About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-07, 00:29
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Very Important Respond Quickly

Got the after morning pill, but the condom is stuck. I have an appointment at the OBGYN at 4:30 tomorrow, but I'm afraid it'll be too late to take the pill then. What should I do? Should I just take it anyways and forget the appointment and hope that it comes out with the blood?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-05-07, 00:35
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

If i were a girl, i would goto the doctors right away, but hey, im not you.
 #3 
Old 2002-05-07, 01:42
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

Take the pill now, the condom has no bearing on the effect of the pill, cause basically you're giving yourself a major dose of hormones.

Thus yer preventing pregnancy regardless.

next thing though, you do need to see the ob-gyn to get the condom taken out asap.. if you don't, you run the risk of possible infection, things like toxic shock syndrome.. (not nice.)

good luck dear.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-07, 02:35
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

I'm quite aware of the TSS problem. And I did make a doctors appointment ASAP. But, I've decided to take the pill tonight.

Is it going to make me bleed, because, if not, I guess I'll go to the doctors anyways. Even though I have to take public transportation for two hours to get there.

What a pain in the tukus...

Cheers,
Lost
 #5 
Old 2002-05-07, 10:38
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

LoL
 #6 
Old 2002-05-07, 13:31
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

It'll give you a fairly heavy period but not for a week or so... that's why I said go to the docs asap, cause the pill isn't gonna help with the condom problem at all
 #7 
Old 2002-05-07, 20:20
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

I'm sure you'll be ecstatic to hear, I got the Goddamn condom out. Yay me. And I talked to the guy today. So, it's all good now.

But, o man, those hormones kick in fast. I feel pretty ill and a few minutes ago I found myself in the kitchen eating peanut butter and cool whip. I think I'll go make myself some tea.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2002-05-07, 21:52
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

Thank god.Glad your feeling better
 #9 
Old 2002-05-07, 22:38
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

You gota admit, the condom problem was funny. Glad you got it out, now we can laugh all we want.
 #10 
Old 2002-05-07, 22:45
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

I'm merely amused that goddamn required capitalization.
 #11 
Old 2002-05-08, 00:42
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

yeah the morning after pill REALLY makes you feel like shit for about 48 hours..

just take a buncha dramamine.. helped me enormously.
 #12 
Old 2002-05-08, 04:04
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

Dramamine!
 #13 
Old 2002-05-08, 19:28
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

Hey I kinda missed this post, and I was gonna reply sensibly, but there seems to be little point, however you have reminded me..

My mate was going down on this girl, and while he was happily munching away, he found this little string.......... and pulled it.......

*shudders*

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #14 
Old 2002-05-08, 20:40
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

ugh mort!

glad your ok lost.
 #15 
Old 2002-05-10, 23:00
laurel laurel is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

Ha Ha mort....lmfao....Lost, glad everything is ok. Sounds like it was a bit stressful.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-12, 04:10
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Very Important Respond Quickly

MoRt: You got my Attention *Barfs*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics