About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Sex and Affection
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-16, 07:04
Hired_Thug Hired_Thug is offline
Regular
 
Default Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

Am I the only guy here who would prefer a loving sex filled relationship to a bunch of random girls who dont mean anything?
 #2 
Old 2002-04-16, 07:11
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

you are not alone.
 #3 
Old 2002-04-16, 07:29
w�hh�w����N w�hh�w����N is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

Why don't I meet guys like you
 #4 
Old 2002-04-16, 17:28
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

im not adverse to any good relationship, but in the meantime you gotta get some action.
 #5 
Old 2002-04-16, 19:29
Regular
 
NJ
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

I'm with you. You will find that most normal and psychologically healthy people are; most people who endorse a lifestyle of wanton promiscuity have issues with their parents (either they stayed together in a loveless empty marriage, or seperated and confused the kid) or are just idiots like Pretty Pinay.
 #6 
Old 2002-04-16, 19:32
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

No i think most people are all up 4 a relationship if its right, but what you gonna do in the mean time, just play with yourself??? fuck no, the only logical thing to do is go out & get some action!!!
 #7 
Old 2002-04-16, 19:34
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

think I basically repeated junglist there, but hey.
 #8 
Old 2002-04-16, 21:06
TOWCHBob TOWCHBob is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

quote:
Originally posted by Hired_Thug:
Am I the only guy here who would prefer a loving sex filled relationship to a bunch of random girls who dont mean anything?


moan that a bar, watch the bitches come running
 #9 
Old 2002-04-16, 21:57
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

hehe!! think you've hit the nail on the head with that 1 towchbob!!
 #10 
Old 2002-04-16, 22:32
JuNgLiZeD PuLsE JuNgLiZeD PuLsE is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

men like you hired .. are seemingly RARE lol
 #11 
Old 2002-04-16, 22:35
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

lol........
 #12 
Old 2002-04-17, 01:45
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

Yeah I like being in a meaningful relation rather than going behind a building and getting blown.and thats all.nothing after the bj.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-17, 04:19
Hired_Thug Hired_Thug is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

quote:
Originally posted by TOWCHBob:
moan that a bar, watch the bitches come running


im gonna have to use that one bob. thx everyone. identity crisis i guess. fucking term papers...
 #14 
Old 2002-04-28, 00:28
bleeding mirror bleeding mirror is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

"do not share your blanket unless you intend to share your heart" -choctaw wisdom

vs -

"I do what the voices in my pants tell me" -t-shirt wisdom
 #15 
Old 2002-04-28, 02:33
Regular
 
Default Re: Im not actully the only one am I? yes? damnit.

same thing with me. I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 3 years now.

as for the sex, were waiting for our own reasons. but yes. we have a VERY loving relationship.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics