About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:14
Kameron Kameron is offline
Regular
 
Default I'm Questioning my Sexuality

I found this site with has absorbed my entire attention for the past 8 months and I now feel that it is time to share my new found sexuality with the world beyond my own head.

Some people may find the work of the inspirational artist Doug-Winger some what disturbing but I feel very hard^h^h^h^h strongly that sociality should respect and even join me in this wide spread appreciation and acceptance of this joyous freedom that offers such wonderful penile relief.

Interracial loving

Aroused

White girl?

Slighty tippy but utterly cool, or did I mean hot!

I know that you'll all find these images SEXY but its on a fairly small server so please can we try and minimise the slashdot effect as it is very important for my psyche that this site remains online day and night to satisfy my hunger.

lots of love and bear hugs

Kameron

 #2 
Old 2002-04-20, 01:55
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

so lemme get this, you think that youre gay, because you think that those pictures are hot?

anyway, i didnt think that they were that hot, not as hot as you obviously do, but they were interesting to say the least. they dont make me question my sexuality.

but good for you!
 #3 
Old 2002-04-20, 02:24
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

oh my god..... erotic furries.

They are the 2nd lowest on the geek hierarchy.

I am just reffering to whoever drew those, not you Kameron. And no, I don't think you are gay.

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 04-20-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-04-20, 03:06
deptstoremook deptstoremook is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

Rat, you saw that on Brunching Shuttlecocks too?
 #5 
Old 2002-04-20, 12:33
Moderator
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

naw forget that. Sometimes when I�m in a club I look at the male dancers, because the female ones think that they just need to wear a string to be entertaining and good looking.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-20, 22:33
Spiffy McBang Spiffy McBang is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

I'm inspired.

I'm gonna start a band.

And I'm gonna name it Six Foot Schlong.
 #7 
Old 2002-04-20, 22:49
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

I'm gay. And those pictures have no effect at all on me.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-21, 01:40
Whiplash_89 Whiplash_89 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

those pics are quite weird...
 #9 
Old 2002-04-21, 09:18
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

Maybe you're bi, or maybe you're into bestiality. Everyone has weird fetishes they refuse to admit to. Get over yourself.
 #10 
Old 2002-04-21, 11:27
Calvin Calvin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

wow this site rules, i love furries.
 #11 
Old 2002-04-21, 19:07
Bongman Bongman is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

I'm aroused. I'm also sickened.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-22, 03:36
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

>>>>Maybe you're bi, or maybe you're into bestiality. Everyone has weird fetishes they refuse to admit to. Get over yourself.<<<<

No they dont.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:14
Wintermute Wintermute is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm Questioning my Sexuality

Kam, lol, why the hell don't you email me anymore boyo?!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics