|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Sex and Affection Anything and everything about sex and relations. Please try to keep this forum on-topic, since things tend to wander a bit. Search through old topics before posting a new one, as questions get repeated a lot here. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2002-04-20, 18:30
|
|
|
1 night stands, your view??
>>>>Spirit, I have no clue what you are talking about again with clits, hymen, and armpits. Women have clits so we could fucking get off.<<<<<
That seems awfully pointless considering the aim of evolution. How many other creatures were graced with something like that? None. Everything your body has was put there for utility; clits keep women interested, which strengthens monogamous tendencies. LoL, is it just a coincidence the most promiscious and notoriously ape like people of the world remove them?
>>>>A hymen is nothing but a flap of skin in the vagina that can even be broken with excercise and bike riding.<<<<<
There were no bikes when women evolved a hymen, another unique sexual addition that seperates you from chimpanzee females. The hymen, and virginity in general, makes your first sexual experience painful, which is natures way of adding another emotional tie to sex. By making it painful and momentous (you permanently lose your hymen), its trying to tell you to think it through and not waste it on any slob.
>>>> We all have stinky armpits. I don't see what stinky armpits have to do with one night stands.<<<<<
Arm-pit stank is a way of imprinting one's odor on his or her sexual partner, so that he or she associates that scent with sexual arousal, thus strengthening a couple's monogamous tendencies yet again. Our sexuality and physiology is designed to keep a couple interested in each other and satisfied.
|
|
#2
 2002-04-20, 19:33
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
Spirit, the clit is for women to get sexually aroused in the first place so we can want to have sex and have an orgasm. It has nothing to do with being interested in a monogamous relationship. The hymen has nothing to do with creating an emotional tie. Some women have very thin hymen that can be broken with excercise. All it is is membrane sealing the vagina leftover from when we were being formed in the womb. When I had sex for the first time, it wasn't painful at all. Painful sex certainly won't create an emotional tie to monogamy either.
Please give up talking about women when you don't know much about them.
btw, if everything on your body has a purpose, explain your appendix or nipples on men.
[This message has been edited by TheMouse (edited 04-20-2002).]
|
|
#3
 2002-04-20, 20:42
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
>>>>Spirit, the clit is for women to get sexually aroused in the first place so we can want to have sex and have an orgasm.<<<<
Chimpanzee women want to have sex without a clit, and an orgasm is unheard of in females of other species. Sex is supposed to be fun for women so a guy has somethign to offer them.
>>>>It has nothing to do with being interested in a monogamous relationship.<<<<
Yes it does.
>>>>The hymen has nothing to do with creating an emotional tie. Some women have very thin hymen that can be broken with excercise. All it is is membrane sealing the vagina leftover from when we were being formed in the womb.<<<<<
And unique to human women. Which to me is a good indication, its not just an accident. if it was an accident, it would be all over the animal kingdom.
>>>>> When I had sex for the first time, it wasn't painful at all. Painful sex certainly won't create an emotional tie to monogamy either.<<<<
I hear differently from most women concerning the pain the first time. And yes, if it hurts the first time, it tends to force you to rethink doing it with just anyone, it has to be someone youre willing to hurt for. Like I said, most women Ive ever talked to said it hurt. Actually youre the first who said otherwise.
>>>btw, if everything on your body has a purpose, explain your appendix or nipples on men.<<<<
An appendix comes in handy when youre eating tree bark, as we may have had to fall back on the past (unless Im confusing that with the spleen) But Im pretty sure thats the appendix. And nipples on men are eye spots to get your attention.
|
|
#4
 2002-04-20, 21:49
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
Besides saying "Yes it does" you didn't say a thing. A clit is for female pleasure. That's it. It has nothing to do with being monogamous to a man. I rub my clit to get off, and have been doing that since I was a kid. Any guy or girl could go down on me and get me off just like my fiance. What keeps me with my fiance is his mind and heart, not my clit. I don't need him for orgasms. I can do that on my own.
I excercised and rode a bicycle when I was a kid constantly, and used tampons when I started my period. The last thing that was on my mind when I had sex for the first time was some stupid skin membrane that probably wasn't even there.
Anyway, Mr. "Anatomy is destiny", we aren't neanderthals any more. It's 2002. Most women don't have sex with one man their entire life, or even want to. I went through countless men and one night stands before I found someone that was worth staying with, and I don't regret it at all. He was happy that I was already experienced because he wasn't, so I got the fun of teaching him. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of naive women who married fast who don't even know how to get off.
|
|
#5
 2002-04-20, 22:16
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
Might as well give up, Mouse. I think he gets off somewhat on arguing about this stuff.
Unless you're having fun, but you seem smart and the type able to find better uses for your head than wall-bashing.
Me, I'm just waiting for him to call you a slut.
|
|
#6
 2002-04-21, 13:28
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
I used to think one-night stands were pointless and immoral. Now, i think, "if you want to do it, do it". If you both consent, then i don't see what's the problem. And as long as you both know it's just a casual thing, rather than one expecting a serious relationship.
However, it's not something i'm overly keen on. I think sex is like blowing your nose...it's too intimate an experience to do in front of (or with, in the sex case) just anyone. I'm all for the erotic in terms of imagination, but the physical is something different.
|
|
#7
 2002-04-21, 17:51
|
TheMouse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
Heh.. I was waiting for him to call me a slut too. It would be so predictable.
I argue with him because it's easy and it amuses me to see him trying to frantically hold his whackbrained theories together against evidence and common sense. I only wish I could be there when he grows up and goes out into the big huge world and reality punches him in the head a few times.
Until I move, I have way too much time on my hands and picking on paranoid neo-nazi's passes a couple minutes of that time.
|
|
#8
 2002-04-21, 19:17
|
Spiffy McBang 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
Cool. If you get really bored, try hunting him down and rubbing a stinky armpit on him.
|
|
#9
 2002-04-21, 22:56
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
>>>>Heh.. I was waiting for him to call me a slut too.<<<< Ah-ha. >>>>It would be so predictable.<<<< shut up slut >>>>>I argue with him because it's easy and it amuses me to see him trying to frantically hold his whackbrained theories together against evidence and common sense.<<<< Youve not used any evidence except that you can masturbate so relationships must be obsolete. You have not addressed why you "getting off" is at all an issue to begin with. There are a lot simpler ways to keep you sexually satiated than giving you a clit, something completely unique to human females. Its there because it keeps you interested. >>>>>I only wish I could be there when he grows up and goes out into the big huge world and reality punches him in the head a few times.<<<<< Youre invited. The big huge world has tried and failed at punching me in the head on many occasions. Since youll be at my side in big mean reality, I will enjoy beating you with leisure. >>>>paranoid neo-nazi's<<<< What the hell have I said thats paranoid? Wouldnt arguing that my woman is inherently monogamous prove the opposite about my character? Wouldnt a paranoid man sit here and tell you women are innately slutty dirtbags who need to be reigned in and mastered? That would be more logical.
|
|
#10
 2002-04-22, 00:00
|
bleeding mirror 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
I thought my sex life was going to be a string of one night stands for a while, then I fell and love and that kicked my ass. It'd be a blast, but having someone in your arms and in other things and there's all the good elements of the relationship right there and its a physical and emotional overload and... awesome.
|
|
#11
 2002-04-22, 00:01
|
bleeding mirror 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
And I did not see the 2nd page... heh
|
|
#12
 2002-04-24, 01:06
|
pretty pinay 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: 1 night stands, your view??
HI, MojoPin: >>"I think sex is like blowing your nose"<<
OMG!!! Not where I come from!! Need a hanki? (hee hee)!!
Love, Venus
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|