About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-24, 03:00
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

If my g/f passes all of her studies and classes, and graduates, and pulls up her grades, I promised her a very very VERY good sexual...well...somthing new, lets put it that way. I dont know what to do, I thought about, "Well, sence shes never done anything and she wants it so bad, why not just have her wake up to me eatting her out" but its not enough, ya know? I wanna rattle her fucking world, i WANT HER to WANT to graduate, Anyone have any ideas? Bondage perhaps? ARGH.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-24, 03:10
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Maddcow, try this. Tie her up, like her WHOLE body, and hang her from the ceiling. Wait till the blood rushes to her head and she feels that "rush" then..... *sinister grin*.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-24, 03:21
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Ive heard Eye licking Is supposed to be pretty intense, really, I have.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-24, 11:15
K.I.L.E.R K.I.L.E.R is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Or get a corpse in bed with you and her.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-24, 12:57
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

tie her up, blindfold her, and do a sensory overload thing..

start with blowing over her arms in straight lines, then kissing, then licking, all very slowly..

do it to other parts of her body too, maybe trace a feather or silk scarve over her too..

go all over, keep her totally on edge..

once you think you've gotten her really worked up, then go for oral sex..
 #6 
Old 2002-05-24, 13:10
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Sorry to throw cold water on this party.....But why are you holding back from "rewarding" her until she is a "good girl", passes her courses, etc., etc.. OMG, SUCH BS!!!! YOU SHOULD BE REWARDING HER EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT, WHETHER SHE IS "GOOD", "BAD" OR WHATEVER---JUST BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!! Wish I could talk to her to tell her that she should get another guy, or at least she should put you on probation!!! Love, Venus.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-25, 04:04
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

With all due respect Venus, QUIT FUCKIN' YELLIN! LOL, nawww, I'm not giving out yet, I want her to be a good girl and graduate so she can make something of her herself, she hasn't been applying herself. (BAD GIRL!) Hey, i care.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-25, 04:05
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
tie her up, blindfold her, and do a sensory overload thing..

start with blowing over her arms in straight lines, then kissing, then licking, all very slowly..

do it to other parts of her body too, maybe trace a feather or silk scarve over her too..

go all over, keep her totally on edge..

once you think you've gotten her really worked up, then go for oral sex..



Thats incredibal , thats a keeper!

[This message has been edited by maddcow007 (edited 05-25-2002).]
 #9 
Old 2002-05-25, 17:30
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

why dont you just threaten to kick her ass if she fails or drops out?
 #10 
Old 2002-05-25, 17:41
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Youre not in that whole positive reinforcement school of thought.
 #11 
Old 2002-05-26, 03:13
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Spirit:

I dont hit wemon.

If i threatened to beat yo ass if you didn't finish school, would that reinforce you?
 #12 
Old 2002-05-26, 13:55
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

I can't answer for Spirit, but for me "NO", threateing to beat me up if I didn't finish school would NOT motivate me to finish school!! But RQUALLY, withholding from me whatever the best sexual "gift" you have to offer-- until I finished school-- would ALSO not motivate me!! In fact, it would motivate me to do something else---namely get you out of my life, and find a guy who would givr me all the love he could offer WITHOUT CONDITIONS!! I figure I deserve all the love he can give me just because I am his girlfriend, and because I give all I have back to him. So please let me talk to your GF so she is smart, and you can start packing your bags!!! Love, Venus
 #13 
Old 2002-05-26, 21:17
Kylin Kylin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Venus, chill out, will ya? Lovers tease each other with sexual favors all the time. I personally think it's cooler to keep some things from being, for lack of a better term, 'overplayed' ( oh, the flaming i'll probably get for that one)

As to your question, pick up a copy of Kama Sutra at Chapters, then take from the first page to the last.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-27, 04:27
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Take some Xanax Venus...
 #15 
Old 2002-05-27, 12:15
Lady Rhae Lady Rhae is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

You say she's never done anything- you mean she's a virgin?
If so, then be very careful- if she's never had sex, the 1st time might be more painful- she'll never want to graduate!
Bondage might scare a 1st timer too.
Try oils and a vibrator! (for her)
Also, think about tying yourself up and let her experiment on YOU. That would be a real treat especially if she's just learning about sex. (Make up a goodie box for her full of your favorite items.)
Even if she's experienced, that last one should do wonders!
AND DON'T FORGET THE ICE CUBES!
 #16 
Old 2002-05-27, 13:46
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Hi, Kylin and Madcow. OK, I took some Xanex (whatever that is) and I'm all chilled out and OK now!! (hee hee)!! But I still think he is a rat for what he is doing with his GF. Love, Venus.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-27, 17:52
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

Obviously depends on her, if she's like venus, you're in trouble. Not that either type is bad (my girlfriend is more like venus), but know what she likes yourself, or you're in trouble.
 #18 
Old 2002-05-27, 18:28
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

I was obviously joking dumbasses.
 #19 
Old 2002-05-28, 05:17
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Smithee:
Ive heard Eye licking Is supposed to be pretty intense, really, I have.


Actually Alan I think you will find that if you lick her eye/s she has a chance of getting herpes on her eyes and face making her in alot of pain and horribly disfigured plus blind so I would edge Maddcow007 not to lick her eye/s.
Alan I thought you would have known better.
 #20 
Old 2002-05-28, 12:27
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

You can only get herpes if the person yer with already has it.
 #21 
Old 2002-05-28, 16:13
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

I've made up my mind. If she passes, I'll give her the best eye licking of her life
 #22 
Old 2002-05-28, 16:52
eth0 eth0 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

I am going to go beat off to the idea of someone licking my eye...
 #23 
Old 2002-05-28, 18:14
Moderator
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

quote:
Originally posted by Wintermute:
You can only get herpes if the person yer with already has it.


errh, 9 out of 10 got herpes, no?
 #24 
Old 2002-05-29, 02:19
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

quote:
Originally posted by BSK:
errh, 9 out of 10 got herpes, no?


Actually, every child in America is born with herpes. The day will come when one isn't, because he or she is immune to it and all other forms of disease. This person will be known as the Nerevarine, and will lead the people to wage war against the outlanders who have invaded our land and.. and.. uh..

Jesus, I need to stop playing Morrowind.
 #25 
Old 2002-05-29, 13:11
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Sexual Fav's and Treats for being a "Goodgirl"

wh? 9 out of 10?..

m'ok.... I don't have herpes, I've never even kissed someone who has, I don't know anyone who has either kind..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics