|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-04-26, 12:19
|
DMT 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Unfaithful girlfriend
Listen to this: Me and my girlfriend have been goin out for a month and a half. But yesterday she told me that even though I'M her boyfriend, she still has sex with other guys whenever she gets horny. I told her that i would forgive her the first time seeing as how she was drunk, but now she said that she did it again. All of my friends tell me i should dump her, but i don't wanna even though she cheated on me. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?
|
|
#2
 2002-04-26, 15:23
|
Tiznar the Unfathomable 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
quote: Originally posted by DMT: yesterday she told me that even though I'M her boyfriend, she still has sex with other guys whenever she gets horny. <snip> WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?
Alrighty... here's my advice. Don't get your heart involved: if it is already, dump her, cut your losses, and start over. She'll just wipe her ass with your feelings and make you feel like a worthless piece of shit. Obviously she thinks that screwing around outside the relationship is OK (or at least while she's got an excuse). So, if that's not cool with you, get some distance, bro, and find a chick who's on your level (and make sure if she talks the talk, she walks the walk!) If you're just getting laid, and the relationship is just a convenience, then I'd say do this: have your own life and stuff, meet chicks, flirt, and one-night-stand as long as there's this pseudo-committment going on, but pay attention to her and keep up an equivalent front to hers. If you do care somewhat about her and don't really mind the cheating, as long as she's coming home to you (and what you really want is more time and attention), direct your flirtations at her girlfriends... it'll make her jealous. Honestly, from your post, it seems this one is about due for self-destruct if either of you is taking it seriously... so, depending on whether you want to let sleeping dogs lie or rock-n-roll, either dump her or start "cheating" yourself. What goes around, comes around, ya know? Personally, I think honesty (not necessarily truthfulness) is the key component of ANY relationship more involved than business or acquaintance. Honesty is doing right by people. Truthfulness is just not lying (even by omission). Do right by your dawgs, your girl, and your family, and what goes around will come around... you just have to be patient and be ready to take care of yourself, because they won't always be there for you when you need 'em. Hope that helps. Tar
|
|
#3
 2002-04-26, 16:17
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
dood, youve got a month and a half into this thing. no big deal. could be way fuckin worse, trust me. kick her to the curb.
|
|
#4
 2002-04-26, 17:31
|
bleeding mirror 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
DUMP HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm serious, NEVER take back or forgive a cheater EVER, i've done that and I'm still in the relationship and am having heavy regrets. SHe'll keep doing it and she wont listen if you try to confront her on it. If you forgive her you're just letting her walk on you. And dont even get me started on the shit that could go on if the relationship gets serious between you and her (or her and another guy).
that is just not cool.
|
|
#5
 2002-04-26, 23:07
|
belarion23 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
When it comes to cheating you must show no mercy. However, I believe cheating is an emotional attachment to another. If my wife and I were having sex with other members of the opposite sex at the same time and same setting I would not worry. Monogamy is not natural-just socially necessary for the majority and we do live in the age of STDs. Now to the Solution to your problem I suggest you fuck one of her friends/or someone she hates then have sex with her and tell her you were just really horny that day. This seems to enlighten the errant partner in a quick flash moment of zen. I did this to my ex and she never cheated again(I let it go 3 times). However, she was still nuts and no form of behavior modification is going to change that. Therefore, I suggest you dump her if she cannot remain faithful under the contract the 2 of u have agreed to.
|
|
#6
 2002-04-27, 00:24
|
bleeding mirror 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
monogamy may not be natural but when I'm with a guy I find it difficult to even just look at another guy. But I'm a real sucker. Damnit
Fucking someone she hates is a good idea, but her best friend works even better.
|
|
#7
 2002-04-27, 10:35
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Unfaithful girlfriend
Tiznar ROCKS!! I think that "committment" is the root of almost all the misery and whining we read about here on Totse. "Committment" is UNNATURAL for most human beings. Most of my "committed" friends cheat (or want to) on one another all the time--their guys even hitting on me when I know they have committed themselves to my girlfriends. Solution is simple: DON'T COMMIT, and you will never be cheating on anyone. Love, Venus.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|