About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-05-05, 17:24
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default For anyone that cares.

Well that girl I was telling you all about, well I'm moving in with her in September. Everything is so amazing. The only thing that sucks is that I am away to work out of town. The longest we've been apart for the 6 weeks we've known each other was two days. Well It's been 5 days and we are both having a hard time of it.

But I'ts all good, She is the one, and we are getting married in a few years, after I graduate. In the meantime I'm going to help her with her mortgage and build stuff up on her(she says "our") house.

I still wonder how I got so lucky as to end up with this absolutely beautiful and amazing woman. I mean she is so much more than I'd ever expected myself to end up with.

Wow pinch me!!!
 #2 
Old 2002-05-05, 18:11
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Let me the first to say, "CONGRATULATIONS TRYP!" I once thought I met that dream girl, I went away for a month, (She also lived in BC) I came back and asked her to marry me, the next day I was dumped for another guy who was "better looking". She was also pregnant with some other guys baby, she doesn't even know his fucking name, YOU BE CARFUL MAN! Those wemon.....ack.....

Anywho, im starting to sound like Meta , Best wishes, goodluck!
 #3 
Old 2002-05-05, 18:18
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Congratulations, just one thing though, if you're gonna live with her, pay rent, none of this "help with her mortgage & house" crap.. be a tenant.. marriage is fine, playing at marriage can leave you screwed.
 #4 
Old 2002-05-05, 20:11
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

i'm happy for you tryp, you have what alot of people work very hard to find, madcow that sucks, and has happend to me beofre (except the pregnaut part) and i'll leave you with a quote that i've found to be approiate "the devil is in the women"
 #5 
Old 2002-05-06, 00:43
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

"The longest we've been apart for the 6 weeks we've known each other"

Good luck.
 #6 
Old 2002-05-06, 01:12
CDG CDG is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

good luck to you man. Be careful with who you are going to be with for a very long time though, you can be screwed royally if you choose wrong. I wish you can be happy with this girl you found.
 #7 
Old 2002-05-06, 02:34
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Thanks Segue, I think im gonna steal that quote, do you mind?
 #8 
Old 2002-05-06, 10:02
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Good luck 2 ya, all that stressin wasn't nescessary. You knew you were gonna get her eventually! anyhow good luck with your very bright looking future.!
 #9 
Old 2002-05-06, 20:40
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

no cow, you cant use it, its all mine!!! j/k if your interested it came from the song wiskey in the jar, (not the new metallica cover, a jerry garcia cover)
 #10 
Old 2002-05-07, 23:16
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Thanks all!

Wintermute, yes I'm going to be "paying rent" but I'm paying one year in advance and we are investing it in term deposits so it makes us money while it sits. We are going to be pooling our resources so we can do lots of other things too. We have a trip planned and we are buying seasons passes to the ski hill this winter. As for the "house stuff" like refinishing the basement, landscaping, a new deck (the list goes on) I would be doing that whether we were just friends or whatever. But in the current situation it is an investment in my future. She already calls it our house ("hun we have a pretty big house") I've already done so many things around the house her Dad loves me.

Spiffy I didn't need that pointed out, really we know what we are doing.

Someday (September) I'll have pictures up on the web somewhere for you all to see, she is so beautiful, sometimes I wonder if I won the Karma Lottery.
 #11 
Old 2002-05-07, 23:51
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

6 months?

and you're buying a house?

you may think you're blessed now,

but be careful what you wish,

you will get it.

you always get what you want, but seldom ever what you expect.

when it's all said and done.
 #12 
Old 2002-05-08, 00:40
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

6 weeks, not 6 months..

trust me, no matter how much in love you are, tying your trust to yer ass is a bad idea..

 #13 
Old 2002-05-09, 04:04
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Hi, Trypt: DON'T DO IT!!! (Oops--too late, 'cause you already did). You think you have hit the lottery with this girl, but--believe me--she thinks she has snagged a fish, and has had all her problems solved. OF COURSE her Papa likes you...cause now that his daughter has found such a guy as you, HE won't have to spend all his spare time listening to her whining and working on her house, and so now he can maybe retire, or at least get a life of his own!!! This girl NEEDED you, Trypt. And a guy should never hook up with a girl who NEEDS him. I have seen this happen with one of my "needy" girlfriends, and the ending was sorry for the guy. She got the guy to turn like jello to her, then he gives her everything she needs and wants, then, when she gets it all and he has no more to give them--or he starts realizing what is going on (whichever came first), she stops having sex with him, and he leaves---frustrated and broke!! And now she is bragging about it to all her friends, like they should do it too!! Not a happy picture. If a guy is stupidly intent on having a "committed relationship" with a girl, he should first make sure SHE DOES NOT NEED HIM. I can't believe you did this, Trypt. I actually WANT to be wrong in this case, and I hope I am. Love, Venus.
 #14 
Old 2002-05-11, 20:14
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

Dear Trypt: WOW!!! Your silence is worrying me. Hope you are OK. Just please be careful with this one!! Love, Venus.
 #15 
Old 2002-05-17, 00:00
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

No worries Pretty Pinay, I'm working in the bush now and have very little time to get online. Yay! She is driving down here (8 hours) to see me this weekend. I'm taking two days off and loosing 400 dollars in the process cause my company is working this weekend.

There is no worry that she "needs me" She is in fact one of the most independant people I've ever met, which is one of the reasons I'm attracted to her. Plus she doesn't whine about her house, she has owned it for over a year now by herself and it is in good shape. She just wants to add stuff to it. Oh and there are some minor repairs and stuff but I did that a while ago when we were just friends. I did it much to her suprise actually.

We are soulmates, some people laugh, some don't understand the bond we have. I mean I knew I'd be best friends with her forever as soon as we met. And the seeds of friendship we planted have grown into love. We think very much alike, we have almost everything in common, yet enough differences to keep things interesting. We finish each others sentances. There are too many co-incidences to deny. You know the scene at the end of the movie The One, where Jet Li meets his wife for the first time in the parallel world and she says "have I met you before?" well that's what it was like when we met. I am her male counterpart in everyway. It's been two months now by the way.

Well I gotta go, doin' the laundry at the launromat.
 #16 
Old 2002-05-17, 02:54
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: For anyone that cares.

THANK YOU, TRYPT for answering---Thank God you're OK!!---and with such good news too!!!!!! i am so happy for you!! I think I was wrong to have said the things i said in my earlier post. Truly "committed" relationships are rare, but beautiful when they rarely happen. (I know about that, 'cause I had one once for almost 2 months----but now I have learned it's better for me just to be "committed" to each and every guy I'm with, as I go along,--even if it's just for a day). But yours does seem like the beginning of a long term "committed" relationship. I'm glad I was wrong in my earlier post! Good Luck, and Best Wishes. Love, Venus.

[This message has been edited by pretty pinay (edited 05-17-2002).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics