are not doctors. This is a medical problem, seek help from the *right* source.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-04, 06:47
Shibby-Element Shibby-Element is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help me.

you must have an infection are you Uncercumsized? there is nothing wrong with being Uncercumsized at all if your embarresed of saying that you are its seriously not a big deal of what immature people make it to be im not Uncercumsized but who would care even if i was
 #4 
Old 2002-06-04, 19:10
freon freon is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help me.

Hmm. It sounds like you might have an infection of some sort...it depends who you've been having sex with lately. If you're sure that's not it, ignore this, but if the end of your penis is kinda itchy and sore it could be thrush. I don't have much experience with venereal disease, though. Usually thrush is treated with topical steriods (like Canesten cream). If in doubt, see a doctor.

And by the way, I like the little splaff that seems to imply there's something `shameful' about being uncircumsised; where I come from that's the normal state and hardly anyone who's not Jewish is circumcised.

- Freon
 #5 
Old 2002-06-04, 21:41
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Please help me.

try washing your dick with salt water
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics