About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-19, 06:26
Downee Downee is offline
Regular
 
Default embarrasing 1st time

ok im 17 and i finally lost my virginity with this sexy as blond chick last night in the back of my car....whats the problem then?well just think what happened to the guy in American pie,we were having sex but i blew my load in approx 30-40 secs and i was using a condom.i felt totally stink coz she was sooo hot and couldnt make up for it coz i only had one condom,and i was too gutted to do anything else.She was pretty sweet about it and told me not to worry...but i am worrying,knowing girls she'll tell her friends and word spreads, then guys will find out and ill never be able to live it down.Has something like this happened to anyone else?or am i just unlucky?
 #2 
Old 2002-05-19, 08:30
Moderator
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

you should move to another town and change your ID ...
 #3 
Old 2002-05-19, 14:29
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

No, Mr. Downey: I think you are very NORMAL for a first time guy. I think first time guys are usually so hot that they will crash out sometimes even before they get in!! And first time girls I think sometimes have trouble climaxing at all. Sounds like she understands everything even better than you, and isn't going to say bad things about you. Love, Venus.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-19, 17:56
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

You lasted a good 30-40 seconds longer then I did.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-19, 20:50
TheMeatPirate TheMeatPirate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Just start beating off a lot now, and start getting used to the whole feeling, and then when it's time again, you'll be able to show 'em who's boss.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-19, 22:26
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

If shes a nice girl...she won't start spreading stupid rumors or exagerations.That is if shes nice.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-19, 23:59
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

HAHAHAHAHA you're screwed...or rather you won't be...lol just kidding man, it's no big deal for the first time. Next time will be better, eat her out first and she won't care how fast you blow your load.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-20, 00:24
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

It'll probably happen again at some point in your life, if not the next time. Best thing I can suggest is, in the future, do what you can (depending on time, place, levels of arousal, other various circumstances) to make sure she's having enough of a good time so that you going a long time isn't a necessity to make it at all worth the time, but rather just something that adds to what's already good.

Of course, what's good tends to vary with the girl, and often the situation, so you still have to get a feel for that.
 #9 
Old 2002-05-20, 07:06
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

You blew your engine. Your going too fast, when you feel the buildup then you pull out and let the magic fingers/tongue do the work, then when you have settled down you get back on it. When she is getting about peak is when you jump on and ride it out till' you shoot your load and try to time it so you both get off at the same time.

If she doesn't get off despite your valliant efforts then nice try, some women have a hard time orgasming.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-20, 20:45
ChibiMiko ChibiMiko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

work on your pc muscles I think theres a post in here somewhere on it
 #11 
Old 2002-05-21, 21:15
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by Bongman:
You lasted a good 30-40 seconds longer then I did.


Ditto.

And she would have never known I was a virgin had I not got all apologetic about it and admitted it [she thought it normal !].

Don't sweat it: There are too many other things that you'll need that energy for [lol]



[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 05-21-2002).]
 #12 
Old 2002-05-21, 22:54
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Do you think working on ur pc muscles would help?I dont know about this but with me when I piss with out trying i can piss at least 10-12 feet in distance.My friends saw me pissing like this and he exclaimed I had a dick of steel.Having that will I last longer in sex(havent had sex yet)
 #13 
Old 2002-05-22, 05:14
Iscariot Iscariot is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

If guys start picking on you, say "I had my fun, why should I work any harder?"
If girls do. I dont know what to say.
I am joking btw.

[This message has been edited by Iscariot (edited 05-22-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-05-26, 17:58
Chunkmiester Chunkmiester is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Gimmeny Gimmickers Captain Cumquick! Jeez that was quick, 30-40 seconds? Wow man, what was the deal? You were fucking a prostitute on an hourly rate and you relised you only had 50p in your pocket?

[This message has been edited by Chunkmiester (edited 05-26-2002).]
 #15 
Old 2002-05-27, 13:09
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Hi again, Mr. Downee: I forgot to tell you before that some girls really like it when you go off really quick!! If you go off like almost immediately, it can be good for our ego. That's because guys often tell us with words how sensuous or sexy we are, but that is just words. But if they go off just looking at you or almost instantly when you put them in your mouth, you KNOW you are desireable!! So it is good for our self esteem and ego, and makes us feel we have more sexual power than even the guy. So don't be worrying about what happened to you. You probably made her feel really good!! Love, Venus.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-28, 00:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Maybe. This time. If you get more chances and it keeps happening, rest assured that attitude will not be held with as much pleasure, if it was at all..
 #17 
Old 2002-05-28, 01:48
Lady Rhae Lady Rhae is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

For a serious answer-
Try some of those de-sensitising balms. Try www.adamandeve.com for some stuff to purchase. I totally agree that masturbating is great practice. (So I've heard. I'm not a man.)
 #18 
Old 2002-05-28, 02:29
UrbaN SuburbaN UrbaN SuburbaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

a bit off subject but here's something that might cheer you up..

Q) why do girls fake it?

A) cause they think we care

 #19 
Old 2002-05-28, 05:38
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Rhae:
I totally agree that masturbating is great practice. (So I've heard. I'm not a man.)


It's ok practice at best. Generally the guys who are concerned about how long they last are the ones that give a fuck about their partner, so the.. togetherness aspect, I suppose you could call it, heightens the experience. That needs getting used to, not just the physical sensation.

It also depends on how one masturbates, though. Someone used to lubrication will have a better grip (ha ha) on the sensation of intercourse than someone who goes dry all the time. (Someone used to lubrication will also be spending a hell of a lot of cleanup time in the bathroom compared to someone who goes dry, too.)
 #20 
Old 2002-05-28, 23:52
BBWolf BBWolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

i remember i lasted a bit longer but i was lying on the cold concrete under a bridge. If it makes you feel better i had a friend who blew while just rubbing of a girl for a few seconds(fully dressed)! I dont think any of us were meant to be studs first time out!
 #21 
Old 2002-05-29, 00:58
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

I dunno, the last virgin I deflowered lasted pretty well, I certainly had fun..
 #22 
Old 2002-05-29, 02:42
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Urban missed something somewhere.

Some of us, (myself included, would be very dissapointed if we couldn't make a girl orgasm). However, its a million times worse if she has to fake it. That just makes you feel bad. I would rather just have her help me get better than have her trying to make it enjoyable for me at her own expense. Basically, faking an orgasm misses the two way nature of a relationship. For me at least it means as much that she enjoys it as it does that I do.
 #23 
Old 2002-05-30, 20:10
nexis nexis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Damn man, don't worry about it, most people are like that 1st time too. Wear a condom next time, you could slam your dick in a car door and still not feel it with one of those bitches on.
 #24 
Old 2002-05-31, 16:23
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

WTF are your condoms made out of? Steel?
 #25 
Old 2002-05-31, 16:45
Moderator
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

same here, when I use a condom, I feel nothing.
 #26 
Old 2002-06-02, 01:35
dudeman dudeman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by pretty pinay:
Hi again, Mr. Downee: I forgot to tell you before that some girls really like it when you go off really quick!! If you go off like almost immediately, it can be good for our ego. That's because guys often tell us with words how sensuous or sexy we are, but that is just words. But if they go off just looking at you or almost instantly when you put them in your mouth, you KNOW you are desireable!! So it is good for our self esteem and ego, and makes us feel we have more sexual power than even the guy. So don't be worrying about what happened to you. You probably made her feel really good!! Love, Venus.


So youre saying that if a guy goes off fast the girl will like him more?
 #27 
Old 2002-06-02, 01:36
dudeman dudeman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by Lady Rhae:
For a serious answer-
Try some of those de-sensitising balms. Try www.adamandeve.com for some stuff to purchase. I totally agree that masturbating is great practice. (So I've heard. I'm not a man.)



masturbation isnt a good practice unless you do it alot of times like about 4-5 otherwise if you do it 1-2 times you will just become quicker at blowing your engine. (heard from a friend)


[This message has been edited by dudeman (edited 06-02-2002).]
 #28 
Old 2002-06-02, 01:42
dudeman dudeman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

also if you do use the masturbation thinger do it slow and when you start to feel it stop and do it slower.
 #29 
Old 2002-06-02, 02:22
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

No, Mr. Dudeman. I did not mean to say that the girl will like the guy more if he ALWAYS goes off fast. I can only speak for myself (but I think many other girls are the same). If the guy goes off fast the first time, and then SOMETIMES after that, it is exciting to me, because I knows he wanted me so bad he couldn't help it!! That is good for my ego and self esteem, and when that happens I think most girls feel really good and secure about him. And also I can be pretty sure that the next time he will let me in on the fun, and try to make it really good for me too!! Hope that clarifies what I said before. Love, Venus.
 #30 
Old 2002-06-03, 20:59
Shibby-Element Shibby-Element is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

DUDE HOW RETARDED ARE U THERES OTHER WAYS first of all u could of done it with out the condom just take it out when ur going to blow ur load 2nd theres anal and oral sex ever think of that u dont need condoms for that dude and even if u cummed in her pussy she can always use birth control or jackit out for her lol
 #31 
Old 2002-06-03, 23:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by Shibby-Element:
DUDE HOW RETARDED ARE U THERES OTHER WAYS first of all u could of done it with out the condom just take it out when ur going to blow ur load 2nd theres anal and oral sex ever think of that u dont need condoms for that dude


If you are this retarded, please kill yourself.
 #32 
Old 2002-06-04, 04:57
Shibby-Element Shibby-Element is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

how am i retarded facts are the facts its true there are other ways and u dont need a condom just take it pout when ur going to blow ur load its common sents
 #33 
Old 2002-06-04, 05:00
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

Wether you blow or not, it doesn't matter. There is a thing called seman, its in pre-cum.
 #34 
Old 2002-06-04, 13:16
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: embarrasing 1st time

quote:
Originally posted by Shibby-Element:
how am i retarded facts are the facts its true there are other ways and u dont need a condom just take it pout when ur going to blow ur load its common sents


The facts are the facts, but you don't seem to know too many.

For one thing, the thread is about lasting longer. Whether you pull out or not doesn't make an ass hair of difference. Hell, I'm wondering if you were trying to reply to some different thread, seeing as the only thing your post had in common with any other was the word "condom".

I'll assume you were only considering pregnancy as a reason to use condoms. Haven't they gotten to the STD part of health class in school? Besides which, your "advice" is still flawed- read maddcow's post as to why.

Maybe you'd make more sense if you took a minute to think before you started typing. At the very least, you might spell "sense" right.

<-- not anal about grammar or spelling, but c'mon.. "sense"?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics