About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-23, 10:31
K.I.L.E.R K.I.L.E.R is offline
Regular
 
Default Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

It feels like peanut butter.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-23, 12:58
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

yeah, yeah.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-23, 14:44
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Sadly, I couldn't make the comparison, having never had sex with peanut butter.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-23, 19:26
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Killer is spelled with 2 Ls isnt it?
 #5 
Old 2002-05-23, 21:58
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Not a dead body, per se, but oh how I yearn to do an urn
 #6 
Old 2002-05-24, 00:58
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Thanks, "Reverand".... But.... Don't you have a small catholic child to abuse somewhere??
 #7 
Old 2002-05-24, 01:23
Templeton Templeton is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

quote:
Originally posted by Spiffy McBang:
Sadly, I couldn't make the comparison, having never had sex with peanut butter.


lol

stay away from the chunky...

 #8 
Old 2002-05-24, 02:52
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

One time i was high on weed and i fucked an orange, WEED MAKES ME SO DAMN HORNY!
 #9 
Old 2002-05-24, 11:13
K.I.L.E.R K.I.L.E.R is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Notice the full stops between each letter?

Anywho Bin Laden porno rules. So does Simpsons incest porno. Shemales do as well.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-24, 13:00
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

you know, if yer trying to disgust us in some way, it's a failed quest..

 #11 
Old 2002-05-25, 04:16
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

True, True, its only making me harder .
 #12 
Old 2002-05-28, 03:50
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

you sickening necrophiliac!
 #13 
Old 2002-05-28, 05:22
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Tisk Tisk Monkey you forgot the peanut butter.......

Is it me or has K.I.L.E.R mentioned something about fucking dead bodys in most of these forums?
 #14 
Old 2002-05-28, 05:39
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

OK, K.I.L.E.R.. YUK! BARF! You've made everyone sick, (and disgusted with you too!!!) So why don't you just get a job at some mortuary, where you can enjoy yourself and leave us alone?! Love, Venus.
 #15 
Old 2002-05-28, 16:49
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Not exactly, but a few of my partners may have well been dead.

Why do some women just lay there and not even make noise? I have to watch for tremors to tell if I'm doing good... Fucking lame lays. Being "shy" is not a good enough excuse. They're just bad at it.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-28, 21:03
Reverand Robb Reverand Robb is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

quote:
Originally posted by PoisonFishGirl:
Thanks, "Reverand".... But.... Don't you have a small catholic child to abuse somewhere??


Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm not Catholic - Far as I know, priests are not refered to as 'Reverend'.

I did survive being raised a Catholic as a kid [but what Italian kid doesn't have to go through it?].

It is the Universal Life Church in which I was ordained.
 #17 
Old 2002-05-30, 03:32
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Never fucked a dead body, but I know people who have. I've seen them do it.

Fortunately they've never spoken with me about it. So, we just pretend that it never happened.

Like the time I caught my cousin fucking the family dog.

Cheers,
Lost
 #18 
Old 2002-05-30, 06:24
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

rev�er�end Pronunciation Key (rvr-nd)
adj.
Deserving reverence.
Relating to or characteristic of the clergy; clerical.
Reverend Abbr. Rev. Used as a title and form of address for certain clerics in many Christian churches. In formal usage, preceded by the: the Reverend Jane Doe; Reverend John Jones

Wouldn't that fit a priest?
 #19 
Old 2002-05-30, 07:07
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

"Niggas, Indians, same thing."
 #20 
Old 2002-05-30, 19:24
CorporateWhore CorporateWhore is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

Apparently, correct or semi-correct spelling is harder than chinese arithmetic for most posters, while spelling "shit" wrong is easier than a bag of dead babies.
 #21 
Old 2002-05-31, 21:54
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Spock:
rev�er�end Pronunciation Key (rvr-nd)
adj.
Deserving reverence.
Relating to or characteristic of the clergy; clerical.
Reverend Abbr. Rev. Used as a title and form of address for certain clerics in many Christian churches. In formal usage, preceded by the: the Reverend Jane Doe; Reverend John Jones

Wouldn't that fit a priest?




Yes, it may fit, but it doesn't mean they are called it. The usual term for a priest is 'Father' [which, I guess really gives an extra sick twist to the whole priest/alter boy thing, eh?]
 #22 
Old 2002-06-02, 04:14
Bliizzard Bliizzard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

hey for the guys out there..... if a HELLA hot girl JUST died 2 secs ago and she was but naked and spreading would ya do her?
 #23 
Old 2002-06-02, 04:36
Syntex Syntex is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

most lilely i would.hell,i would take her corpse and seal it in a tub of ice.and now and htne i would have my way.
 #24 
Old 2002-06-02, 06:35
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

"I don't know what I been told, eskimo pussy is mighty cold."
 #25 
Old 2002-06-02, 12:02
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Does anyone here like to have sex with dead people?

this topic is getting ridiculous..
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics