About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-26, 01:38
bleeding mirror bleeding mirror is offline
Regular
 
Default age differences

when it comes to age differences, whats the biggest gap between you and a partner? Has it ever affected a relationship? Has it ever affected a relationship simply because of laws? Which brings me to my next question about 18+/minors relationships... anyone know where I could find state laws on it?

thanks.
Kahjia
 #2 
Old 2002-05-26, 02:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age differences

Biggest age gap I ever did was date someone 23 years my senior at one point.. (I was 17, he was 40)..

My thoughts? Tough to say really.. I think more depends on emotional age than anything else.. if the person you're with is on the same developmental stage as you, then it's good.. if they're not, regardless of chronological age, things are bad..

state laws, unsure, I'm not an american so probably someone else can answer that better than me..

 #3 
Old 2002-05-26, 03:45
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age differences

http://www.ageofconsent.com/ageofconsent.htm

the internet is a wonderful and disturbing place.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-26, 07:18
Moderator
 
Default Re: age differences

when I was 12, I had a girl at the age of 16. THAT was a gap ...
 #5 
Old 2002-05-27, 01:37
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age differences

I don't know what you mean by "partner", so I don't know if this one qualifys. But when I was 20 I had a continuing "relationship" with one of my college professors for a semester. He was 62. He was a very fun and kind one, and definitely good to me. Love, Venus.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-27, 01:44
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age differences

see... as one gets older a larger gap becomes possible because a year is a much lower percentage of ones total life span... thats my thoughts atleast.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-31, 01:19
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age differences

I was 15 he was 17..to tell you the truth I never really relized the difference. We basically had the same maturity level...girls develope two year quicker supposively
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics