About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-30, 02:11
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default How fucked up is that?

The story begins......

My Ex-GF Amanda

Note:I will speak in current tense not past tense it is much easier that way.

Anyhow we go on a date Friday (two weeks ago) to go to the carnival at the town park any how there is a dance at 7:00 PM and I have to leave before the dance (parental curfew). She gets really upset and goes off to the dance without me mad as hell. On Sunday she gives me a call and she is crying with the usual "Things aren't working out" bullshit, and how she still loves her Ex-BF. In the end she dumps me and I go back to school in a good mood and all UNTIL I FIND OUT THE TRUTH.........

THE REAL STORY:

She dumped me that Friday for her Ex-BF at the dance and never told me. She wanted to wait for awhile before we did any 3rd basing (sex), come to find out she fucked him twice on Saturday. From Friday to Sunday she never said a damn thing about us being "seperated". What makes it even worse is the whole reason those two broke up is he accused her of cheating on him with another guy. I confronted her with it and she didn't deny a damn thing, it was all true.

Shad

 #2 
Old 2002-05-30, 02:27
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

......AND SO?!!?......Sorry, I missed your point!!! Love, Venus.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-30, 03:25
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

Shad? As in minnow?

LOL
 #4 
Old 2002-05-30, 07:23
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

Prett shitty. Well better to find out when you did rather thn after something happened with you two right? Make sure to let anyone that even seems remotely interested know that she's a hoe.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-30, 21:32
Turi Turi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

Do you want me to slap around her whore face for you. Sounds like a proper slag. I'll do it.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-30, 23:58
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

quote:
Originally posted by Turi:
Do you want me to slap around her whore face for you. Sounds like a proper slag. I'll do it.


Thanks for the offer but I think I can handle it. I'm just waiting for him to dump her again so I can laugh in her face and tell her "I told ya so" and laugh at her some more.

Shad

 #7 
Old 2002-05-30, 23:59
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

quote:
Originally posted by user X:
Shad? As in minnow?

LOL



OK, I lost you?


 #8 
Old 2002-05-31, 00:34
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

shad [shad ] (plural shads, shad) noun
fish in herring family: any of various North Atlantic fishes similar to herring, commonly used as food. They leave salt water to spawn upstream in rivers. Genus Alosa

*in the voice of Danny DeVito as a mental patient in 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest'*

little fishes.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-02, 01:08
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

if sex is 3rd base... whats home??? ne ways ok dude u got screwed... it happens fuck her.... find somone else... and dont post that shit anymore no1 cares.... get a real problem that we can answer to not some past tense shit that your mad about....if u want a vent get a friend or a shrink..... sorry if i seem like a fucking bastard ass shit fucker but i'm always blunt....go do drugs
GL HF
 #10 
Old 2002-06-02, 02:22
syphon detonator syphon detonator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

quote:
Originally posted by Bliizzard:
if sex is 3rd base... whats home??? ne ways ok dude u got screwed... it happens fuck her.... find somone else... and dont post that shit anymore no1 cares.... get a real problem that we can answer to not some past tense shit that your mad about....if u want a vent get a friend or a shrink..... sorry if i seem like a fucking bastard ass shit fucker but i'm always blunt....go do drugs
GL HF



*shakes head in shame for the human race*

 #11 
Old 2002-06-02, 03:05
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

quote:
Originally posted by Bliizzard:
if sex is 3rd base... whats home??? ne ways ok dude u got screwed... it happens fuck her.... find somone else... and dont post that shit anymore no1 cares.... get a real problem that we can answer to not some past tense shit that your mad about....if u want a vent get a friend or a shrink..... sorry if i seem like a fucking bastard ass shit fucker but i'm always blunt....go do drugs
GL HF



I had to post it because it was so fucked up, I really could care less about her, you or anyone else in this fucking world, I'm a self-centered bastard and I know it. Is that blunt enough for you?



Shad

 #12 
Old 2002-06-02, 13:02
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

Wel said Shadow Spawn, at the end of the day this bbs is here so you can get shit off your chest. If you feel it's nescessary to share this little story, then so be it.!
You allways feel better once you've got it off your chest!
Personally I say fuck her. She's obviously not in to you that much, so move on & get a better girl!!
 #13 
Old 2002-06-02, 15:47
Turi Turi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How fucked up is that?

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow Spawn:
Thanks for the offer but I think I can handle it. I'm just waiting for him to dump her again so I can laugh in her face and tell her "I told ya so" and laugh at her some more.

Shad




Ok, I'll hammer the other lad then.

By the way, home would be anal sex. It is that slight extra further. Not all women give in to it though - slags.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics