About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-16, 23:28
TheToothFairy TheToothFairy is offline
Regular
 
Default A little help please....

This is my first post so i'm a little shy I'm wondering if anyone could give me advice on finding a boyfriend. I've been trying, and have recieved several serious ass kickings (damn homophobic bastards!). Well does anyone have any pointers for me? I've only just "come out of the closet" so i don't really have very much experience.

Thanks in advance,
The Tooth Fairy
 #2 
Old 2002-05-17, 00:11
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

There's a dude that posts on here called 'Spirit of '22'. He might be able to help you. Tell him I sent you.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-17, 01:07
Dr Spock Dr Spock is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

Ass kickings? idiots.

My only advice, being not gay myself, is to only approach a guy about it if you're absolutely sure. We have a few gay/bisexual guys at my school and it's really nota problem if they're open about it, I just ask that they realize that it's not for me. I know a lot of straight guys who just aren't secure enough in their manhood to take being asked out by a guy in stride. In short, look for guys who are open about it, don't bet that someone is, and end up alienating yourself.

On the other hand, I really haven't had time to devote significant time to thought on my position for this matter....
 #4 
Old 2002-05-17, 01:07
? ? is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

are you in my dreams tooth fairy? wow----haha--
 #5 
Old 2002-05-17, 16:24
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: A little help please....

Well...when a guy wants a woman, he goes somewhere he knows women will be, especially single and receptive ones. They dont have places like that for homos?
 #6 
Old 2002-05-17, 17:53
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

If your looking for a boyfriend, the sexier you make yourself look (and dont say your not sexy, EVERYONE HAS SOME SEX APPEAL). But then they would be goign for looks.

I'd suggest finding a guy who likes you, then simply telling him, and tell him he should ask you out sometime.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-17, 22:32
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

Stop trying.

Seriously dude, you're in a bad position. I'm guessing the ass-kickings opened your eyes to that a little bit, but you got two basic choices:

1. Go where other gay people are.
2. Be patient as hell.

Not being gay, I don't have firsthand experience with it, but the gay guys I know (girls have much less trouble) by and large wind up hanging out at gay bars just to make some friends, then take it from there. If you're not hold enough to hit the clubs, save yourself the pain and wait for someone to come along.
 #8 
Old 2002-05-18, 04:56
PoisonFishGirl PoisonFishGirl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

I agree with Spiffy.

Stop trying - it'll only make you look desperate, and somehow I doubt that's the effect you're looking for. It's not the sexiest thing in the world either.

My advice to you is to sit back, relax and let love come to you. Pushing love will only end up hurting you. Would you rather wait a while for the real thing and be happy with your single self, or stampede the homosexual battleground, heart in hand, resulting in TWO people being emotionally wounded? I can tell you what I'd rather do... Except not the homosexual bit. You know what I mean.

Patience is a virtue.

Good luck,
Poison.

 #9 
Old 2002-05-18, 18:31
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: A little help please....

OH SHIT!

Hes gay? My bad...sorry dude.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics