About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-01, 10:48
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Well last night while having sex, I broke my dick!!! Not literally snapped it or anything, But I managed somehow to snap my banjo-string! (the stringy bit that attaches you bell end and foreskin).
This putt me in absolute agony, not to mention the ammount it bled.
Basically I want to know if it's happend to anyone else & if so how long does it take to heal?
Another point is that i'm pretty worried cause it ripped inside her & an open wound & blood inside don't really mix 2 well! Basically I tink I should go for tests 2 make sure I hav'nt caught anything, but i'm soooo fuckin scared!

[This message has been edited by Crack-ed (edited 06-01-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-06-01, 11:36
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

(1) Why weren't you using condoms?

(2) Go to a doctor.

 #3 
Old 2002-06-01, 15:54
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

you know this is the closest anything has come to making me happy that I'm circucised.
 #4 
Old 2002-06-01, 19:26
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

I'll never be happy that I am, Spiffy.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-01, 21:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

*continues to use Alan as his puppet*

*makes Alan say* Yep, go to the doctor, maybe you'll have to lose the hardtop permanently.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-02, 00:13
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

your dick is supposed to be able to go around 360 dagrees touching your skin... i do not know WTF u were doing or want to know but just use some neosporin and a band aid it should be fine and dont do whatever u did b4.......
 #7 
Old 2002-06-02, 00:16
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

wait after i read your post again i dont think what iam thinking of is what u broke....soooo ignore that post sept for the neosporin part GL HF = good luck have fun
 #8 
Old 2002-06-02, 13:11
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

I went for some tests today!
Won't get the results back for 3-4 weeks though. Feeling better however & not too bothered about the situation, my friend said it happend to him & it should be healed within about 5 weeks. Oh well, just means no sex for 5 weeks, could do with a break anyway!!!!!!!!

Spiffy- count your lucky stars that you will never have to go through that ordeal, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, not even Oakiee & thats saying something!!!!!
 #9 
Old 2002-06-02, 13:16
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Wintermute- I don't know why, but I never use condoms!!!!
I usually check that the girl is using contraceptives (just for pregnancy purposes), However i'm not a slag & only sleep with select women. So I normally go without a condom, I know it's stupid, but I really do hate the fuckin things, it just dosn't make it feel as good!!!
 #10 
Old 2002-06-02, 14:07
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

You're a fool.. your above post proves that you didn't know what the woman had or didn't have, which means you should *always* use a condom.. bareback should be for long term relationships only imo. Anything else is just sheer stupidity. How do you know she's not lying about contraception?. How'd you know she remembered to take her pill that day at the right time?.

Not feeling as good is not an excuse. Not unless you're dying to pick up any one of today's special offer stds or a sprog or four here and there.

 #11 
Old 2002-06-02, 15:41
Turi Turi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Don't listen to the idiots that's like "Always wear a condom" You do what you want mate and let others worry about themselves.

Your situation has happened to someone I used to work with. It's healed fine now, just takes a few weeks but he's stuck to wearing a condom all the time now.

You never said if the woman you were fucking was worth it.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-02, 15:49
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

How is telling people to wear a condom for their own good idiotic?..

 #13 
Old 2002-06-02, 17:01
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Well, if they're not gonna listen..
 #14 
Old 2002-06-03, 04:01
Joe Boo Joe Boo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Ouch, i read an article about someone who had their dick broke. Only he didn't get it checked out and it healed in the shape of a banana. The good news was that it got to stimulate his chick's G-spot alot more then usual. the bad news was at the point where it broke it was swollen and after a week it turned purple. Go get it checked out ASAP man.
 #15 
Old 2002-06-03, 08:54
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

i remember hearing about someone who had a hard on and fell on his stomach and sprained his dick
 #16 
Old 2002-06-03, 09:57
Pikey_jay Pikey_jay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Oww mucho pain, happened to me a while back. It will heal, eventually, just no nookie for the next month or so. Go see a doctor anyway in case its infected.
 #17 
Old 2002-06-03, 10:07
Brent Brent is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

I do not believe you.
 #18 
Old 2002-06-03, 12:39
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

quote:
Originally posted by Crack-ed:
Wintermute- I don't know why, but I never use condoms!!!!
I know it's stupid, but I really do hate the fuckin things, it just dosn't make it feel as good!!!



cracked: A pill will not protect you or her from an STD.

Some technical (and dry) stuff...

p(std) - probability a person having a given STD
p(tf) - probablility of getting a given STD given that the person has it
n - number of people you have sex with
m - number of people your partner has sex with
{i} - subscript i

probability of infection =

PRODUCT{1..m} (SUM{1..n}(p(std){i}*p(tf){i}))


No... I don't really expect anyone to follow that, but in case you can, let me know if I got it right.

- Magician
 #19 
Old 2002-06-03, 12:48
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Yes, dicks can be broken. If you fall on it while erect (and ONLY while erect) you can injure the erectile tissue almost in the same way as breaking a bone..

Apparently it's very painful, takes a while to heal, and while it's healing, you're supposed to avoid getting an erection at all.
 #20 
Old 2002-06-03, 12:50
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Another good testimonial for CIRCUMSCISION!! (Sp?). See, the circumsised guy is MORE HARD and MORE HARDY (Usually)! I don't know what this mega-girl did to this guy, but no girl should have to worry about messing the guy up like this when she is having fun with him (unless he wants her to, of course)!! Wow!!. Love, Venus.
 #21 
Old 2002-06-04, 06:58
Shibby-Element Shibby-Element is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

quote:
Originally posted by r0k:
i remember hearing about someone who had a hard on and fell on his stomach and sprained his dick


He must of been a Guat with a boner those kinda people always have boners you see them laying on top of a brick like fence and you see there paints and you can tell they got one this is the first thing you think
(Wonder what hes dreaming about)
 #22 
Old 2002-06-04, 21:28
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Another good testimonial for CIRCUMSCISION!! (Sp?).


You are making un-cut guys like me look bad.

quote:

See, the circumsised guy is MORE HARD and MORE HARDY (Usually)!



Keyword: Usually



 #23 
Old 2002-06-04, 22:16
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Broken Dick!!!! Ouch!

Hi, Rat: No. Uncircumsized (sp?) guys AREN'T BAD at all!! Sorry I made it sound that way. Love, Venus.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics