About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-26, 06:11
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Is This So Wrong?

So, there's this kind of irritating guy I met. He's the kind of guy who's never a friend but is always a friend of a friend. Not in the group, but somewhere on the fringe so you run into him a lot. But, he's very nice, with good intentions, a real gentleman. Plus, he's gorgeous. Problem is, I'm pretty sure he has ADD and he tends to be kind of jumpy and talk too much.

But, I'm so lonely all the time. I just moved into a new apartment and I can't sleep at night. I'm used to sharing a bed and it feel so empty now that I've broken up with my ex and he's away in the Marines. It's unbareable. Last night I didn't get to sleep until sunrise and even then I only slept three or four hours.

So, we went out with this bloke (a group of us) and he was all "hitting" on me, cuddling up to me, complimenting me. You know. And I figure what's so wrong with fucking the guy? I doubt he'd mind. But, when I told a few of my mates they were like

"Hey, he likes you. You shouldn't lead him on." But, who's leading anyone on? I just want to get laid and I figure he'd be happy. Then they were like "Well, we don't want you bringing him around anymore than he's already around. Won't he bother you?" And I figure, you don't talk much while you're fucking so what do I care if the kids got ADD? And I wont be bringing him around them. I have my own place and he lives in the state college dorms, which are right near by.

So, what do you all think? Do you think this is wrong and selfish of me?

Cheers,
Lost
 #2 
Old 2002-04-26, 07:09
pretty pinay pretty pinay is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

NO!!! Nothing wrong with that one!!! And very UNSELFISH of you too, because sex should be good for his ADD....you should be able to hold his attention really good--so he should have no attention disorder at least while you have him!! (hee hee). Love, Venus.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-26, 08:29
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Your friends think that giving him a bed and fucking him will be selfish on your part? Well then you need to ask him up front how he feels about this.

Tell him about the absence of strings and that that is how you want it to stay. I seriously doubt that he will have any problem with this. If he does then it is probably best for you own sanity to steer clear of him.


 #4 
Old 2002-04-26, 10:32
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

If you can stand having him around, and it makes you feel good, there should be no problem at all.

I'm all about the feel good stuff, and I know what you mean about sleeping alone-related insomnia.

As long as you're up front about not wanting anything serious, I don't see any problems really.. if your friends can't handle that, uh, oh well, sucks to be them?..

*hug*

love ya lost.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-26, 15:37
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Gee, thanks.

I was worried I wasn't going to get such positive feedback.

Cheers,
Lost
 #6 
Old 2002-04-26, 16:36
Moderator
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

how is it like to have sex with someone with ADD?

30 secs fuck
30 secs talking
30 secs fuck
30 secs watching tv
30 ...
 #7 
Old 2002-04-26, 17:18
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

lol BSK....

but seriously, ur friends are wrong, and theres very few feelings worse than that empty space in the bed. Just make sure u both know wat ur gettin in to.

and while I'm preaching, how is ur ex? Last time I heard, u thort he'd been turned into a machine by the marines? I replied to that, but never actually went back.

Aloha

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #8 
Old 2002-04-26, 17:27
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Try to look ahead and anticipate what could go wrong before you go ahead with it. Sure, it's great to get laid and not have an empty bed, but maybe you'll find it wasn't worth it. You can't know for sure until the time comes if that'll be the case, obviously, but cut down the chances at least.
 #9 
Old 2002-04-26, 17:38
belarion23 belarion23 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Your friends probably want to fuck him also. You noted he is very attractive. This should be a big tip-off. I don't care if they were all girls or guys telling you this-they probably want the dude.
A long time ago a friend of mine had just got back from the Army and introduced me to several of his female friends from another state. I had a chance to hook up with this one chick. She said we should have sex because she was a Pisces and I a Scorpio-(good enough for me)but when I asked him about her he said she was "fucking ugly (definately not)and a basket case." 3 weeks later he is banging her and talking about getting engaged! However, he never did not marry her-she really was a basket case. (Borderline Personality Disorder for those in the know)
 #10 
Old 2002-04-26, 21:24
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Hey, belarion. That stinks. What a fuckhead. Good thing they didn't get married.

My ex is still in the Marines. Alive and "well". I don't know, I sent him a letter the other day but haven't heard back.

I know what you mean, Spiffy. That's one of the things that's worrying me. If he does get attached. Because he likes me and even if you set down the "no strings attached rule", if you really like someone it still comes through.

Cheers,
Lost
 #11 
Old 2002-04-27, 13:01
magician magician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Dear Lost,

Have a talk to him and let him decide. Who knows, maybe you'll even decide that you want more after getting to know him better.

At any rate I suggest laying it on the table and seeing what he says. Maybe a movie at your place ? Then you can talk to him after and he can either stay or go as he likes. (Or go and think abotu it and get back to you when he's decided.) I could end up getting hurt, (as could you) but... thats life. The best you can do is make sure you only for your own mistakes (as much as possible).

Anyway you're still cute and if he's hot... you should make a wonder photo couple if nothing else. (and a warm bed.)

- Magician
 #12 
Old 2002-04-27, 18:34
bleeding mirror bleeding mirror is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

*hugs lost and hands her something alcoholic*

 #13 
Old 2002-04-27, 19:51
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

The "too attatched" thing is hard, yeah, depends on if he's a grown up or not though.. I mean, if he knows it's never gonna go there with you and can accept that, that's cool, if he doesn't or can't, then quite possibly the downs outweigh the ups..
 #14 
Old 2002-04-28, 00:03
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

good bleeding mirror.And Lost,just give it a go.Nothing to lose really.
 #15 
Old 2002-04-28, 00:08
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by SUPERKILLER1911:
good bleeding mirror.And Lost,just give it a go.Nothing to lose really.


Nothing to lose? Go read the replies again. Think about what an overly-attached person can wind up doing..
 #16 
Old 2002-04-28, 03:40
Alan Smithee Alan Smithee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

As a person with ADD allow me to say this, fuck his brains out.

[This message has been edited by Alan Smithee (edited 04-28-2002).]
 #17 
Old 2002-04-28, 04:28
quinnifred quinnifred is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Boys with ADD (from my experiences) are the best in bed. I dont know why, but from what i know they are able to hold their attention on things like sex. So just do it. It will be fun, if not dump...it not like you two are getting married. It is just sex
 #18 
Old 2002-04-28, 04:37
Shadow Spawn Shadow Spawn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

quote:
Originally posted by LostCause:

So, what do you all think? Do you think this is wrong and selfish of me?



No, all of us have needs and desires, but leading him on isn't a good idea. He seems like a nice guy and he likes you, though a one night stand could emotionally crush him.
Evaluate the situation and think clearly before you decide anything.

Shad

 #19 
Old 2002-05-02, 04:20
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Alright, that's what I figure. Guys with ADD should be good in bed. At least have good stamina. For goodness sake, they have all that extra energy!

Anyways, he's fine with everything, but here's the deal. I think I screwed up, not with him. But, I went over to a party at my friends house and ended up getting on this one friend of mine. We ended up on the floor in my friends bathroom and it took me forever to get him naked and when I did he suddenly confessed that it was his first time and he was too nervous. I was fine with that but now he's acting all wierd about it and I'm not even so sure about anything like that anymore.

By the way, thanks Magician. I always like reading your replies. You're so sweet. :-)

Cheers,
Lost
 #20 
Old 2002-05-02, 11:53
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

You need to sit down with virgin boy and talk to him.. tell him that it's no big deal, everyone is a virgin at some point in their lives, that you were flattered that he even thought about making you the first, that you don't want things to be weird and screw up your friendship.. oh, and apologise (not for anything specific, I just find it helps in situations like that).. Say something like "I'm really sorry if I put you into an awkward or uncomfortable situation, that was never my intention"...

 #21 
Old 2002-05-06, 04:01
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Fucked the ADD kid last night. Best sex I've ever had. He was amazing, plus he has the biggest cock I've ever seen in real life. But, that's neither here nor there.

Unfortunately, "How can good sex be so bad?" The condom fell off and is currently stuck inside of me. I talked to my only girl friend today and she took me to go get the morning after pill, which I'm going to take tomorrow after my OBGYN appointment to get the damned condom out of me. That is going to be embarrassing. I've been going to this doctor since I was 10...

But, fuck it. (No pun intended) It was worth it. He found spots on me I didn't know existed. I'm quite pleased.

As far as the other chap goes, I have already opologized. I really like him as a person, and almost even romantically, but I don't think I'm ready to give him the attention he deserves/needs right now.

Cheers,
Lost
 #22 
Old 2002-05-06, 11:44
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

sorry to hear about the mishaps, glad you got things sorted with the guys though..

just one question, lol

how big is BIG..?
 #23 
Old 2002-05-06, 18:52
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Well, my ex was seven inches and he was definitely bigger, I'd say around 8 and a half to 9 inches. I mean, it was BIG.

Cheers,
Lost
 #24 
Old 2002-05-06, 19:03
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

Maybe it's too late to help, but if you want to save yourself from some embarassment at the doc's, ask him what the strangest thing he's ever had to deal with is. If you've been seeing him from 10, then he's been in the biz at least, what, nine years? I'm guessing a hell of a lot more than that, too. There's no way he's never seen this before, and you can pretty much be assured he's seen waaaaaaay weirder shit.
 #25 
Old 2002-05-06, 19:19
lostmind lostmind is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Is This So Wrong?

"Problem is, I'm pretty sure he has ADD and he tends to be kind of jumpy and talk too much."

i don't think it's ADD,

more like a steady coke connection.

"I just moved into a new apartment and I can't sleep at night"

sounds like you guys already have shit in common.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics