About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-15, 21:28
johnny_3087 johnny_3087 is offline
Regular
 
Default Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

This afternoon I got Blue-Balled. This shit hurts like hell and I can't figure out what to do to stop it. I can't bear it much longer. If you have any suggestions at all, please respond. I'm in dire need of assistance. Thanx.
 #2 
Old 2002-05-15, 22:50
A_M_P A_M_P is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

I was always told blueballs came from not finishing your jerk off. So I guess the solution is to wank it. Never got them myself though, but what have you got to lose?
 #3 
Old 2002-05-15, 23:10
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

er, dang, not much I can say to help right now.. given that there's no conclusive theory as to what happens, exactly.
try taking something with aspirin in though.. aspirin dilates blood vessels which might help, as well as killing some pain
 #4 
Old 2002-05-15, 23:50
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

Yes, the best relief is to finish. But if you don't succeed the second time and fail, your balls will turn lime green and stay that way. A third failed attempt will turn 'em white, hard, square and with little black dots all over.
 #5 
Old 2002-05-16, 07:52
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

LMFAO!
 #6 
Old 2002-05-16, 15:24
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Anybody please respond ASAP!!!

The only thing that will help is time.

'Finishing off' won't help [well, not much, anyway].

Trust me, I know


[Though I sometimes wish I was young again, I never wish I was that young!]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics